Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Croco was talking down on Mingo, not showing any fear/respect, but he knew he had no chance against Magellan.
    This guy forgot Croc talked down to Whitebeard and Sengoku as well.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

Ok, I read the whole thing there. Everyone there says Magellan is 100% for sure "Admiral Level". Jesus, how do they ever manage to get to that point

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This guy forgot Croc talked down to Whitebeard and Sengoku as well.
    Magellan>Whitebeard

Come on Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    To be fair, every forum has a culture. Like 80% of NF think Shanks is > Mihawk, while 80% of TMF think Mihawk > Shanks. Just like how a bunch of Youtubers think Zoro's admiral level now.
    The difference between TMF and other forums, is that for the most part, our members use evidence to support their claims.

- - - Updated - - -

I just came across a Doflamingo vs. Rayleigh thread on that site.

tbf most of them seem like very pleasant, civilised people over there. Theyre a lot better than the guys that throw a hissy fit over something as redundant as powerlevels, even if they are right about it.

We throw hissy fits over everything.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

Quote Originally Posted by VIII View Post
    Magellan>Whitebeard

Come on Bold.
    100% agree.

Whitebeard was lucky that Magallan wasn't at Marineford, otherwise he'd be deader than he is now.

Magallan clearly admiral level

Quote Originally Posted by exchelsi View Post
    100% agree.

Whitebeard was lucky that Magallan wasn't at Marineford, otherwise he'd be deader than he is now.

Magallan clearly admiral level
    Glad there's other sensible posters on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by VIII View Post
    Glad there's other sensible posters on this forum
    I am very serious. Akainu was right about whitebeard - he was like the floyd mayweather of one piece, being called the strongest man in the world by beating scrub pirates and not challenging others for the PK title.

tbh, Akainu would have beaten him easily if WB hadn't suckerpunched him, so I see no problem for Magallan, or any admiral.

What the hell is a haki whip

doflamingo is a great matchup as he doesnt have to make contact to affect magellan, and has th agility to avoid blowfish and ranged attacks. Without any restricitons parasite will be enough though 5 colored strigns will surely secure victory as doflamigno is even more lethal to fight without knowledge. Hydra might manage to stop his attacks temporarily but doflamingo can form many strings and will overwhelm it

- - - Updated - - -

I am very serious. Akainu was right about whitebeard - he was like the floyd mayweather of one piece, being called the strongest man in the world by beating scrub pirates and not challenging others for the PK title.

tbh, Akainu would have beaten him easily if WB hadn't suckerpunched him, so I see no problem for Magallan, or any admiral.
    really, depsite WB having both a bisento to deflect any attack that might come within range and the strength to one shot him at any time. Even if he starts out drenched in poison he defeats magellan before succumbing himself

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post

really, depsite WB having both a bisento to deflect any attack that might come within range and the strength to one shot him at any time. Even if he starts out drenched in poison he defeats magellan before succumbing himself
    Whitebeard's strength is massively overrated - who did he actually beat fairly during the marineford war?

Scrubs. Fodder. People that anyone could beat. And Akainu after suckerpunching him. He wouldn't have the strength to do that to Magallan.

Whitebeard's strength is massively overrated - who did he actually beat fairly during the marineford war?

Scrubs. Fodder. People that anyone could beat. And Akainu after suckerpunching him. He wouldn't have the strength to do that to Magallan.
    Two giant va, his attacks rippled thrugh mf etc, this doesnt need to be discusees. Yes he attack akainu from behind, but the implication that he was on the level of the worlds strongest since he bore the title of worlds stongest man, he may not have been at the time of marineford but to think that he was nly capable of beating weak people depsite his portrayal, life and feats is absurd

Two giant va, his attacks rippled thrugh mf etc, this doesnt need to be discusees. Yes he attack akainu from behind, but the implication that he was on the level of the worlds strongest since he bore the title of worlds stongest man, he may not have been at the time of marineford but to think that he was nly capable of beating weak people depsite his portrayal, life and feats is absurd
    All very well for beating up little guys (as we saw in MF), but not against anyone decent (unless from behind). And I've already mentioned this - his "world's strongest man" title was a huge exaggeration, and he wasn't anything special by the level of the new world. Anyone can shake a few buildings and knock them down in the OP world, so that's not an argument. And fact is, even with a suckerpunch, he couldn't defeat Akainu.

Just face it, whitebeard was nothing special. If you think about it logically, then it would save a lot of time that would be spend on pointless argument.

All very well for beating up little guys (as we saw in MF), but not against anyone decent (unless from behind). And I've already mentioned this - his "world's strongest man" title was a huge exaggeration, and he wasn't anything special by the level of the new world. Anyone can shake a few buildings and knock them down in the OP world, so that's not an argument. And fact is, even with a suckerpunch, he couldn't defeat Akainu.

Just face it, whitebeard was nothing special. If you think about it logically, then it would save a lot of time that would be spend on pointless argument.
    I wont continue this if you sincerely dont consider someone with like WB to have lived up to his portrayal as the worlds strongest man, i cant conceive how you can believe the arguments youve presented.

I wont continue this if you sincerely dont consider someone with like WB to have lived up to his portrayal as the worlds strongest man, i cant conceive how you can believe the arguments youve presented.
    It has nothing to do with what I believe, I am just stating solid, hard fact.

If you can't believe it, this is your problem. I'm sorry if I have broken your fantasy, but I don't tell fairy tails.

It has nothing to do with what I believe, I am just stating solid, hard fact.

If you can't believe it, this is your problem. I'm sorry if I have broken your fantasy, but I don't tell fairy tails.
    Youre reasoinig stands in the face of evidence and i would have respinded to the statementr about his strength being overrated but this is a waste of time and often im the one who puts large amounts of effort into refuting posts that arent worth it

Youre reasoinig stands in the face of evidence and i would have respinded to the statementr about his strength being overrated but this is a waste of time and often im the one who puts large amounts of effort into refuting posts that arent worth it
    Another way of saying you can't.

Just face it, any admiral>whitebeard.

FACT.

Another way of saying you can't.

Just face it, any admiral>whitebeard.

FACT.
    because akainu defeated wb

because akainu defeated wb