Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 322
  1. #41
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With an injured Whitebeard, Fresh Whitebeard no diseases, heart conditions whatever. He would not be able to give an as good fight.
    we cant comment on how such a fight would happen. WB obviously wins but akainu isnt going down easily

  2. #42
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we cant comment on how such a fight would happen. WB obviously wins but akainu isnt going down easily
    It would be EASIER, he would've suffered less injuries, and ended Akainu quicker.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haki are strings? Okay man.

    Blackbeard is more experienced than Doflamingo, Doflamingo doesn't seem to be sailing around the seas as a true Pirate and fighting people unlike Blackbeard, Blackbeard is the one that became MUCH stronger over skip than opposed to Doflamingo who's been sitting on his ass for 2years.

    What's the difference? Akainu had a free-shot on Whitebeard himself, when he collapsed due heart conditions.
    Whitebeard sucker punched Akainu is new to me, since Akainu knew he was behind him and he could not stop it.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Show me a scan of Blackbeard ''scared shitless'' of Akainu.
    ?
    Imbue the haki on his strings.
    2.Baseless,Dofla is the lord of the underworld,nothing puts him below Teach.

    3.Ok..Blackbeard is still not stronger than him pre skip.

    4/The difference is that even a healthy Whitebeard couldn't beat Akainu without decent amount of diff,while a near dead WB stomped Teach.

    5.Chapter 595 page 18

  4. #44
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It would be EASIER, he would've suffered less injuries, and ended Akainu quicker.
    High difficulty in my opinion. Old WB isnt a great deal above the yonkou and admirals

  5. #45
    Banned Avalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    204
    How about this? Prove Vista is stronger than any one of the team members with feats or portrayal.

  6. #46
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about this? Prove Vista is stronger than any one of the team members with feats or portrayal.
    He gained the acknowledgement of Mihawk and held his own against him in a brief fight, is a yonkous 3rd strongest crewmember which makes him top tier by default

  7. #47
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by SilversRay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ?
    Imbue the haki on his strings.
    2.Baseless,Dofla is the lord of the underworld,nothing puts him below Teach.

    3.Ok..Blackbeard is still not stronger than him pre skip.

    4/The difference is that even a healthy Whitebeard couldn't beat Akainu without decent amount of diff,while a near dead WB stomped Teach.

    5.Chapter 595 page 18
    1. Blackbeard has Haki himself, considering he's been a Pirate for over a decade on Whitebeards' ship a Yonkou ship of the WSM no less, we should assume that his haki is equal if not stronger.

    2. Blackbeard is a D., strong enough to be an commander before he killed Thatch.

    3. Ace could be stronger than Doflamingo.

    4. Whitebeard wasn't healthy, what are you talking about? Just so you know Whitebeard could of done that to most people in the world, including Doflamingo while being near-death.

    5. I don't see Blackbeard scared shitless, do you?

  8. #48
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Blackbeard has Haki himself, considering he's been a Pirate for over a decade on Whitebeards' ship a Yonkou ship of the WSM no less, we should assume that his haki is equal if not stronger.

    2. Blackbeard is a D., strong enough to be an commander before he killed Thatch.

    3. Ace could be stronger than Doflamingo.

    4. Whitebeard wasn't healthy, what are you talking about? Just so you know Whitebeard could of done that to most people in the world, including Doflamingo while being near-death.

    5. I don't see Blackbeard scared shitless, do you?
    but that doesnt mean hes necesarilly on the level of thatch especially since he wouldnt be on the level of ace without the fruit. Ace doesnt have the same feats or portrayal as doflamingo to suggest hed win, he know doflamingo has attacks and haki that would alow him to however so dont bring up more bullshit

  9. #49
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but that doesnt mean hes necesarilly on the level of thatch especially since he wouldnt be on the level of ace without the fruit. Ace doesnt have the same feats or portrayal as doflamingo to suggest hed win, he know doflamingo has attacks and haki that would alow him to however so dont bring up more bullshit
    Luffy hasn't surpassed Ace yet, and Luffy is going to beat Doflamingo this arc with the help of Trafalgar Law.
    Doflamingo being stronger than Ace isn't set in stone, or is a matter of fact. Since it isn't. Ace has Entei which was like half-island sized attack, how would Doflamingo counter that?

    Blackbeard not beating Ace without the fruit is no shame, since Ace was a exceptional fighter for the time he has been in the New World.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thatch? I said Blackbeard was strong enough to be an commander before he killed Thatch, I am not comparing Blackbeard to Thatch.

  10. #50
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy hasn't surpassed Ace yet, and Luffy is going to beat Doflamingo this arc with the help of Trafalgar Law.
    Doflamingo being stronger than Ace isn't set in stone, or is a matter of fact. Since it isn't. Ace has Entei which was like half-island sized attack, how would Doflamingo counter that?

    Blackbeard not beating Ace without the fruit is no shame, since Ace was a exceptional fighter for the time he has been in the New World.
    Doflamingo avoids it or with haki endures it as he did sanjis flaming attacks. Luffy isnt going to win entirely on his own against doflamingo and its accepted that he is very close to ace at the moment anyway

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Blackbeard has Haki himself, considering he's been a Pirate for over a decade on Whitebeards' ship a Yonkou ship of the WSM no less, we should assume that his haki is equal if not stronger.

    2. Blackbeard is a D., strong enough to be an commander before he killed Thatch.

    3. Ace could be stronger than Doflamingo.

    4. Whitebeard wasn't healthy, what are you talking about? Just so you know Whitebeard could of done that to most people in the world, including Doflamingo while being near-death.

    5. I don't see Blackbeard scared shitless, do you?
    being strong enough doesnt mean much in context because the commanders vary greatly in strength

  11. #51
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doflamingo avoids it or with haki endures it as he did sanjis flaming attacks. Luffy isnt going to win entirely on his own against doflamingo and its accepted that he is very close to ace at the moment anyway

    - - - Updated - - -



    being strong enough doesnt mean much in context because the commanders vary greatly in strength
    Luffy himself is close to Doflamingo aswell, else how would they beat him?
    So it could very well be Blackbeard > Ace => Doflamingo, which I have no qualms about.


    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What does the right-down picture mean?
    Why is Blackbeard grouped with Marco & Jozu?

  12. #52
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy himself is close to Doflamingo aswell, else how would they beat him?
    So it could very well be Blackbeard > Ace => Doflamingo, which I have no qualms about.
    Dude, the evidence has been given so ny times and your ebringing up old crap. Doflamingo should still be a reasonable amount stronger than luffy, he easily beat luffy earlier and his showings and skillset has been justified to be able to defeat bb and ace.

    Im sorry im saying this but well have to finish here as our opinions differ vastly and our interpetations are different to the point that we arent accepting each others premises for our posiitons

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about this? Prove Vista is stronger than any one of the team members with feats or portrayal.
    Vista gave a decent fight to Mihawk,and Admiral level fighter,who would fodderize all of this guys.

  14. #54
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, the evidence has been given so ny times and your ebringing up old crap. Doflamingo should still be a reasonable amount stronger than luffy, he easily beat luffy earlier and his showings and skillset has been justified to be able to defeat bb and ace.

    Im sorry im saying this but well have to finish here as our opinions differ vastly and our interpetations are different to the point that we arent accepting each others premises for our posiitons
    He didn't beat Luffy easily.. he punched Luffy once after Luffy saved Kyros.
    Hardly a fight to determine a winner just from that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversRay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vista gave a decent fight to Mihawk,and Admiral level fighter,who would fodderize all of this guys.
    Mihawk was horribly nerfed in the War, you say he could fodderize all these people because he's ''Admiral'' level, but then again he could not kill an ''ant''?

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Blackbeard has Haki himself, considering he's been a Pirate for over a decade on Whitebeards' ship a Yonkou ship of the WSM no less, we should assume that his haki is equal if not stronger.

    2. Blackbeard is a D., strong enough to be an commander before he killed Thatch.

    3. Ace could be stronger than Doflamingo.

    4. Whitebeard wasn't healthy, what are you talking about? Just so you know Whitebeard could of done that to most people in the world, including Doflamingo while being near-death.

    5. I don't see Blackbeard scared shitless, do you?
    1.Yes,but he didn't prove to be superior against DD's haki.

    2.Being a D doesn't mean you're stronger than Doflamingo.

    3.Extremely unlikely.

    4.Whitebeard was at a fighting condition against Akainu,while he didn't even move vs Blacbeard due to being gravely injured,bad reasoning.

    5.Use Mangapanda.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He didn't beat Luffy easily.. he punched Luffy once after Luffy saved Kyros.
    Hardly a fight to determine a winner just from that.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mihawk was horribly nerfed in the War, you say he could fodderize all these people because he's ''Admiral'' level, but then again he could not kill an ''ant''?

    Stop using those horrible points.

  16. #56
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He didn't beat Luffy easily.. he punched Luffy once after Luffy saved Kyros.
    Hardly a fight to determine a winner just from that.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mihawk was horribly nerfed in the War, you say he could fodderize all these people because he's ''Admiral'' level, but then again he could not kill an ''ant''?
    Idont think thts how a fair fight would occur but doflamingo did perform well and it says a lot about their strength

  17. #57
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by SilversRay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1.Yes,but he didn't prove to be superior against DD's haki.

    2.Being a D doesn't mean you're stronger than Doflamingo.

    3.Extremely unlikely.

    4.Whitebeard was at a fighting condition against Akainu,while he didn't even move vs Blacbeard due to being gravely injured,bad reasoning.

    5.Use Mangapanda.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Stop using those horrible points.
    How is it extremely unlikely? Doflamingo can only be so much stronger than Luffy. Ace is in that realm where he could beat Doflamingo, so no.

    4. ''He didn't move'', dude you are so wrong. Whitebeard moved forward with his Bisento and then grabbed Blackbeards' face/neck whatever, point debunked.

    Mihawk couldn't kill Luffy, so he fodderizes these people? Okay, as I said Mihawk was horribly nerfed in the War.



  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How is it extremely unlikely? Doflamingo can only be so much stronger than Luffy. Ace is in that realm where he could beat Doflamingo, so no.

    4. ''He didn't move'', dude you are so wrong. Whitebeard moved forward with his Bisento and then grabbed Blackbeards' face/neck whatever, point debunked.

    Mihawk couldn't kill Luffy, so he fodderizes these people? Okay, as I said Mihawk was horribly nerfed in the War.


    Do you think Ace could fodderize Sanji like that? I highly doubt it.
    ....I meant he was barely moving,why are you asking these retarded questions?

    Whitebeard was at a much better condition when fighting Akainu,while he was near dead vs Blackbeard.
    Enough with those half ass equivocating.

    This is beyond absurd,horrible argument.
    Even Akainu couldn't kill Luffy,I guess he isn't Admiral level by your logic?

  19. #59
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,024
    Quote Originally Posted by SilversRay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you think Ace could fodderize Sanji like that? I highly doubt it.
    ....I meant he was barely moving,why are you asking these retarded questions?

    Whitebeard was at a much better condition when fighting Akainu,while he was near dead vs Blackbeard.
    Enough with those half ass equivocating.

    This is beyond absurd,horrible argument.
    Even Akainu couldn't kill Luffy,I guess he isn't Admiral level by your logic?
    Your reading comprehension is beyond bad.
    Also yes Ace would not have much difficulties with Sanji.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your reading comprehension is beyond bad.
    Also yes Ace would not have much difficulties with Sanji.
    Based on what? I would rather say it about you,thinking Teach could actually give Vista a fight or beat him
    You simply cannot answer my points so you start with those arguments..
    Based on what? he can't do it as easily as Dofla did it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •