Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Alright. The one game I'm super excited about. Probably won't buy a new game until this either (Except for South Park )

Anyways, this is all the revealed info we have so far about the the game.

We have returning cast. Leliana and Morrigan return. Leliana has a darker character this time. In the playthrough trailer of Redcliffe Castle (Yes, we visit it once more), she mentions that anger/hate is the greatest strength and is generally very cold to the player character and the others. I wonder what happened there, she was all rainbows and fucking butterflies in Origins. Now she's the left hand of the Divine (The DA equivalent of the Pope, I guess) and lives in the shadows, killing off all the Divines' enemies. She isn't playable, I think but she comes as an adviser for the inquisition.

Morrigan, too, makes a return. She somehow ended up as Arcane Adviser for the Queen of Orlais. And yes, we play in Orlais as well. We know Morrigan is a sneaky bitch with all that dark knowledge she possesses. And now she has the queen wrapped around her finger, supposedly. And she has the kid. The Warden or Alistairs' child. The blood of an old god runs through the child. I wonder what role that will play here.

Returning DA2 characters. Varric and Cassandra Pentaghast. Varris was the loveable rogue dwarf who has his amazing storytelling and his wit to keep us entertained throughout DA2. One of the few things good about that game. Yes, he returns. Love that little fella.

Cassandra was a bitch who only appeared in cut scenes interrogating Varric in DA2. I wonder what role she'll play this time.

Oh, I forgot about Cullen. Remember that Templar that we see trapped in the Circle tower in Origins before we go up and fight Uldred? And the Knight Captain in Kirkwall? Yeah, him. He returns. Playable character too.

Next. Save Files transfer. Bioware has recognized the problems with save files. Like how Leliana returned in DA2 despite her potentially being killed in Origins when we defile the ashes of Andraste? Yeah, that file transfer system is apparently called the flag system or something. It doesn't do much but flag people as dead or alive or something along those lines. And certain plot points in the game might clash with these flags and render them useless. So now we have the Dragon Age Keep. Instead of placing flags to a pre-exiting character, this one is called a world slate system. So closer to shaping the history ourselves on a blank slate as opposed to placing flags on an existing slate. Potentially, this is a much better system on paper. If it works, it works all across. It eliminates the same potential bug (Leliana being alive) as in DA2 for those who transfer files to last gen consoles, and it guarantees and seamless continuation for those who switched to next gen. Hopefully, it'll work.

Anybody excited?

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Gameplay video. I'll add the second part when I can.

If the battle system is similar to DAO1, i'm getting this right away.

If DA2, i'll still get it...I might not enjoy it as much.
    He stumbled into faith and thought...

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Best of both worlds.

probably gonna pick up the 1st one pretty soon

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

1st one? Now?

Oh man you are going to hate the load screens

i've been wanting to play more rpgs lately

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Good one to start off with.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Leliana

I would love to play this game, but I would need a new computer to run it. Sigh, maybe I'll just wait till someone uploads their playthrough of the whole game. I really love DA's story and characters. That said, the game looks fantastic. Definitely going to be one of the best rpg's ever made to this day.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

I'm hoping it is.

A lot has gone into this. They're looking to eliminate mistakes from both games.

Has anyone heard whether we can have a character creator for warden/hawke through the keep if they'll appear in the game? I lost both games and save files.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Right. Game's been delayed a month.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

So, who's going to get this for the ps4?

Witcher 3 > this shite
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

You're still gonna get it right? I'm trying to convince cake. She agreed. Now to make sure she keeps her word.

If I do, it won't be for years.
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Weren't you looking forward to it? Oh, well...

I still am
    Because of you

DONATE HERE

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Fuck. I'm saving up for this.

I hope to buy this.