Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Danganronpa

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You thought the original was better

I agree with the lack of information though that annoyed me for a while, made the game feel a little disjointed and that person as the FV was kinda dumb .... but they made it work imo.

Izuru was easily the most interesting and mysterious character though

The ultimate talent and he still somehow was broken by Ultimate despair... but you cant say Hinatas transformation at the end wasnt anything short of amazing
    In terms of story, yeah.

That was some super saiyan shit from Hajime man Made Ishimaru's transformation look like nothing

I'm on Another episode now. Pretty interesting how it's connected the two main games so far.

Byakuya and Kyoko are the best from the original :P

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    I shall pick this up if I manage to set up a PSP emulator
    It's also on the vita.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko View Post
    It's also on the vita.
    But I guess it's harder to emulate, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    But I guess it's harder to emulate, isn't it?
    It is, but the vita version is overall a lot better. It has voice acting, a new game mode and the translations are more well done. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    In terms of story, yeah.

That was some super saiyan shit from Hajime man Made Ishimaru's transformation look like nothing

I'm on Another episode now. Pretty interesting how it's connected the two main games so far.
    Im watching an LP of another episode and the guy takes forever to upload, by the rate hes going Ill be fully caught up by like March

Byakuya and Kyoko are the best from the original :P
    Kyouko

I hated that bitch, all she did was withhold information from you for like 90% of the game. She had the answer to everything too

Kyouko

I hated that bitch, all she did was withhold information from you for like 90% of the game. She had the answer to everything too
    What would be the point of the game if she solved everything for Naegi though.

Kyouko

Byakuya was like that too lol.

I guess Kyoko just wanted Makoto to figure it out on his own given her personality, and the game wouldn't have been much fun if she just told you everything she knew.

Im watching an LP of another episode and the guy takes forever to upload, by the rate hes going Ill be fully caught up by like March
    You should check out NicoB's playthrough, he's finished all three games and does voice-acting for all the characters. Funny as hell man, the shit he says in Nagito's voice

Byakuya was like that too lol.

I guess Kyoko just wanted Makoto to figure it out on his own given her personality, and the game wouldn't have been much fun if she just told you everything she knew.
    True but it seemed to be a lot funnier and cooler when Byakuya did it

I know it was all for plot, but man was she annoying when she found something out and didnt tell you until like 2 chapters later

You should check out NicoB's playthrough, he's finished all three games and does voice-acting for all the characters. Funny as hell man, the shit he says in Nagito's voice
    I tried NicoB but I couldnt get into him

I need money to buy this. anyone played it on vita?

@White; I think I found a plot hole, just wanna run it by you though to see if I'm right.

So Gundham beat the Final Dead Room in Chapter 4, and that's how he got the wire and how he learned the secret of the Funhouse. But why didn't he get the file on everyone that Nagito got? If we assume Nagito got that file as a reward for beating the Room, why didn't Gundham get the same thing?

@White; I think I found a plot hole, just wanna run it by you though to see if I'm right.

So Gundham beat the Final Dead Room in Chapter 4, and that's how he got the wire and how he learned the secret of the Funhouse. But why didn't he get the file on everyone that Nagito got? If we assume Nagito got that file as a reward for beating the Room, why didn't Gundham get the same thing?

Dont forget that Nagito cleared the final dead game on the highest difficulty (by putting 5 bullets into the cylinder) which was pretty much the reason for why Monokuma threw in so many freebies for when Nagito entered the Octagon. Gundham probably only used one bullet

On another note, its really interesting to see what the characters would have been like as the remnants of despair on Mikans case. I mean its so hard to imagine Gundham and Nekomaru turning out like that

Dont forget that Nagito cleared the final dead game on the highest difficulty (by putting 5 bullets into the cylinder) which was pretty much the reason for why Monokuma threw in so many freebies for when Nagito entered the Octagon. Gundham probably only used one bullet

On another note, its really interesting to see what the characters would have been like as the remnants of despair on Mikans case. I mean its so hard to imagine Gundham and Nekomaru turning out like that
    So Monokuma rewarded him for leaving most of the bullets in the gun?

Yeah, I'm really hoping we get to see them as Despairs at some point. Maybe in Danganronpa 3.

So Monokuma rewarded him for leaving most of the bullets in the gun?

Yeah, I'm really hoping we get to see them as Despairs at some point. Maybe in Danganronpa 3.
    Yeah he congratulated him and everything it was awesome too see how unnerved both Monomi and Monokuma where by him going for all 5 bullets

Based on what Ive seen, Despair girls seems like it was based at some point inbetween DR1 and DR2 but Ive heard only Nagitos in it. So the Nagito you see in that one was probably Despair Nagito, but yeah its sort of the only mystery left that I want solved in the game

Yeah he congratulated him and everything it was awesome too see how unnerved both Monomi and Monokuma where by him going for all 5 bullets

Based on what Ive seen, Despair girls seems like it was based at some point inbetween DR1 and DR2 but Ive heard only Nagitos in it. So the Nagito you see in that one was probably Despair Nagito, but yeah its sort of the only mystery left that I want solved in the game
    Well I don't want to spoil the story for you so I won't say anything. It's a shame you don't like NicoB though, there must be someone else who's completed a playthrough of it?

Well I don't want to spoil the story for you so I won't say anything. It's a shame you don't like NicoB though, there must be someone else who's completed a playthrough of it?
    Probably

I havent properly looked for one tbh, DRs pretty popular though it shouldnt be too hard too find someone that id like thats completed it

i just started this series so please try not to spoil things for me.

just finished the character introduction and going to the gymnasium now. gonna give some thoughts on the characters that stand out the most for me at the moment.

i like this fella. i'm a sucker for overtly zealous characters and this guy is no different. i hope he doesn't turn into solely comic relief though. would be a shame to see this character having no substance after such a cool introduction imo.

same as ishimaru really, though i think he is less promising than he is. still sticks out as one of my favorite characters in the introduction.

got a heavy great teacher onizuka vibe from this guy which i thought was cool, but i'm not intrigued by the character himself.

i fucking love it.

i like the humor. i'm guessing this guy will be naegi's foil.

this is basically kong in the flesh. a lot of potential with his backstory and i am interested what happened for him to take such a long break.

anyways, pretty sparse for now but these are just my two cents on the characters that stick out the most to me just in the prologue (i'm assuming this was still part of the prologue).

with these words i'm gonna take on the gymnasium now and i'm expecting to see some minor meltdowns with the upcoming twist.

Awesome man, you seem really into it and you're only at the introductions. Glad you like Ishimaru, he's pretty cool. My personal favourite in this game is Byakuya.

And it only gets better.

just got into the second case trial. i haven't started yet but i think it's pretty clear that togami will try to steer the case in a way that it heavily incriminates fukawa (twin-personality-disorder makes it abundantly clear that she'll play a key role). while i think that the natural conclusion is that togami is trying to pin it on fukawa, i'm wondering if that's too simple. togami had access to the archives even before this case but didn't let anyone else in. this kind of throws the idea of "it can't be a copycat killer" out of the window because togami had access to the files in the library and at home in his personal library. he also mentions that he has been looking into it for a while so he obviously is a key suspect just because he had knowledge of shun's modus operandi.

however, as already mentioned it just seems too simple. togami is obviously trying to connect the personality disorder to shun later on in the case (i'd be very confused if he did not) and the crime scene confirms that only a female student could have done it, had the crime scene not been tampered with (it evidently was seeing how the carpets and the posters were switched). so that flies out of the window which just incriminates togami even more. it all just seems too simple to me though, and i'm used to VNs giving you more info during the trial that add another suspect you didn't even consider at first. i'm expecting this will be the case here and i just missed a hint that points to this.
    Last edited by Sin; 01-18-2016 at 07:13 PM.

fucking hell, it's oowada right? i just got done with the crossdress twist and i can see oowada being pissed about it because he made the promise of not screaming again to what he thought to be a girl.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe he even asked her out and she confessed it to him, leaving his pride shattered? he does say he was turned down 10 times already in a free time conversation.
    Last edited by DoflaMihawk; 01-18-2016 at 08:03 PM.