Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 160
  1. #41
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,329
    [QUOTE=exchelsi;497034]One is dead. The other isn't.

    FACT.[/QUOTE

    you idiot. Akainu didnt win and being alive doesnt equate to being stronger anyway. WB died after akainu had been defeated by the efforts of other people as well. WB didnt beat akainu from behind, because akainu as an admiral is one of the worlds strongest people and able to hold his own against people of wbs calibre, i ask you can anyone defeat WB under similar circumstances with one attack? Your interpretation of events is very distorted. The implication behind wb not one shotting akainu is that akinu is a beast, not that wb is weak for not being able to do so, when noone else could anyway or do the same to him

  2. #42
    First of her name Exchelsia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,425
    [QUOTE=ReXDrake;497037]
    Quote Originally Posted by exchelsi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One is dead. The other isn't.

    FACT.[/QUOTE

    you idiot. Akainu didnt win and being alive doesnt equate to being stronger anyway. WB died after akainu had been defeated by the efforts of other people as well. WB didnt beat akainu from behind, because akainu as an admiral is one of the worlds strongest people and able to hold his own against people of wbs calibre, i ask you can anyone defeat WB under similar circumstances with one attack? Your interpretation of events is very distorted. The implication behind wb not one shotting akainu is that akinu is a beast, not that wb is weak for not being able to do so, when noone else could anyway or do the same to him
    Wow.

    In your alternate universe, the dead man wins the battle! Hallelujah!!

    Not even harry turtledove would be able to make that one credible.

    I'll repeat myself, since you didn't get it the first time.

    One is dead, the other is not.

    FACT.

  3. #43
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,329
    [QUOTE=exchelsi;497042]
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Wow.

    In your alternate universe, the dead man wins the battle! Hallelujah!!

    Not even harry turtledove would be able to make that one credible.

    I'll repeat myself, since you didn't get it the first time.

    One is dead, the other is not.

    FACT.
    are you going to respond to what i said, one being alive and the other dead is irrevelant because wbs death wasnt entirely due to akainu and he would have died without those wonds anyway. WB defeated akainu which immiedtely is enough to conclude wb> akainu. As i said before, being the one alive doesnt mean you were the better fighter and in this instance such reasoining is irrelvant because wb wasnt killed directly by akainu

  4. #44
    Adviser
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10,404
    Damn, this place really has gone down the slumps hasn't it...

    :l

  5. #45
    First of her name Exchelsia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,425
    [QUOTE=ReXDrake;497048]
    Quote Originally Posted by exchelsi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    are you going to respond to what i said, one being alive and the other dead is irrevelant because wbs death wasnt entirely due to akainu and he would have died without those wonds anyway. WB defeated akainu which immiedtely is enough to conclude wb> akainu. As i said before, being the one alive doesnt mean you were the better fighter and in this instance such reasoining is irrelvant because wb wasnt killed directly by akainu
    THOSE WOUNDS WERE CAUSED BY AKAINU.

    Jesus christ, you're a bright one.

  6. #46
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,329
    [QUOTE=exchelsi;497058]
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    THOSE WOUNDS WERE CAUSED BY AKAINU.

    Jesus christ, you're a bright one.
    He died from a combination of wounds inflicted by squardo, the bb pirates, akainu and failing health. On the contrary, your nsight on how storng WB really is really distinguishes you from the smartest op posters on this site

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn, this place really has gone down the slumps hasn't it...

    :l

  8. #48
    First of her name Exchelsia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,425
    [QUOTE=ReXDrake;497062]
    Quote Originally Posted by exchelsi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    He died from a combination of wounds inflicted by squardo, the bb pirates, akainu and failing health. On the contrary, your nsight on how storng WB really is really distinguishes you from the smartest op posters on this site
    I know - I'm glad you finally agreed ^^.

    Now, one last time, because I really hate repeating myself.

    Any admiral> whitebeard

    FACT.

  9. #49
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,329
    [QUOTE=exchelsi;497066]
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    I know - I'm glad you finally agreed ^^.

    Now, one last time, because I really hate repeating myself.

    Any admiral> whitebeard

    FACT.
    ? That refutes your point you idiot

  10. #50
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,316
    Quote Originally Posted by exchelsi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    I know - I'm glad you finally agreed ^^.

    Now, one last time, because I really hate repeating myself.

    Any admiral> whitebeard

    FACT.
    Didn't Akainu get bitchslapped and lose before Whitebeard died?

  11. #51
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,289
    I guess Oda was just pulling our leg when he gave WB the World's Strongest Man title, and buggy told us that he equaled Roger.

  12. #52
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by VIII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess Oda was just pulling our leg when he gave WB the World's Strongest Man title, and buggy told us that he equaled Roger.
    and the fact that he has feats to support his portrayal.

  13. #53
    First of her name Exchelsia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't Akainu get bitchslapped and lose before Whitebeard died?
    It was a suckerpunch - I keep saying this, but no one will listen

  14. #54
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by exchelsi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was a suckerpunch - I keep saying this, but no one will listen
    Luffy unfairly defeated Sai, i guess we cant assume him to be superior either

  15. #55
    First of her name Exchelsia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujitora View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't Akainu suckerpunch Wb too but still couldn't beat him?
    Akainu is a decent, law abiding man. He would never attack an opponent from behind

  16. #56
    you guys got trolled pretty hard

  17. #57
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you guys got trolled pretty hard
    you know that hes a troll?
    Fuck him if so

  18. #58
    well in this thread, probably inspired by that forum Shogun linked

    I dunno if he's a troll in general

  19. #59
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well in this thread, probably inspired by that forum Shogun linked

    I dunno if he's a troll in general
    this is no place for insincere opinions to be promoted so strongly. Fuck this

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn, this place really has gone down the slumps hasn't it...

    :l
    exchelsi is new and Rex is one of the dumber posters on this site. Don't blanket term us because of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •