Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Adding Riboku's and recalculated ones.

Adding Kyoukai, she's higher than Shin. Called it ... in my head.

Added Ouki, so he did end up between Renpa and Riboku, dat Keikaku

Whew, Ouhon barely made it above Shin overall. I was afraid recalcs were in order

I feel like Shin's martial is too low don't you? Or maybe Ouhon's is too high, I mean Ouhon > Gaimou > Rinko > Shin seems weird I feel like it's more Gaimou > Shin = Ouhon > Rinko or something.

That only appears so because of Gaimou's strength/GG status in the manga but I don't really mind. Powerhouses really only excel in strength/defense with a maybe in adeptness but guys like Ouhon and Rinko are more well rounded as well as having an edge in combat speed and grace.

I guess its because of the attributes themselves (no, not the numbers). I think Hara calcs the martial stat with strength, speed, and technique, with all attributes uncapped (explains Rankai having 99 but he's only a brute) and strength being very influential in determining the final stat whereas we have five attributes (three going against powerhouses) and its capped at 10.

Also, its not only the stats themselves but you have to think about the matchups. Kyoukai's martial total is under Renpa's and Ouki's as expected but I wouldn't say its awkward for her to kill both because she has them both beat in three attributes.

Shin's martial is right where it should be imo because he hasn't perfect his strength and defense, as shown with Gaimou, and he was never a speed/technique fighter in the first place, not to mention his experience with the glaive. He could probably beat Ouhon at full strength because his strength/defense is higher than Ouhon's and the rest is not low enough to cause him to lose by a lot.

Added Mougou. He didn't seem as mediocre as I first thought. Ended up being higher than Gaimou and Shin. His leadership stat really shined. I'm proud of him.

Added Moubu, he ended up lower than the new gen and his dad.

Guess lack of intelligence really bit him in the ass.

Added Duke Hyou. Man, I didn't expect him to be in Riboku's company, just missed the guy by .1.

Added Tou. Ouki was right, Tou's a beast.

Should we start tiering, now that we have a good amount of people?

Sure, we can start making tiers.

Added Kanmei, as expected, he's above Moubu.

But his placing is odd. Serves him right for being killed off so early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusarigama View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure, we can start making tiers.
    Where do you want to draw the line for S-class and such? I think subtiers would be necessary, since the 22-ish range is popular and we can expect more.

Maybe something like:

S+: 26+
    S: 24-25.99
    A+: 22-23.99
    A: 20-21.99
    etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusarigama View Post
    Maybe something like:

S+: 26+
    S: 24-25.99
    A+: 22-23.99
    A: 20-21.99
    etc.
    Sounds good to me, want to wait for more people under 20 to officially tier those guys?

Added Shoubunkun, didn't expect him to rank below Moubu.

Renpa is definitely not physically weaker than Moubu/Kanmei by a full point.
    <a href=http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic689_5.gif target=_blank>http://www.millenniumforums.com/sign...igpic689_5.gif</a>

^Renpa was being sent flying back(along with his horse) by Moubus Old Man multiple times.

I doubt said old man is Moubu/Kanmei level in physical strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    ^Renpa was being sent flying back(along with his horse) by Moubus Old Man multiple times.

I doubt said old man is Moubu/Kanmei level in physical strength.
    That was because Mougou had lots of weight against Renpa though, I bet he could have sent Kanmei or Moubu flying too if he had the same kind of weight against them.

Though I agree Moubu/Kanmei are a cut above Renpa in raw strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohan View Post
    Renpa is definitely not physically weaker than Moubu/Kanmei by a full point.
    Kanmei was a physical beast so he definitely is above Renpa in strength. Moubu could be argued, as he kinda needed weight/powerup to win.

Renpa also didn't have a quality opponent, Mougou was no pushover in strength sure but his skill level didn't last too long to give us a better look at Renpa's strength imo.

Renpa smashed a large boulder to pieces. He's pretty up there.

And yes he's weaker, but by a full point? Nom
    <a href=http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic689_5.gif target=_blank>http://www.millenniumforums.com/sign...igpic689_5.gif</a>