Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "too boring"

yeah, if this is an issue, you won't see the appeal. it's about the characters. it's nuanced.
    to be fair, i loved the tuco bit with the skaters

when they were debating what punishment

@Ink Spot;

have you seen episode 1?

it ran a bit too long with the mike scenes. I mean, it could've been cut shorter, since everyone knew what was going to happen.

Thanks to Cake~

Yeah. They dragged the scenes with him bit to much. But he keeps surprising me with the skills he got. Should have spent of that time to explain how he got them instead. Really looking forward to Gus's appearance any day now. He played damn well as the strict priest in Get Down.

I'm glad that Chuck didn't go all out with the recorder. Wonder what he might be planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    Yeah. They dragged the scenes with him bit to much. But he keeps surprising me with the skills he got. Should have spent of that time to explain how he got them instead. Really looking forward to Gus's appearance any day now. He played damn well as the strict priest in Get Down.

I'm glad that Chuck didn't go all out with the recorder. Wonder what he might be planning.
    Well, i think the way it was shot, with chuck being on the left of the scene, and ernesto being on the right, that it won't be too long until ernesto betrays chuck. By stealing the tape or at least telling jimmy about it.

No way does a secret held by 3 people last in shows like these.

Well, that flattens my excitement a bit, but i wonder if the drama this season will be Kim turning against Jimmy. Could be with her keeping mesa verde a secret.

Thanks to Cake~

Well, i think the way it was shot, with chuck being on the left of the scene, and ernesto being on the right, that it won't be too long until ernesto betrays chuck. By stealing the tape or at least telling jimmy about it.

No way does a secret held by 3 people last in shows like these.

Well, that flattens my excitement a bit, but i wonder if the drama this season will be Kim turning against Jimmy. Could be with her keeping mesa verde a secret.

He will most likely tell Jimmy. But who says Chuck won't be able to do whatever he's planning, and maybe Chuck is able to use the fact that Ernesto knows to his advantage. This is the same team that brought us Breaking Bad. Keeping hype low is warranted, but never understimate these guys.

I don't think she's going to turn on him.

Don't see how you didn't enjoy the second episode. Honey tits appearance was a surprise. Gus finally showing up. Jimmy finding out. Kim finds a solution. Saul trying to wrap up the tape the way Chuck thought him, and destroy himself at the end.

One of the best BCS episodes.

It was good in a sense that things escalated in the end, but I felt myself growing older watching some of these scenes. Gus being shown was good, but the way the los pollos hermanos sign reveal was framed was way too "ph my god they did the thing they did the thing"

Vince loves the long take, and I can't blame him.

It lacks a bit of that fun of following jimmy in a dumpster or playing bingo.

But yes, it's still a good show.

Thanks to Cake~

I see what you mean by the sign. They even showed his face like 10 minutes later. It wasn't necessary. I'm surprised that Victor was hired before Mike. In BB it looked like he ran the squad from the start. I think we're going to see even more familiar faces. Like the gang they met when Walter did that "Say my name" bit.

I see what you mean by the sign. They even showed his face like 10 minutes later. It wasn't necessary. I'm surprised that Victor was hired before Mike. In BB it looked like he ran the squad from the start. I think we're going to see even more familiar faces. Like the gang they met when Walter did that "Say my name" bit.
    Well from my view, it was obvious we'd see the dead victor too. They need those bb characters after all. And victor had a prominent role. I think mike called him his "guy", but I never got the feel he was more loyal to mike than gus.

But yeah, doubt we see the german drug traffickers. That's the "say my name" guy.

It will be Gus vs Salamanca family, how Tio got paralyzed, and how mike joined Gus.

Thanks to Cake~

I get this episode from MobileRecorder24 in other phone)) It was funny.

Well from my view, it was obvious we'd see the dead victor too. They need those bb characters after all. And victor had a prominent role. I think mike called him his "guy", but I never got the feel he was more loyal to mike than gus.

But yeah, doubt we see the german drug traffickers. That's the "say my name" guy.

It will be Gus vs Salamanca family, how Tio got paralyzed, and how mike joined Gus.

It's not seeing Victor that got me. I always thought that the majority of the henchmen that worked for Gus while BB was running was people that Mike picked up. As Mike pimped out Jesse, and he was the guy that vetted people. Plus the way Gus killed Victor it makes him seem so dispenable. But yeah, Gus & Mike vs Salamanca family is going to happen. Just thought we might see more of the others as well.

Another BB character returns! I'm more interested in Jimmy's story this season. He deserves everything that's coming his way, but Chuck is a real dick. How he gone treat muh boi Ernie like dat? He's an innocent bystander that got used like a rag.

I'm checking this now.

Thanks to Cake~

Another great episode. Everything is being built up so well.

Confirmation?

Episode 3 was good. It had a better pacing to it.

I haven't seen episode 4 yet but I'm back on board

Thanks to Cake~

Episode 3 was good. It had a better pacing to it.

I haven't seen episode 4 yet but I'm back on board

You're going to like this one even more.

You're going to like this one even more.
    I watched episodes 4 and 5 and yeah, I liked them more and more.

That way Jimmy got chuck dead to rights, oh man.
    The way Chuck raged and then realized how everyone was looking at him HOHOHOHOH

Thanks to Cake~

I watched episodes 4 and 5 and yeah, I liked them more and more.

That way Jimmy got chuck dead to rights, oh man.
    The way Chuck raged and then realized how everyone was looking at him HOHOHOHOH
    I'm sure I responded to this.

??

The build up in that episode was so good. For a show about lawyers we lack court driven episodes, and this one was.

When Chuck revealed his true nature I came, but you could tell Jimmy wasn't happy about this. If only Chuck knew how deviant Jimmy actually can be. Also now we're only missing Bill Burr, and we got the whole crew.

Bill burr has gone bald so idk, I'm okay if he doesn't show

Thanks to Cake~

Hair is not an issue. If they want him, and he wants in. He's in.