Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 160
  1. #1
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,034

    Magellan vs. Doflamingo

    They fight in a closed cube, as big as a football stadium.
    People on Marineford forums were actually leaning alot to Magellan. Magellan's even called the ''4th Admiral''.


    I am wondering what TMF thinks on this match.

    Both are IC, minimal knowledge.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,174
    Doflamingo wins.

  3. #3
    Coruscation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8,549
    Should be no real problem for Doffy to paralyze and slice up Magellan before he can create enough poison to eventually overwhelm. Even if he keeps making poison he can't get any closer. Anything that gets sent his way he can avoid with moderate difficulty at most. Overheat has massive range so that's not a problem either and we've seen Parasite also has enormous range.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,686
    Magellan is nowhere near being Admiral strength. He was fucking getting hurt by a time skip Luffy, albeit by replacing haki with wax. Still, that does not bode well for Magellan. Doflo is on the verge of being top tier, while Magellan gets hurt by pre skip Supernovas. Doflo wins with mid difficulty.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Dofla wins mid-diff. Also imao "4th" Admiral
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  7. #7
    Adviser
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10,404

  8. #8
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,234
    Who calls magellan the 4th admiral

  9. #9
    Magellan was more surprised by Luffy than hurt. The guy easily took on Ivankov and a powerful Gear 3 attack and was just fine so the Jet Bazooka simply took him off-guard.

    That said, Doflamingo has more than enough in his arsenal to take down Magellan before he can be poisoned.

  10. #10
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,034
    Quote Originally Posted by VIII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who calls magellan the 4th admiral
    http://www.marineford.com/Thread-One...go-vs-Magellan

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shogun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

  12. #12
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,034
    Yeah that's exactly my point. Doflamingo is close to Admiral-Level, while Magellan is definitely on Admiral-Level. Croco was talking down on Mingo, not showing any fear/respect, but he knew he had no chance against Magellan. So this would normally go to Magellan, but he is weak against Doflamingo's Haki whips!

    How would he stop them? He is not fast enough to avoid them, and poison is not solid enough to block them, so Magellan is pretty much defenseless against Doflamingo. Mingo can win this.
    Someone from Marineford Forums posted this.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shogun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well damn!! Atleast Magellan gets respect somewhere lol... Though I disagree with him beating Doffy.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,174
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shogun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone from Marineford Forums posted this.

  15. #15
    Wow damn. Alot people there thinks Magellan Admiral level. No words
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  16. #16
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,883
    Magellan's a beast, but he isn't putting Doflamingo down.


    “With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    15,174
    I'm joining that forum just to show them how retarded they are. Who's with me?

  18. #18
    is that the forum you came from?

  19. #19
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D Ace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow damn. Alot people there thinks Magellan Admiral level. No words
    To be fair, every forum has a culture. Like 80% of NF think Shanks is > Mihawk, while 80% of TMF think Mihawk > Shanks. Just like how a bunch of Youtubers think Zoro's admiral level now.


    “With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

  20. #20
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,034
    Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is that the forum you came from?
    No.. I don't even have an account there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •