Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    holy shit, that was great.

but I dont want Overhaul to go down this early.

Not Nighteye and Mirio

I loved Mirios quirk and how he used it. I hope someone can help him to get it back.

I feel like we didn't get to see enough of Nighteye Vs Overhaul, but the chapter was still awesome. I don't think Nighteye is down quite yet, I could see him coming back to finish Overhaul off, or at least back Midoriya up. I can't see Izuku winning this on his own.

Hopefully Eraser is okay. It could be bad if he's still slowed down and alone with Chronostasis.

We still have Togata (or whatever her name is) and Twice lurking about. They could be waiting until the right moment to strike Overhaul, though now seems like a poor time. When he's weaker and least expecting it would be better. Or they're taking care of someone else. Either way, they're an element to watch closely.

Additionally, Overhaul's operation is done for here. He's lost way too much. I wonder, does he have a back up plan for this? I mean, he didn't expect that Lemillion would actually be stronger than him at all, let alone enough to fight him with back up for an extended period quirkless.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

I can't wait to see All Might vs All for One in the anime

Not sure I like the direction this fight has taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure I like the direction this fight has taken.
    Same tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm more interested in Eraser and Chronostasis than Overhaul and Midoriya.

Guess we can say for certain now that the author plans to off-panel then Ryukyu office vs the first expendable...

I just hope Midoriya with 20% is not going to be able to push Chisaki too much.
    Seeing how Nighteye went down really underlines the monster that Togata was, hope he keeps on being a hero even if he stays quirkless

20% of OFA is alot already, honestly.

Think 20% OFA Midoriya is > Mirio?

I dont want Overhaul to go down this early. But if he goes down, I want Nighteye, Eraserhead and Midoria to team up against him and when he will be vulnerable, Togata and Twice will give the finishing blow.

I'm opposite actually, I want him to go down for good this arc.

Prefrably by Togata's and TWICE's hands.

but he was such a cool villain with an awesome quirk. So far he is my favorite villain after AFO

Chapter seemed really fast for some reason.

Is Kai part of Chisaki's full name? Is it his actual name? Is it a nickname? I don't know how japanese names work.

Nice to see Dabi again, as well as the League having an actual plan besides infiltration.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chapter seemed really fast for some reason.

Is Kai part of Chisaki's full name? Is it his actual name? Is it a nickname? I don't know how japanese names work.

Nice to see Dabi again, as well as the League having an actual plan besides infiltration.
    Nickname i think

Best girl.

Chisaki Kai is Overhaul's real name.

^ well there you go

Best girl.