Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can Ouhon start it if Bajio's so elusive?

You're thinking too much on strength, sure Shin can kill Bajio if he hits him but only if he hits him. Shin's weakness has always been elusive and fast people.
    Because I don't see Ouhon being too slow to attack him as he gets closer into range?

Shin reacted to Kyoukai spduring their small skirmishes and Kyoukai's speed>>>>>Bajio's speed, that's saying something and couple with his Alpha mode, it's overkill.

These people can easily react and parry the 3rd Best Archer in China, three years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirou View Post
    Because I don't see Ouhon being too slow to attack him as he gets closer into range?

Shin reacted to Kyoukai spduring their small skirmishes and Kyoukai's speed>>>>>Bajio's speed, that's saying something and couple with his Alpha mode, it's overkill.

These people can easily react and parry the 3rd Best Archer in China, three years ago.
    Well, he's not dumb enough to just jump into Ouhon's range so straight forward like that. Ouhon can take it but not as easy as you peg it imo. It's not simple to fight someone that agile.

He still couldn't tag her worth shit though. And no way in hell in Base Kyoukai >>>>> Beast Bajio in speed.

Shin can only block it and even then, he was overwhelmed. Bajio's strike will be faster than an arrow imo, not to mention he has two swords.

Well, he's not dumb enough to just jump into Ouhon's range so straight forward like that. Ouhon can take it but not as easy as you peg it imo. It's not simple to fight someone that agile.

He still couldn't tag her worth shit though. And no way in hell in Base Kyoukai >>>>> Beast Bajio in speed.

Shin can only block it and even then, he was overwhelmed. Bajio's strike will be faster than an arrow imo, not to mention he has two swords.
    I never said it's simple, but if Bajio intends to take down Ouhon, he'll get withi pn range to attack with his swords, and Ouhon is definitely fast enough to react to that.

That's base Shin as well, and that was years ago, where Kyoukai suddenly disappear but Shin follows her movement and mangae to slightly block the hit while recieving a small cut only.

Like I said, that was 3 years ago, and Bajio's attack speed is not faster than Hakurei's arrows, not even closed.

I never said it's simple, but if Bajio intends to take down Ouhon, he'll get withi pn range to attack with his swords, and Ouhon is definitely fast enough to react to that.

That's base Shin as well, and that was years ago, where Kyoukai suddenly disappear but Shin follows her movement and mangae to slightly block the hit while recieving a small cut only.

Like I said, that was 3 years ago, and Bajio's attack speed is not faster than Hakurei's arrows, not even closed.
    But that's base Kyoukai and no way in hell is she that much faster than Shin nor is Shin that fast now either. I'd say Shin can fight on par with Base Bajio in speed, maybe slightly lower. His alpha loses out to Bajio's though imo, depends if he can tank enough to land a good blow.

That's debatable, one can see Hakurei's arrow from far away but Bajio's strikes are close range.

But that's base Kyoukai and no way in hell is she that much faster than Shin nor is Shin that fast now either. I'd say Shin can fight on par with Base Bajio in speed, maybe slightly lower. His alpha loses out to Bajio's though imo, depends if he can tank enough to land a good blow.

That's debatable, one can see Hakurei's arrow from far away but Bajio's strikes are close range.
    Kyoukai's main forte is her speed, much more than her strength and has always been liked this since the start of the series. Base Shin is stronger than Bajio, one has like 93 stregth while the other is 90, and I don't see why would Shin's alpha mode lose against Bajio's beast mode at all.

Hakurei's arrow speed should be faster than Bajio's sword attack speed in close-mid range. Although long range is debatable.

Kyoukai's main forte is her speed, much more than her strength and has always been liked this since the start of the series. Base Shin is stronger than Bajio, one has like 93 stregth while the other is 90, and I don't see why would Shin's alpha mode lose against Bajio's beast mode at all.

Hakurei's arrow speed should be faster than Bajio's sword attack speed in close-mid range. Although long range is debatable.
    I don't see why Bajio, who's a similar fighter, has to be that much slower than her when she's not even using the dance. Well, we don't know the specifics of his stat just yet, but that martial stat only implies brute strength clashes most of the time. Shin can win if he hits Bajio but I fail to see how he can hit Beast Bajio at all. Maneuverability is key.

Again, debatable but I'm not going to go into more detail since it'll become an irrelevant argument of its own.

I don't see why Bajio, who's a similar fighter, has to be that much slower than her when she's not even using the dance. Well, we don't know the specifics of his stat just yet, but that martial stat only implies brute strength clashes most of the time. Shin can win if he hits Bajio but I fail to see how he can hit Beast Bajio at all. Maneuverability is key.

Again, debatable but I'm not going to go into more detail since it'll become an irrelevant argument of its own.
    Ok, so I see it like this

Base Kyoukai's speed>Base Bajio's speed
    Dance Kyoukai's speed>Beast Bajio's speed

and Base Shin kept up with Kyoukai so if his alpha mode give any speed boost, it'll be more than enough to fight beast bajio, I'm not saying he has to be faster than Bajio, but just the necessary amount of speed to attack and defeat Beast Bajio. Alpha Shin is much more impressive than Beast Bajio.

Ok, so I see it like this

Base Kyoukai's speed>Base Bajio's speed
    Dance Kyoukai's speed>Beast Bajio's speed
    Agreed

and Base Shin kept up with Kyoukai so if his alpha mode give any speed boost, it'll be more than enough to fight beast bajio, I'm not saying he has to be faster than Bajio, but just the necessary amount of speed to attack and defeat Beast Bajio. Alpha Shin is much more impressive than Beast Bajio.
    Hwat?

He could hang with Kyoukai for a bit but no way was he in a position to win, not to mention his speed isn't going to improve nearly as much as his strength during the TS.

Alpha Shin is more impressive because we've seen him repel Houken and the like while Beast Bajio fought a slow Rankai, not to mention the vastly different amounts of panel time. Shin's alpha gives him strength and durability while Bajio's gets speed and agility. I just don't think Shin has the mobility to kill Bajio before Bajio kills him. We'll just have to agree to disagree then.

Hwat?

He could hang with Kyoukai for a bit but no way was he in a position to win, not to mention his speed isn't going to improve nearly as much as his strength during the TS.

Alpha Shin is more impressive because we've seen him repel Houken and the like while Beast Bajio fought a slow Rankai, not to mention the vastly different amounts of panel time. Shin's alpha gives him strength and durability while Bajio's gets speed and agility. I just don't think Shin has the mobility to kill Bajio before Bajio kills him. We'll just have to agree to disagree then.
    The problem is that the difference in dance Kyoukai's speed and Beast Bajio's speed is drastically huge. It's not comparable.

I highly doubt Beast Bajio have such speed that he'll blitze Alpha Shin; Shin should definitely be able to react to his speed and defeat him, even if it takes high-difficulty, but no way can I ever see that Beast Bajio might be the one coming out victorious of the two. There's just no way.

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Base loses to Tou, Beast gets to Kanmei.
    I think I'll stick with this until he gets fights with notable people

Bajio doesn't really need heal vs Mouten, Ouhon or Shin.

His style should be advantageous vs Shin. and it won't be as stupid as Fuutei vs Shin.

we don't really see much of Tou unmounted, but I guess normal Bajio lost vs Tou while beast mode Bajio might win mid-high diff vs Tou.

Beast Bajio will still lose vs Kanmei though

You are severely underestimating Tou. I'm not sure though, let's say Bajio loses to Shin in base, and loses to Tou in beast mode.

tbh i was about to give Tou a win until i realize that these fights are on foot... and i know literally nothing of Tou's unmounted capabilities