Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    That popularity poll was just a reminder that Japan always has shit taste when it comes to those things. Somehow Jiro gets bumped up to the top ten despite having done almost nothing of relevance at all, while my boy Tokoyami doesn't even crack the top 10. Bakugo winning just makes it worse.

Anyway, as long as Bakugo grows up a bit, I'm ok with the result of the fight. Midoriya landed a a very satisfying punch, but lost anyway, which makes sense considering that Bakugo has a lot more combat experience than he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That popularity poll was just a reminder that Japan always has shit taste when it comes to those things. Somehow Jiro gets bumped up to the top ten despite having done almost nothing of relevance at all, while my boy Tokoyami doesn't even crack the top 10. Bakugo winning just makes it worse.

Anyway, as long as Bakugo grows up a bit, I'm ok with the result of the fight. Midoriya landed a a very satisfying punch, but lost anyway, which makes sense considering that Bakugo has a lot more combat experience than he does.
    Saying bakugo can tank a full punch 8% and still counter attack is purely stupid, heck even the hero killer didn't counter attack a punch of 5%, this fight is crap and the fact that that annoying good for nothing hot head brainless useless so called hero won midoriya who has lost against him so many times just to get stronger and lose again that makes no sense. Bakugo winning first place is still dump but whatever. Anyways only thing I learnt from this manga is that the creator really hates his main protagonist like soma in shokugeki no soma, that's all I have to say and I really hate the fact he won that was an annoying fight

So Bakugou winning made no sense at all. None. There's no way Midoriya should've lost that but OK. Sure. Aside from that, I do like that Bakugou is developing but he's still a terrible person. It's the best version of this type of relationship I've seen and I do mean that.

http://mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/121/3914/1

Speaking of his development, with the new chapter we have Bakugo being nice to Midoriya in his own jerk-ish way, good to see.

Anyway, the last pages have me intrigued. Looks like there was another candidate to get AFO before Midoriya came along, so we'll finally be getting our first look at UA's upperclassman.

@Makenzye; Does this remind you of something.
    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post

@Makenzye; Does this remind you of something.
    BnHA as a series? Sure. It's a Japanese take on "American Superheroes." It's been recommended to me because of that. lol

Well we're finally getting seniors in this series. I just did not expect that smiley guy. His whole apperance scream conviction. Probably top guy at U.A.

Seems like rumour about Deku's abilities are going around.

Really liked the last chapter. Having Deku work along side them will be epic. Those 3 have so much hype I can't wait to see how strong the strongest of the school is.

Wondering if I should give this another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    Wondering if I should give this another shot.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    Yes.
    How many chapters in before it stops being bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    How many chapters in before it stops being bad?
    25-30 or so.

big three?

so is blandface-kun One Piece or Naruto?

Midoriya vs Bakugou is a result of having MC has such an overpowered ability tbh... At 5%, he's already stronger than pretty much all of his peers. Author suddenly increase his power by 60% and his peer managed to tank him lel

His ability is just physical, but well........
    Last edited by gn_x00; 01-13-2017 at 01:08 AM.

lazy
    Wtf

That face

Quote Originally Posted by Egress View Post
    big three?

so is blandface-kun One Piece or Naruto?
    One Piece. The face is absurd enough to fit OP.

Guy that looks like Sasuke is Naruto.

Dude looks like a stereotypical kid sidekick, fitting for someone who was originally in the running to be All Might's successor.

http://mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/123/3955/1

Wonder what's that guy's quirk.

Anyone think Togata is somehow related to Toga Himiko? I was thinking it was Stain first but checked his real name from the wiki and it did not match.

that last page

eat shit Enji

to anyone urging to ask for the thousandth time, yes the red is intentional.