Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 221 to 235 of 235
  1. #221
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,950
    Show me your source for DBS

    - - - Updated - - -

    >Looks back at the set up for the match

    Dip shit, the thread includes all of YGO

    So your argument is invalid
    \
    @DEATH ;


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #222
    lazy ADD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,872
    rax forgetting the dbzverse, movies and gt are in the matchup

  3. #223
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,950
    And do any of those exceed infinity or are constantly creating and destroying universes?

    Jaden could casually murk a vast majority of DB


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #224
    Im still waiting for someone to post any scans or links from DBZ that puts any character from DBZ on the same level as Numeron Dragon. Far as Im concerned this thread was already long won

  5. #225
    poor rax

    the fag just cant accept the fact that his childrens card game collection is completely worthless

  6. #226
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,950
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    poor rax

    the fag just cant accept the fact that his childrens card game collection is completely worthless
    \
    The Numeron Dragon > DBS


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #227
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,950



    In case you were wondering at 00:24 those are all universes


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #228
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,560
    Cell ain't too impress by Yugioh.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  9. #229
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,950
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cell ain't too impress by Yugioh.
    Yugi would mob anyone in DBS


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #230
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Jurassic Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yugi would mob anyone in DBS
    Cell would mock him in Duel Monsters


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  11. #231
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,950
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cell would mock him in Duel Monsters
    Yugi stops time, soul rips, then puts Cell into a card.

    Cell would have only 2100 attack points


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #232
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Jurassic Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yugi stops time, soul rips, then puts Cell into a card.

    Cell would have only 2100 attack points
    Cell just need to have a single cell available and that can repeat the process and become stronger than before.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  13. #233
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,950
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cell just need to have a single cell available and that can repeat the process and become stronger than before.
    Without a soul?

    Or Yugi just time travels and prevents him from Existing


    Or just summons Slifer


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #234
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,950
    I miss this thread


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  15. #235
    End of DBZ is Post DB-Super so

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •