Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 322
  1. #21
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doflamingo can escape due to his df and overheat/bullet threads should be able to affect him. Doflamingos far more agile and can tank punches due to his hardening and leg strength.
    Blackbeard made Ace bleed internally with his punch, while Jinbei a powerhouse himself fought Ace for 5 days.
    Blackbeard's physical strength is underrated, he's much more powerful when it comes to physical strength if they get in a brawl Blackbeard would destroy Doflamingo.

    And Blackbeard has all the tools to counter Overheat, Parasite and 5 colored-strings.
    If Blackbeard can stop Ace's Entei then he can stop Overheat.

    Blackbeard also has enough durability to take an quake in his face, and Shockwaves from Sengoku. So it's more than likely that Blackbeard outlasts Doflamingo in that aspect, too.

  2. #22
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeard made Ace bleed internally with his punch, while Jinbei a powerhouse himself fought Ace for 5 days.
    Blackbeard's physical strength is underrated, he's much more powerful when it comes to physical strength if they get in a brawl Blackbeard would destroy Doflamingo.

    And Blackbeard has all the tools to counter Overheat, Parasite and 5 colored-strings.
    If Blackbeard can stop Ace's Entei then he can stop Overheat.

    Blackbeard also has enough durability to take an quake in his face, and Shockwaves from Sengoku. So it's more than likely that Blackbeard outlasts Doflamingo in that aspect, too.
    Doflamingo blocked diable jambes without hardening and had the arm strength to withstand polle de flure. BB isnt significantly better in close range combat.

    His durability wont be as helpful against piercing attacks such as overheat and 5 colored strings and hell be contending with dozens at a time

  3. #23
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doflamingo blocked diable jambes without hardening and had the arm strength to withstand polle de flure. BB isnt significantly better in close range combat.

    His durability wont be as helpful against piercing attacks such as overheat and 5 colored strings and hell be contending with dozens at a time
    Blackbeard can pull Doflamingo to him with his gravity, and make it an in-fight, what makes you think Blackbeard is just going to get hit by everything? If he gets serious from the start he won't be messing around. Doflamingo should be able to block an Diable Jambe from Sanji, if he didn't it would mean Doflamingo is much weaker than we thought.

  4. #24
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeard can pull Doflamingo to him with his gravity, and make it an in-fight, what makes you think Blackbeard is just going to get hit by everything? If he gets serious from the start he won't be messing around. Doflamingo should be able to block an Diable Jambe from Sanji, if he didn't it would mean Doflamingo is much weaker than we thought.
    ill stop here because we can agree on much. Doflamingo should be able to resist the pull of BBs fruit and blocking sanjis attacks means he wont be completely overwhelmed by BB who isnt a huge amount stronger.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The team destroys Vista, Blackbeard alone could give a good fight.
    No he can't.
    What's with that Teach wanking?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeard's Yami Fruit has attacks on it's own aswell, it's not just DF-negating ability.
    Blackbeard was an exceptional member of the WB Pirates, he could of been a high ranked commander himself but he kept low-profile. I think Blackbeard was top-tier Pre-Skip but that's just me.
    Except even a near death door WB stomped him,a real top tier like Vista won't be getting such treatment,even from a healthy WB.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He didn't just beat Ace, when Blackbeard was done explaining his Devil Fruit he basically destroyed Ace, 1 punch from Blackbeard made Ace bleed internally. You see Doflamingo punching Luffy and it didn't do much, Doflamingo's punching power is nowhere near that of Blackbeard and they are in the same tier.

    Blackbeard would beat Doffy, Yami is the perfect DF to counter his nimbleness.
    Ace was bleeding both because he didn't get punched for a lot of time,and because Blackbeard was superior in physical strength.
    Because Doflamingo is better at kicking and using his strings? I could also say that BB can't give Sanji the same treatment Doffy gave him.

    2.Doflamingo still has other physical stats that are much better than Blackbeard's,such as speed,reflexes,kicking.
    Might add haki as well.

    3.No he wouldn't.

  6. #26
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by SilversRay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No he can't.
    What's with that Teach wanking?

    - - - Updated - - -


    Except even a near death door WB stomped him,a real top tier like Vista won't be getting such treatment,even from a healthy WB.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Ace was bleeding both because he didn't get punched for a lot of time,and because Blackbeard was superior in physical strength.
    Because Doflamingo is better at kicking and using his strings? I could also say that BB can't give Sanji the same treatment Doffy gave him.

    2.Doflamingo still has other physical stats that are much better than Blackbeard's,such as speed,reflexes,kicking.
    Might add haki as well.

    3.No he wouldn't.
    Healthy WB would stomp Vista, too. Whitebeard made Akainu his bitch in 2-hits and you come telling me a guy that's much weaker than Akainu would not be stomped by WB? Vista couldn't even help Marco hitting Akainu, that tells you so much.

    Blackbeard was for over a decade on Whitebeards' ship, and you come telling me that Doflamingo's haki is superior to that Blackbeard? what's your basis for this?

    Blackbeard is better at punching and his DF reduces ''everything'' to ''nothingness'', so if we take that quote literally that would mean Doffy's strings included.

  7. #27
    Avalo
    Guest
    BB already beat two commanders, Doflamingo immobilized Jozu, Ace has monstrous AOE, Magellan solo'd BB's whole crew. I doubt Vista can defeat Ivankov or Kuma easily. He loses BAD.

    The Vista wank has got to stop.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blackbeard made Ace bleed internally with his punch, while Jinbei a powerhouse himself fought Ace for 5 days.
    Blackbeard's physical strength is underrated, he's much more powerful when it comes to physical strength if they get in a brawl Blackbeard would destroy Doflamingo.

    And Blackbeard has all the tools to counter Overheat, Parasite and 5 colored-strings.
    If Blackbeard can stop Ace's Entei then he can stop Overheat.

    Blackbeard also has enough durability to take an quake in his face, and Shockwaves from Sengoku. So it's more than likely that Blackbeard outlasts Doflamingo in that aspect, too.
    Jinbei,the guy should be on Sanji's level but not as fast and maneuverable,while Sanji was destroyed by Doffy.What's your point?
    Blackbeard's strength isn't underrated.

    2.Blackbeard's physical strength and his DF are the only things that give him an edge,while Doffy has lots of other stuff that give him an edge.And he can't.

    3.Blackbeard needed a lot of darkness for that,and how can Blackbeard be actually above the guy when he destroyed Sanji like that? Blackbeard doesn't have anything that puts him above Dofla.

    4.Yes but those were just 2-3 hits,which is still impressive,but that doesn't mean Blackbeard could tank DD's haki imbued strings for hours.

  9. #29
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,146
    Shanks' a Yonkou himself, personally came to Whitebeards' ship to tell him about Teach.
    Doflamingo is scared shitless of Kaidou.

    Blackbeards' hype > Doflamingo, even Pre-Skip.
    Last edited by The Shogun of Shoguns; 09-01-2014 at 12:42 PM.

  10. #30
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BB already beat two commanders, Doflamingo immobilized Jozu, Ace has monstrous AOE, Magellan solo'd BB's whole crew. I doubt Vista can defeat Ivankov or Kuma easily. He loses BAD.

    The Vista wank has got to stop.
    So much bullshit. Thatch doesnt count, ace was a tough opponnet, Hiken didnt even significantly affect BBs crewmemebers so it doesnt matter, the bb pirates underestimated magellan.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shanks' a Yonkou himself, personally came to Whitebeards' ship to tell him about Teach.
    Doflamingo is scared shitless from Kaidou.

    Blackbeards' hype > Doflamingo, even Pre-Skip.
    Yami teach was fodder to a dying old WB

    Shanks mentioning him is no greater portrayal than aokiji referring to doflamgino as the greatest threat to the marines
    Last edited by ReXDrake; 09-01-2014 at 12:46 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Healthy WB would stomp Vista, too. Whitebeard made Akainu his bitch in 2-hits and you come telling me a guy that's much weaker than Akainu would not be stomped by WB? Vista couldn't even help Marco hitting Akainu, that tells you so much.

    Blackbeard was for over a decade on Whitebeards' ship, and you come telling me that Doflamingo's haki is superior to that Blackbeard? what's your basis for this?

    Blackbeard is better at punching and his DF reduces ''everything'' to ''nothingness'', so if we take that quote literally that would mean Doffy's strings included.
    Whitebeard would need something between low and mid diff to beat Vista,a healthy Whitebeard,while a near death door Whitebeard Steam rolled Teach.

    2.Yes,but Akainu was giving WB an actual fight and only lost because he was cheap shotted,bad example.

    3.His feats,Doflamingo is also a veteran and the lord of the underworld,what are you trying to say? they are both experienced,but it seems Dofla relies more on haki.

    4.So now a devil fruit can negate haki? good to know.
    Last edited by SilversRay; 09-01-2014 at 12:47 PM.

  12. #32
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,841
    Anyone who mentions doflamingo restraining jozu and kuma/ivankov troubling vista is not worth speaking to

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shanks' a Yonkou himself, personally came to Whitebeards' ship to tell him about Teach.
    Doflamingo is scared shitless of Kaidou.

    Blackbeards' hype > Doflamingo, even Pre-Skip.
    He was talking about to stop his fight with Ace/
    Blackbeard was scared shitless from Akainu,and even with his Gura fruit.
    No it's not.

  14. #34
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by SilversRay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whitebeard would need something between low and mid diff to beat Vista,a healthy Whitebeard,while a near death door Whitebeard Steam rolled Teach.

    2.Yes,but Akainu was giving WB an actual fight and only lost because he was cheap shotted,bad example.

    3.His feats,Doflamingo is also a veteran and the lord of the underworld,what are you trying to say? they are both experienced,but it seems Dofla relies more on haki.

    4.So now a devil fruit can negate haki? good to know.
    Haki are strings? Okay man.

    Blackbeard is more experienced than Doflamingo, Doflamingo doesn't seem to be sailing around the seas as a true Pirate and fighting people unlike Blackbeard, Blackbeard is the one that became MUCH stronger over skip than opposed to Doflamingo who's been sitting on his ass for 2years.

    What's the difference? Akainu had a free-shot on Whitebeard himself, when he collapsed due heart conditions.
    Whitebeard sucker punched Akainu is new to me, since Akainu knew he was behind him and he could not stop it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversRay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about to stop his fight with Ace/
    Blackbeard was scared shitless from Akainu,and even with his Gura fruit.
    No it's not.
    Show me a scan of Blackbeard ''scared shitless'' of Akainu.

  15. #35
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haki are strings? Okay man.

    Blackbeard is more experienced than Doflamingo, Doflamingo doesn't seem to be sailing around the seas as a true Pirate and fighting people unlike Blackbeard, Blackbeard is the one that became MUCH stronger over skip than opposed to Doflamingo who's been sitting on his ass for 2years.

    What's the difference? Akainu had a free-shot on Whitebeard himself, when he collapsed due heart conditions.
    Whitebeard sucker punched Akainu is new to me, since Akainu knew he was behind him and he could not stop it.

    this shit is soo fucking old. WB blindsided him and akainu was able to endure quake punches and hold his own.

    Dont bring up these old and annoying points

  16. #36
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this shit is soo fucking old. WB blindsided him and akainu was able to endure quake punches and hold his own.

    Dont bring up these old and annoying points
    He stood like 1-2 seconds behind Akainu. It wasn't a sneak attack.

  17. #37
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He stood like 1-2 seconds behind Akainu. It wasn't a sneak attack.
    it wasnt landed fairly, it doesnt count. End of story

  18. #38
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it wasnt landed fairly, it doesnt count. End of story
    Did Akainu wait for Whitebeard to recover from his heart attack in the middle of the fight?

  19. #39
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    5,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerslice View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did Akainu wait for Whitebeard to recover from his heart attack in the middle of the fight?
    I never said akainu landing that hit was a legitimate feat. He was going toe to toe beforehand

  20. #40
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never said akainu landing that hit was a legitimate feat. He was going toe to toe beforehand
    With an injured Whitebeard, Fresh Whitebeard no diseases, heart conditions whatever. He would not be able to give an as good fight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •