Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Legends of Tomorrow

This is a spinoff series of The Flash and Arrow that was announced a few months ago. The first trailer dropped today:

Quote Originally Posted by Synopsis
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ''Time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter must assemble a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat to the planet…and to time itself. DC's Legends of Tomorrow is coming soon to The CW.''
    Main Cast:

Firestorm
    Captain Cold
    White Canary
    Hawkgirl
    Rip Hunter
    Heat Wave
    The Atom
    Vandal Savage (Villain)

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    This is a spinoff series of The Flash and Arrow that was announced a few months ago. The first trailer dropped today:

Main Cast:

Firestorm
    Captain Cold
    White Canary
    Hawkgirl
    Rip Hunter
    Heat Wave
    The Atom
    Vandal Savage (Villain)
    AWWW YESH.

I've waited to see him as the villain for a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

That trailer was so laughably cheesy though. they need some "normies" to make the humor work. if it's like all heroes, there's no one saying "yeah no, that's crazy."

- - - Updated - - -

ARGH I TOTALLY MISSED REVERSE FLASH THERE.

Thanks to Cake~

My brother watched this and turned into a mumbling moron. I am not taking that risk.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD!

the trailer didn't impress though.

Thanks to Cake~

Fuck yea.

Rip Hunter

whoa its marcelle B

Man so many DC shows how many more are we going to get?

Vandal Savage is a very good villain to use.
    It look like a fun show. But I see so many potential problems. They probably gonna use the justice league format in which episodes will probably feature a smaller group of the team at a time (2 to 3 to 4 members). And a few episodes with everyone. If not, then this show can be really really crowded. Hopefully they will pull it off.

Thanks for sharing. This is awesome. Sara's back!

Quote Originally Posted by disasterbreak View Post
    Thanks for sharing. This is awesome. Sara's back!
    I am kinda annoy by that even though they talk about it for months now. Because no one can truly be dead in this universe thank to the pit now. Unless they got their body blew up into tiny bits. But I like Sara's actress a lot, so in a way, I am okay with it.

Trailer was a little cheesy but man this looks sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    I am kinda annoy by that even though they talk about it for months now. Because no one can truly be dead in this universe thank to the pit now. Unless they got their body blew up into tiny bits. But I like Sara's actress a lot, so in a way, I am okay with it.
    Showrunners said they're not bringing back a dead series regular from the finale
    we know who he is.

but pits can be used for within 1 year only to revive someone.

Thanks to Cake~

Valyrian Steel
    Oversaturation. Too many shows

Quote Originally Posted by Eglin Steel View Post
    Oversaturation. Too many shows

Not enough if anything. We're dealing with DC, can't really be too many shows.

Valyrian Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Just because it's DC doesn't mean there should be a show for every superhero. There are already a lot of superhero shows around now. That shitty Agent Shields show, Daredevil, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Constantin, now this and probably more that I'm not aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Eglin Steel View Post
    Just because it's DC doesn't mean there should be a show for every superhero. There are already a lot of superhero shows around now. That shitty Agent Shields show, Daredevil, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Constantin, now this and probably more that I'm not aware of.
    Why not? There's a comic for every superhero. Only issues are logistical and money issues but if those things were theoretically dealt with it would be amazing.

Only Arrow, Flash and Supergirl are in the same universe. Other shows don't really matter here. Long as it's done well it's all good. DC universe is huge and only hits it's full potential when it's dealt with as a universe as opposed to separate realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    The problem is like how they can make excuses for the Flash absent when the world is in peril. But if they have another threat that is tangent to this threat. And we gonna get problems like Arrow suddenly show up in Central city. I know if they gonna explain the timeline, everything will fit nicely (or maybe not). But the logistic of it is bewildering. The bigger the world, the more complicate things will be. But I can't wait for it. Captain Cold will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    The problem is like how they can make excuses for the Flash absent when the world is in peril. But if they have another threat that is tangent to this threat. And we gonna get problems like Arrow suddenly show up in Central city. I know if they gonna explain the timeline, everything will fit nicely (or maybe not). But the logistic of it is bewildering. The bigger the world, the more complicate things will be. But I can't wait for it. Captain Cold will be awesome.

Not really, pretty much an unspoken rule in DC or Marvel that generally heroes only ask for help when they really need it since everyone is busy with saving the world. If the Flash isn't helping assumption is je got his hands full somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    Showrunners said they're not bringing back a dead series regular from the finale
    we know who he is.

but pits can be used for within 1 year only to revive someone.
    What I meant is going forward, like if the Atom was kill off in some episode in the future. Pit. What if Hawkgirl get shot. Pit. >___< But I read that article before, they really like the actor but they didn't bring him back in the present timeline outside of flashback, (in my opinion) probably because it will kill the tension if you many people get revive. And now, I got it too; since this is time travel, we may see him again.

I am sure if they really want to kill somebody off. The body will be missing or the character get beheaded or something.