Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you are town and your explicitly states you cannot post anything related to the game. This defeats the purpose of tying to win the game.

Gad's game has exactly that. It is a bullshit gimmick role which goes against MEME.
    It's been done before. Tom had a posting restriction and he went by it. You're done. I'm asking for you to be banned.

I have no problems being banned from Gad's future games. Fuck him.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

Oh the Irony:

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

My future games my ass. I'm asking for you to be banned from the mafia forum.

Considering how the type of roles you give out are complete & utter trolling roles which serve no real purpose in helping town to win the game as the roles should be, you are not in any position to make that decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore, in that role sheet you gave me, you literally had "You are not allowed to make sense" If I am not allowed to make sense, how the fuck am I supposed to play to win?
    Were you drunk when you made these roles? Were you thinking when you made these roles?

- - - Updated - - -

PM Conversation with Gad regarding this role.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gadfather
    Quote Originally Posted by Q
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gadfather
    You are town

babaGAReeb (Q): You’re just… out there. You’re fun in a way most people can’t be. You’re one to put your thoughts into words before even you can make sense of them. And that makes you fucking hilarious to watch.
    The Flamebaiter: You like to bait people don’t you? And every time you succeed, you just get better at how to get under his skin. Every night, you choose a player. If he targets you, his ability will fail and you will gain knowledge of the ability he used on you.
    Words before action: You never think before you post do you? You’re just… very fucking random. And as funny as that is, a lot of people don’t really get you. You are not allowed to make sense. Speak nonsense. You are not allowed to hint at anything either. IF you are asked a question, you are allowed to post pictures to answer the question AS LONG AS THERE IS NO TEXT IN THE PICTURE. Have fun, you picked the short straw.
    :raingio

Really? And I allowed to post an explanation as to why I am voting someone?
    Nope. Teehee. Just random stupid posts.
    - - - Updated - - -

Additionally:

In the signups, there was no indication of abnormal roles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gadfather View Post
    Due to the overwhelmingly positive response in the interest check thread, I've decided to open up sign ups early.

Game will be old school TMF mafia.

1. Sleepah
    2. Riki
    3. Tim
    4. B.
    5. Ultra
    6. Jirou
    7. White
    8. Nordlending
    9. BaldheadedNegro
    10. Chogun
    11. Alchemist
    12. SnQ
    13. Lycan
    14. Scarf
    15. Code Breaker

Substitutes: Q

@Riki; @Tom; @X; @Nordlending;
    @Siberius101; @DoflaMihawk; @Atomic; @Ichiryuu; @Lycan;
    Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

Banned
    Ya, BD is banned from future games since he has pulled this stunt more than once. I can't ban him from this section though without banning him completely.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Talk to an admin. It can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Ya, BD is banned from future games since he has pulled this stunt more than once. I can't ban him from this section though without banning him completely.
    The role itself is contradictory to MEME, that was required to be enforced. The game was a complete troll, and impossible to play to win. Ban Gad from making more games like this.

- - - Updated - - -

In MEME you are required to play to win.
    In order to win you need to be able to explain your thought processes and provide logical explanations, in the role I was given, those key & vital parts were removed and violated. How would you have obeyed MEME with that role sheet?
    Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

Banned
    We all knew what was up when Gad made a game. Bitching about Gad fucking up a game is like screaming at people that the sky is blue. What you did, however, was completely unacceptable. You have a history of throwing tantrums as well as posting role PMs in the game thread. You've done this yet again, so you are banned from playing in future games.

In conclusion, I reject your decision to "ban me" from future games.

- - - Updated - - -

We all knew what was up when Gad made a game. Bitching about Gad fucking up a game is like screaming at people that the sky is blue. What you did, however, was completely unacceptable. You have a history of throwing tantrums as well as posting role PMs in the game thread. You've done this yet again, so you are banned from playing in future games.
    I did that in my first fucking game ever, when I had no clue that was even frowned upon. Just so happened it was your game 2 years ago.

Explain:
    In MEME you are required to play to win.
    In order to win you need to be able to explain your thought processes and provide logical explanations, in the role I was given, those key & vital parts were removed and violated. How would you have obeyed MEME with that role sheet?
    Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

Banned
    In conclusion, I reject your decision to "ban me" from future games.
    Cool. Since I am the Mod of this section, good luck trying to post in this section without having your posts deleted. Also, you have been warned not to participate in games because you are known for ruining the integrity of them. By refusing this warning, you could be banned.

Cool. Since I am the Mod of this section, good luck trying to post in this section without having your posts deleted. Also, you have been warned not to participate in games because you are known for ruining the integrity of them. By refusing this warning, you could be banned.
    Explain the latter part of that post you quoted, and the previous post.
    Pro-tip, you can't.
    Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Funny how BD is shouting that this is against Meme, when one of the first games after meme was Tom's role as Hodor. In fact, this role was just an extension of that.

Because you can't logically explain something which I am perfectly accurate about, you decide to impose a ridiculous ban attempt. Wonderful decision making @Pimp of Pimps; @Akira Toriyama; @Great Potato;
    Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

Banned
    Explain the latter part of that post you quoted, and the previous post.
    Pro-tip, you can't.
    What are you even going on about? You have posted role PMs in game thread multiple times, you have gone and bitched and whined in games and distracted the game play, and you have also taken your complaining and moved it all over this forum. You repeat behavior is enough for me to warrant you a mafia ban. If you try to play in any games and continue to be a disruptive force, then you could potentially find yourself receiving a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gadfather View Post
    Funny how BD is shouting that this is against Meme, when one of the first games after meme was Tom's role as Hodor. In fact, this role was just an extension of that.
    A. I never played that Game
    B. You never said anything about these stupid roles you compiled
    C. Mafia is supposed to be a serious game revolving around strategy. Not a trollfest.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you even going on about? You have posted role PMs in game thread multiple times, you have gone and bitched and whined in games and distracted the game play, and you have also taken your complaining and moved it all over this forum. You repeat behavior is enough for me to warrant you a mafia ban. If you try to play in any games and continue to be a disruptive force, then you could potentially find yourself receiving a ban.
    I did it twice. Find more instances.

- - - Updated - - -

You're corrupted by your bias.
    Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

Banned

I did it twice. Find more instances.

- - - Updated - - -

You're corrupted by your bias.
    What bias do I have? You posted your role PM in the game thread of a super early game on this site. You doing so again in this game shows that you have learned absolutely nothing. Instead of throwing a hissy fit and posting your role PM, you could have graciously dropped out of Gad's game. Instead, you choose to make this huge stink about it and then cry that people are against you. The logic that goes on in your brain is truly puzzling. I am done arguing with you, you mentioning Pops, MC, and GP is good because they can now see how ridiculous you are being, and I hope you have a better day.

You claimed multiple games (multiple is over three). I asked you to provide those instances. You have not done so because they do not exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the 20+ games I have played in between these two games you are harping on means absolutely nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

Since you have no proof of that, you are clearly talking out of your ass & your decision regarding this matter is hereby nullified.
    Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

@X;

Make a thread in the Parliaments explaining everything to us clearly please.
    Last edited by Great Potato; 03-20-2015 at 11:21 PM.

Because you can't logically explain something which I am perfectly accurate about, you decide to impose a ridiculous ban attempt. Wonderful decision making @Pimp of Pimps; @Akira Toriyama; @Great Potato;
    Gad's games are known for being terrible, you shouldn't have entered a game made by someone with such a poor reputation as host. That being said the host is ultimately in charge of the rules of the game, so the correct way to handle it would have been stick it out and then aim for having him blacklisted afterwards, you would have had a signature from everyone who's had the misfortune of joining one of his. Messing up the flow of the game with a PM reveal isn't the solution regardless of how idiotic the game itself is.

I'm not the guy to ask about any of the MEME stuff, I was never too into that nonsense, probably something to bring up to Tom if you want a good answer.