Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bajio runs a gauntlet

All fights are on foot. Bajio gets two heals.

Scenario 1: Base Bajio
    Scenario 2: Beast Mode Bajio

1. Mouten
    2. Ouhon
    3. Shin
    4. Tou
    5. Kanmei

Base loses to Tou, Beast gets to Kanmei.

It should turn to a healed Beast Baijo vs Kanmei. But I can't imagine how could this end

Both scenarios he gets to Tou. Base Bajio loses against him and it goes either way when it comes to Beast Bajio. Beast Bajio gives Kanmei an high difficulty time at best, if he happens to pass through Tou.

If it's current new generation self then Bajio or Beast Bajio loses at round 1, Ouhon rips him a new asshole. Mouten parries and stab to the heart, Shin overpowers and slice him in half.

Banned
    Baijo would lose against Tou.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirou View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it's current new generation self then Bajio or Beast Bajio loses at round 1, Ouhon rips him a new asshole. Mouten parries and stab to the heart, Shin overpowers and slice him in half.

You're severely underestimating Bajio here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusarigama View Post

You're severely underestimating Bajio here.
    How so? What's Bajio's strength stat anyway? Shin/Ouhon should be at 93 with Shin having alpha boost. Bajio should be falling behind these new monsters by now. These guys are stronger than you think.

How so? What's Bajio's strength stat anyway? Shin/Ouhon should be at 93 with Shin having alpha boost. Bajio should be falling behind these new monsters by now. These guys are stronger than you think.
    Base Bajio is at 90 and Beast is implied to be at 95.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @Kusarigama; mounted or not?

Bajio is Yotanwa's right hand though, he's definitely not losing to Mouten who doesn't even specialize in combat. Especially not Beast Bajio.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    Base Bajio is at 90 and Beast is implied to be at 95.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @Kusarigama; mounted or not?
    Says in the OP, all on foot.

So, so 95, I'd expect Ouhon with weight to give him 3 points for a total of 96 or something, and Shin 97-98. Mouten's skill is parrying and not exactly phsyical strength though, a bit iffy on him but the other two should be able to beat Bajio. Yotanwa's right hand is strong, but the new generations are simply even stronger.

Shit, I seemed to have missed it again.

You gotta consider mobility for Beast though, Shin and Ouhon are no pushovers but they can't win on strength alone.

Shit, I seemed to have missed it again.

You gotta consider mobility for Beast though, Shin and Ouhon are no pushovers but they can't win on strength alone.
    Shin and Ouhon were never really the slow ones, with Mouten likely being the fastest one(?). I'd put Shin and Ouhon above Beast Bajio and Mouten maybe equal, I guess? These people are strong enough to fight the Wei's Fire Dragons(GG fighters) already.

Shin and Ouhon were never really the slow ones, with Mouten likely being the fastest one(?). I'd put Shin and Ouhon above Beast Bajio and Mouten maybe equal, I guess? These people are strong enough to fight the Wei's Fire Dragons(GG fighters) already.
    There's no question about their strength except Mouten's but they are unmounted. Ouhon is great on foot too but he's never faced one like Bajio before. I assume Shin still struggles to go foot for foot with highly maneuverable people. Mouten hasn't shown anything to out himself on that level of foot speed. Bajio is not a strength fighter but a speed and mobility one.

There's no question about their strength except Mouten's but they are unmounted. Ouhon is great on foot too but he's never faced one like Bajio before. I assume Shin still struggles to go foot for foot with highly maneuverable people. Mouten hasn't shown anything to out himself on that level of foot speed. Bajio is not a strength fighter but a speed and mobility one.
    Ouhon's spear strikes are at a level where foes near his own level have trouble attacking back and just keep defending against it. Shin's should be just as capable when he's even got alpha mode where it would definitely put him above Beast Bajio, no doubt about that. While I'm simply not sure about Mouten as we haven't seen him for a long time since the Coalition War, but he should have the same potential as the other two and is fighting against the Chu(?) with Moubu's Army. The new generation should be stronger than Bajio by now.

Ouhon's spear strikes are at a level where foes near his own level have trouble attacking back and just keep defending against it. Shin's should be just as capable when he's even got alpha mode where it would definitely put him above Beast Bajio, no doubt about that. While I'm simply not sure about Mouten as we haven't seen him for a long time since the Coalition War, but he should have the same potential as the other two and is fighting against the Chu(?) with Moubu's Army. The new generation should be stronger than Bajio by now.
    Are we talking about the same thing!?!

I've already said they have the strength to take him down but can they keep up with him? Ouhon's strikes won't do shit if he can't keep up with Bajio's movements. The reason why he's looks so good is because you can't maneuver much on a horse. nothing suggests Shin's alpha gives him speed on par with Beast Bajio.

Are we talking about the same thing!?!

I've already said they have the strength to take him down but can they keep up with him? Ouhon's strikes won't do shit if he can't keep up with Bajio's movements. The reason why he's looks so good is because you can't maneuver much on a horse. nothing suggests Shin's alpha gives him speed on par with Beast Bajio.
    Oh no, Beast Bajio would be doing all he can to stop Ouhon's spear strikes.

I thought weight gives boost to all stats, unless it's only strength? Shin still takes this, he has more than enough reaction speed and block his attack while sending him flying as he has much more raw strength.

I do not see Beast Bajio as strong as these two.

Oh no, Beast Bajio would be doing all he can to stop Ouhon's spear strikes.

I thought weight gives boost to all stats, unless it's only strength? Shin still takes this, he has more than enough reaction speed and block his attack while sending him flying as he has much more raw strength.

I do not see Beast Bajio as strong as these two.
    Not if he decides to run around.

It's not evenly spread out, Shin's not going to get a speed boost as much as his strength boost in alpha for example.

Not "strong" but I can see him taking out Ouhon and maybe alpha Shin.

Not if he decides to run around.

It's not evenly spread out, Shin's not going to get a speed boost as much as his strength boost in alpha for example.

Not "strong" but I can see him taking out Ouhon and maybe alpha Shin.
    He wouldn't have the chance to do so once Ouhon starts his barrage of attacks.

I really, really don't see Alpha Shin losing against Bajio, for someone to beat Alpha Shin is someone at Renpa's level or something. So I highly doubt Beast Bajio would beat Shin or even push him to high-diff.

He wouldn't have the chance to do so once Ouhon starts his barrage of attacks.

I really, really don't see Alpha Shin losing against Bajio, for someone to beat Alpha Shin is someone at Renpa's level or something. So I highly doubt Beast Bajio would beat Shin or even push him to high-diff.
    How can Ouhon start it if Bajio's so elusive?

You're thinking too much on strength, sure Shin can kill Bajio if he hits him but only if he hits him. Shin's weakness has always been elusive and fast people.