Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fucking post whores.
    Says the person who got 10k posts in 5 months

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

true story

I still remember the amount of butthurt we experienced forum wide when mafia post counts were disabled, it was almost as bad as the rep changes

Yeah, honestly, I got 5 bars of rep in over 5 months. Other forums got a rep bar I do not understand though, like when I joined NF, I got like 10 bars? with 2 posts only

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

I'm not popular

Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
    Yeah, honestly, I got 5 bars of rep in over 5 months. Other forums got a rep bar I do not understand though, like when I joined NF, I got like 10 bars? with 2 posts only
    There used to be a time when me and the other 9 top reputations had a full bar here, now no ones even coming close to gold

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    There used to be a time when me and the other 9 top reputations had a full bar here, now no ones even coming close to gold
    There's a gold bar

X and GP are probably ~200k away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
    There's a gold bar
    there are 10 of them

uhh, damn.

indeed, times sure do change. A lot of people here used to be notorious for rep circles over here, but we dont really pay attention to it anymore

Does post count truly matter all that much? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Persecuted View Post
    Does post count truly matter all that much? lol
    WTF?? WHAT ELSE MATTERS IF NOT POST COUNT?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Penis length.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Penis length.
    e-Penis or Penis?

I forget people pay attention to their post count. Tbh I'm only posting this so I can see what mine is.

Quote Originally Posted by Maki View Post
    I forget people pay attention to their post count. Tbh I'm only posting this so I can see what mine is.
    Filthy cunt

Filthy cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Persecuted View Post
    e-Penis or Penis?
    What's the difference?