Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Mirror

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there are not many i remember - or better, there are not many i remember and think about them anymore, which likely is the purpose of the series.

i really enjoyed the one where dying people can transfer their consciousness to a simulation. 10/10 would do that if there is no other way to stay alive in any way or form.

the one with the little blue bear was a great shot since it basically already works like this in a slightly altered version - i liked the emphasis on "fact checking" and "voting manipulation"

also liked the one with the implant in the eyes

-

really disliked the one with the mobile phone rating and the eternal punishment tv show

what about you?
    white bear, white christmas, shut up and dance and men against fire are my favs after rewatching. 3 of them where before.

i liked nose dive a lot. one of the few with a happy ending, not for the world, but for the few that get tired of living that fake livestyle.

randomly clicked one episode from season three to start this series and i think i picked the most fucked up episode.. unless all episodes are like this in which case i dont think this is bingeable at all

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    randomly clicked one episode from season three to start this series and i think i picked the most fucked up episode.. unless all episodes are like this in which case i dont think this is bingeable at all
    it is bingeable, what episode did you watch?

not saying its a bad show but it can be pretty heavy, it's like an entire movie crammed in one episode

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    it is bingeable, what episode did you watch?
    play test

that's true, i'd say a season is bingeable when i call it bingeable

- - - Updated - - -

play test
    yikes, that was more horror tho, the rest is not really horror. and while i liked it. i don't consider it to be one of their best episodes

it's very different from others

that's true, i'd say a season is bingeable when i call it bingeable
    i'm just jumping from season to season, i heard that this show can be hit or miss - when it hits it's absolutely top dog. any recommendations for episodes you enjoyed?

- - - Updated - - -

yikes, that was more horror tho, the rest is not really horror. and while i liked it. i don't consider it to be one of their best episodes

it's very different from others
    good. miss me with that horror shit

i can deal with a little but not too much

i'm just jumping from season to season, i heard that this show can be hit or miss - when it hits it's absolutely top dog. any recommendations for episodes you enjoyed?
    i'd say save season 4 for last, because there's some tie ins. especially the last episode. i'd watch that one in order, it's not for everyone tho. try White Bear next. if you like social media a lot, go for Nosedive. want today's tech? first episode in S1, and shut up and dance.

and you're right. it's hit or miss for most for most episodes

i'd say save season 4 for last, because there's some tie ins. especially the last episode. i'd watch that one in order, it's not for everyone tho. try White Bear next. if you like social media a lot, go for Nosedive. want today's tech? first episode in S1, and shut up and dance.

and you're right. it's hit or miss for most for most episodes
    noted, thanks for the rec breh

good. miss me with that horror shit

i can deal with a little but not too much
    i had a cousin who started with that episode first, he felt the same way

- - - Updated - - -

noted, thanks for the rec breh
    np, share your thoughts on some when you can

watched a couple more and im convinced you gotta be satanic to pleasure binge watch this series. again it's a great show but it's just something you gotta take in divided doses.

anyways i watched white christmas, hang the dj, and black museum. hang the dj is my favorite so far - it's wholesome but still felt like a black mirror episode. what it lacks in 'shock' value makes up for the main characters amazing chemistry. it also tackles the issues of modern day relationships accurately. masterpiece imho.

white christmas and black museum were similar in story structure and concept. both equally disturbing but the stories told through both of them was engaging. also dat double orgasm scene

probably will hop on white bear next
    Last edited by Loki; 01-22-2018 at 07:59 PM.

i watched the 4th season until the black and white episode where that girl gets chased by a robo dog. then i stopped watching so far.

this is by far the most boring season of black mirror. and the latest episode was bad as a whole. i missed any form of worldbuilding. any focus on subtle hints at how technology casually influences our every day life. every form of twist. it was just a poor mans terminator centered around a boring cast with a boring and foreseeable plot. i remember eagerly waiting on at least any form of information outside of the scenerie on screen and got nothing. easy a 2/10. worst episode in the series and i doubt it can get worse.

yeah, the tech use gets a bit repetitive in s4, but i still liked black museum and hang the dj

white bear is good shit, the people that want that shit to be real IRL tho

i liked "crocodile" tho. it was also kinda one dimensional but it was fun to see her going on a killing spree out of pure desperation only to get cucked by a literal guinea pig

i watched the 4th season until the black and white episode where that girl gets chased by a robo dog. then i stopped watching so far.

this is by far the most boring season of black mirror. and the latest episode was bad as a whole. i missed any form of worldbuilding. any focus on subtle hints at how technology casually influences our every day life. every form of twist. it was just a poor mans terminator centered around a boring cast with a boring and foreseeable plot. i remember eagerly waiting on at least any form of information outside of the scenerie on screen and got nothing. easy a 2/10. worst episode in the series and i doubt it can get worse.
    all Metalhead did was lack a reason for why and how it happened tbh. the chase was pretty cool

- - - Updated - - -

i liked "crocodile" tho. it was also kinda one dimensional but it was fun to see her going on a killing spree out of pure desperation only to get cucked by a literal guinea pig
    the guinea pig didn't make sense tho, wtf did they do? ask it what happened?

they should have clarified that police got better equipment that doesn't rely on what the user thinkts it saw or something

Yea that episode had an odd ending

Might be a show I watch alone because my GF hated the first episode and thought it was stupid.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

we're getting a new season before this year ends. no date confirmed

hype

トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

turns out they did release the info of what month it's coming in. it's december and it's going to feature this choose your own adventure feature. dunno how that's going to work, but it's supposed to be similar to telltale games or visual novels

Some of the concepts in this show are interesting but the acting is kinda bad and sometimes they beat you over the head with the message