Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 641 to 652 of 652
  1. #641
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,356
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have no fear Crispy-chan, the reference table looks to throw things in your favor!
    What does it make you say so?

  2. #642
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    50,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What does it make you say so?
    If Ketsu and Seikai are 3s, Ten could be a 4 and thus make me and Jirou bump up our ratings!



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  3. #643
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,356
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Ketsu and Seikai are 3s, Ten could be a 4 and thus make me and Jirou bump up our ratings!

  4. #644
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    50,007
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, five should be around average, which is about high 70s to low 80s for stats if we're going by Hara's.

    Here's mine for Heki.

    Heki


    Strength: 6Defense: 5.5
    Combat Speed: 6
    Grace: 6
    Adeptness: 6.5


    Charisma: 5.5
    Confidence: 7.5
    Communication: 7.5
    Experience: 7.5


    Instinct: 3
    Intellect: 7.5
    Resourcefulness: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My Ten:

    Strength: 3Defense: 4
    Combat Speed: 6 (with blow dart)
    Grace: 4
    Adeptness: 6 (with blow dart)


    Charisma: 5
    Confidence: 8
    Communication: 8.5
    Experience: 5.5


    Instinct: 3
    Intellect: 8

    Resourcefulness: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heki bro, the courageous gregarious!

    Strength: 7.5
    Defense: 8.5
    Combat Speed: 7.5
    Grace: 8.5
    Adeptness: 7.5

    Charisma: 8
    Confidence: 7.5
    Communication: 9.5
    Experience: 7.5

    Instinct: 6
    Intellect: 7.5
    Resourcefulness: 8.5

    ---

    Ka Ryo Ten, Qin's cutest and greatest mind!

    Strength: 4
    Defense: 6
    Combat Speed: 7
    Grace: 4
    Adeptness: 8

    Charisma: 7.5
    Confidence: 7.5
    Communication: 10
    Experience: 7

    Instinct: 5
    Intellect: 8
    Resourcefulness: 9.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirou View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bribed-rich-family General Heki's stats

    Strength: 7.5
    Defense: 7
    Combat Speed: 7
    Grace: 7
    Adeptness: 7

    Charisma: 7
    Confidence: 7
    Communications: 8
    Experience: 7.5

    Instinct: 5
    Intellect: 7.5
    Resourcefulness: 8.5

    -----------------------------

    "Mascot" Ka Ryo Ten's stats

    Strength: 3
    Defense: 3
    Combat Speed: 4
    Grace: 3
    Adeptness: 6
    Facepalm(): 10

    Charisma: 6
    Confidence: 7
    Communication: 8
    Experience: 7

    Instinct: 2
    Intellect: 8
    Resourcefulness: 7
    Final spreads:

    Heki:

    Strength: 7
    Defense: 7
    Combat Speed: 6.8
    Grace: 7.2
    Adeptness: 7
    Total: 7


    Charisma: 6.8
    Confidence: 7.3
    Communication: 8.3
    Experience: 7.5
    Total: 7.48


    Instinct: 4.7
    Intellect: 7.5
    Resourcefulness: 8.3
    Total: 6.84

    Overall: 21.32

    Ten:

    Strength: 3.3
    Defense: 4.3
    Combat Speed: 5.7
    Grace: 3.7
    Adeptness: 6.7
    Total: 4.74


    Charisma: 6.2
    Confidence: 7.5
    Communication: 8.8
    Experience: 6.5
    Total: 7.25


    Instinct: 3.3
    Intellect: 8
    Resourcefulness: 8.2
    Total:6.5

    Overall: 18.49



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  5. #645
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,356

  6. #646
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    50,007
    Scrubs deserve scrub numbers.



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  7. #647
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,356
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scrubs deserve scrub numbers.
    If you think that the strategist who beat Riboku is a scrub...

  8. #648
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    50,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you think that the strategist who beat Riboku is a scrub...
    Of course Yotanwa isn't a scrub Crispy, who do you think I am?



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  9. #649
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,356
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course Yotanwa isn't a scrub Crispy, who do you think I am?
    If Tanwa-chan is a strategist, even Rankai is

  10. #650
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    50,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Tanwa-chan is a strategist, even Rankai is
    Why do you think she has a 95 in intellect but Ten doesn't?

    Ten's closer to Rankai than to Tanwa-sama.



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  11. #651
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,356
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gradfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do you think she has a 95 in intellect but Ten doesn't?

    Ten's closer to Rankai than to Tanwa-sama.
    In strength, maybe.

    MAYBE

  12. #652
    No Shave November Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    50,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In strength, maybe.

    MAYBE



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •