Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52
  1. #21
    What do you guys think Shin versus Futei was? Mid diff overall?

    And Shin and Ouhon versus Rinko?

  2. #22
    Shin vs Futei was more of a little scrap with no clear winner so I dunno.

    Shin/Ouhon vs Rinko was like a tie at the time...again I dunno.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Houken vs Duke was high-diff IMO. Sure it was a short fight but Duke broke the man's arm before going down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Wheeler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I also agree that Duke Hyou vs Houken was high-diff. The Duke with one arm almost cut off Houken's head, and he had to use his full strength to repel the glaive(his veins in his head popped up) and even then, the Duke broke his arm.
    Based on the recent debates, have your opinions changed?

  4. #24
    Rank 97 Spirit Master Chen Xin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    32,650
    Uhh, not a single bit.

  5. #25
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based on the recent debates, have your opinions changed?
    No

  6. #26
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    7,085
    I'd say Moubu vs Kanmei was hard, not extreme.

    despite the early near loss of consciousness moubu was able to overwhelm him. if he would've been wounded more it'd be extreme.

    Thanks to Myst~


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say Moubu vs Kanmei was hard, not extreme.

    despite the early near loss of consciousness moubu was able to overwhelm him. if he would've been wounded more it'd be extreme.
    Like how much more wounded? Because he also had a broken wrist and other blows by Kanmei on his body. He was arguably in worse condition than Shin or Houken when they won their extreme diffs.

  8. #28
    I'm not sure if extreme difficulty can even cover Moubu vs Kanmei. It was more like insane difficulty. It certainly wasn't high diff.

    Why is Duke Hyou vs Houken listed as mid diff?
    If your arm is broken and you need to use all your strength just to stop your opponent from cutting off your head, then your opponent is definitely giving you more than mid diff.

    Houken vs Ouki wasn't really an extreme diff fight. Ouki was winning with high diff, and then it got interrupted when Gika attacked Ouki.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 02-01-2015 at 06:44 AM.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

  9. #29
    The assassin Killua Zoldyck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kukuroo Mountain
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure if extreme difficulty can even cover Moubu vs Kanmei. It was more like insane difficulty. It certainly wasn't high diff.

    Why is Duke Hyou vs Houken listed as mid diff?
    If your arm is broken and you need to use all your strength just to stop your opponent from cutting off your head, then your opponent is definitely giving you more than mid diff.
    Extreme difficulty is insane difficulty As for me, I definitely think Moubu vs. Kanmei was extreme diff. They were clashing evenly and both pushed each other to the brink of death. There wasn't even a clear victor until Mouten got attacked.

    Duke Hyou vs. Houken is listed as high diff in the OP.

  10. #30
    Why is that? My points on the fight were never properly refuted.
    <a href=http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic689_5.gif target=_blank>http://www.millenniumforums.com/sign...igpic689_5.gif</a>

  11. #31
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    36,808
    Time to add Shouheikun vs Juuteki to them stomps

    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gekishin vs Houken
    And you gotta reverse this


  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Time to add Shouheikun vs Juuteki to them stomps



    And you gotta reverse this


    Don't nitpick.

  13. #33
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    36,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't nitpick.
    Gekishin's long dead already, you won't save him with asymmetry

    - - - Updated - - -

    Add Shin vs Hanroki too!


  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gekishin's long dead already, you won't save him with asymmetry

    - - - Updated - - -

    Add Shin vs Hanroki too!
    Asymmetry you say?

    That wasn't a fight though.

  15. #35
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    36,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Asymmetry you say?

    That wasn't a fight though.


    Of course it was!


  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Of course it was!


    He wasn't killed like the others, just an arm sliced off and punched unconscious.

  17. #37
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    36,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    He wasn't killed like the others, just an arm sliced off and punched unconscious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gaimou vs Shin 2Shin, Bajio, Tajifu, Birdman versus Rankai +
    Rinbukun vs Rokuomi
    Gaimou vs Shin 1
    Shin vs MangokuHouken vs Hi Shin unit (Zhao war) +
    Ei Shi vs Ouhon 1

    Renpa vs Mougou


    And... Shin vs Hanroki is not a duel and Houken vs Hi Shin Unit is?


  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And... Shin vs Hanroki is not a duel and Houken vs Hi Shin Unit is?
    Others as in the other stomps.

    Look closely at the title, "Fights/Duels Tier List".

  19. #39
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    36,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Others as in the other stomps.

    Look closely at the title, "Fights/Duels Tier List".
    How should it mean anything at all? This will be the first

    Where's Fuuki vs Ouki then?


  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How should it mean anything at all? This will be the first

    Where's Fuuki vs Ouki then?
    How do you stomp someone without killing them? Not to mention it'll be more like what policemen do than a fight if not for a kill.

    That's not a fight or a duel, that's a battle!

    A low diff battle for Ouki.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •