Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Last edited by X; 10-08-2014 at 11:13 PM.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,273
    Top kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  3. #3
    Brazzers


  4. #4
    Banned George W. Bush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    513
    Good idea.


    Huffington post is left wing.


    AlJazeera is pretty good. Used to follow them a lot on the happening monitor during the whole gaza crises.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,273
    @X;

    If you're gonna put CNN up there, you may as well put fucking Fox News on the list, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  6. #6
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @X;

    If you're gonna put CNN up there, you may as well put fucking Fox News on the list, too.
    Why do you say that?


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,273
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do you say that?
    Because CNN is no less biased and agenda-driven than Fox is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  8. #8
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because CNN is no less biased and agenda-driven than Fox is.
    But Fox news sucks.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,273
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Fox news sucks.
    If you want this list to be credible, then add Fox or get rid of CNN. They're both atrocious news outlets, but I don't want to see one favored over another just because someone thinks it's hip to be left wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  10. #10
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you want this list to be credible, then add Fox or get rid of CNN. They're both atrocious news outlets, but I don't want to see one favored over another just because someone thinks it's hip to be left wing.
    I didn't even put the majority of this list together.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,273
    I just don't think guys like Chris Matthews are any better than Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity. They're just political pawns and don't report objectively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  12. #12
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't think guys like Chris Matthews are any better than Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity. They're just political pawns and don't report objectively.
    Don't lie, you love Bill O'Reilly.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  13. #13
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,741
    Huffpost

  14. #14
    Huffington Post is mostly shit, but there are gems here and there. I follow a few select writers there.

  15. #15
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Huffpost
    No one is saying this list has the best sites ever made.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  16. #16
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,741
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one is saying this list has the best sites ever made.
    YOU SAID FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS I AM DISCUSSING

  17. #17
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YOU SAID FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS I AM DISCUSSING
    Constructive criticism would be better.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  18. #18
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,741
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Constructive criticism would be better.
    Huffington posts sucks because of bad journalism.

    There.

  19. #19
    @X; DO you think it would be too difficult to have a Table/spreadsheet set up in the OP that categorizes each of thoses sites by right/left/middle?
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

  20. #20
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @X; DO you think it would be too difficult to have a Table/spreadsheet set up in the OP that categorizes each of thoses sites by right/left/middle?
    We were definitely discussing putting sites on the left, right, or if the land in the middle. The thing is I haven't had time to look at every site and determine where they belong.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •