Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    The assassin Killua Zoldyck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kukuroo Mountain
    Posts
    2,710

    Strongest Character in Anime/Manga

    In terms of destructive capacity, who would you say is the strongest character in all of anime and manga?

    I'd say Whis from DBZ, but I'm sure there are plenty of other characters stronger than he is.

  2. #2
    Gon


  3. #3
    donquixote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    374
    Natsu

  4. #4
    The assassin Killua Zoldyck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kukuroo Mountain
    Posts
    2,710
    I'd have thought people would vote for Gurren Lagann characters, as I hear they're galaxy level.

  5. #5
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,839
    a billion other characters that are not in dbz




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  6. #6
    The assassin Killua Zoldyck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kukuroo Mountain
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    a billion other characters that are not in dbz
    Could you name them?

  7. #7
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,199
    Tenichi Muyo whatever is multiversal



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #8
    Blue Thunderclap Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,166
    SS4 Gogeta.

    Nobody can beat him.

  9. #9
    The assassin Killua Zoldyck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kukuroo Mountain
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SS4 Gogeta.

    Nobody can beat him.
    He isn't canon, though. But I guess he definitely is the strongest, at least in the DB universe.

  10. #10
    Blue Thunderclap Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Killua Zoldyck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He isn't canon, though. But I guess he definitely is the strongest, at least in the DB universe.
    Well, the OP says anime too, DB GT is an anime

    Noone in any anime can beat SS4 Gogeta

  11. #11
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,057
    There are manga characters that are universal busters. No way Whis is the strongest.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  12. #12
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,199
    Anyone who thought it'd be a DBZ character is forever a faggot in my eyes



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #13
    The Red Meister Milf of Milfs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,449
    Kami Tenchi I think.

  14. #14
    Blue Thunderclap Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax The Anti-Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone who thought it'd be a DBZ character is forever a faggot in my eyes
    Hardcore FT fans are all faggots in my eyes.

  15. #15
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,199
    LelNightfail



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #16
    The assassin Killua Zoldyck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kukuroo Mountain
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There are manga characters that are universal busters. No way Whis is the strongest.
    Really? There are manga characters at universe level?

    Well, from what I've heard of, it does seem like Whis is the most impressive, but like I said in the OP, I'm sure there are plenty of characters stronger than he is.

  17. #17
    Blue Thunderclap Nightfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax The Anti-Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LelNightfail


    Forgot *hardcore FT fans+wanker*

  18. #18
    dbz has no omnipotent characters so they auto lose. lord of nightmares/kami tenchi have multiversal and universal feats and are omnipotent. they are comparable to the likes of characters like toaa etc
    saying dbz ranks even anywhere near first just shows limited knowledge

  19. #19
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Killua Zoldyck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really? There are manga characters at universe level?

    Well, from what I've heard of, it does seem like Whis is the most impressive, but like I said in the OP, I'm sure there are plenty of characters stronger than he is.
    I've never read the series, but apparently characters in Saint Seiya have some wicked powers.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  20. #20
    the strongest saint seiya feat shown was all the gold saints combined taking down a city block

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •