Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official One Piece Spoiler Thread - Chapter 714

Official One Piece Spoiler Thread - Chapter 714

Post all spoilers for the upcoming chapter in this thread. Do not post spoilers anywhere but here until the chapter is officially released. All posts in this thread will be deleted shortly after the chapter is officially released.
    Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 05-17-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Not sure where to post this but 714 spoilers are out

- Chapter 714 Lucy and Wucy.
    - Nami, Chopper, Brook, Momonosuke and Thousand Sunny has been turned into toys by a Devil Fruit user of Club Trebol army. - Not confirmed yet
    - Doflamingo asked them to kidnap Momonosuke and then seize Thousand Sunny.
    - It seems that Ricky is Rebecca's father.
    - Diamante gave Bellamy Doflamingo's orders that assassinate Luffy and he can be a cadre of Donquixote Family if he succeed.
    - Bartolomeo talked to Cavendish. Cavendish said Luffy is his prey.
     "My story is much more abstruse." Bartolomeo said.
    - Luffy rided Fighting Bull (Wucy) to fight against competitors. But Wucy failed to hurt the giant warrior Hajrudin and has been knocked out. Luffy got angry and knocked down Hajrudin.

From redon on ap

UPDATE: The word toys is mistranslated according to Stephen on AP

spoiler is wrong. they're not toys

You'll see. whoever wrote that clearly never went to high school though (or used Wikipedia)

I'm talking like...99% of the people in this thread will understand instantly when they see the chapter.
    Last edited by Killche3; 07-08-2013 at 12:07 PM.

It will be a awesome chapter. I am ansious about Luffy knocking down Harjudin. Cueious about Bartolomeo's quote.

Hopefully we get pictures soon.

God, weakling trio getting caught up the ass again. I hope this isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not a single shred of evidence with a little ad-hominem tossed in. Vintage retort, Pops.

Also, I believe Roger become PK within 3 or so years after touching down on the Grandline (I could be wrong about the Grandline part, but it remains the same)

It's not a fact that the Yonkou are the 4 most notorious pirates in the world?

Well color me pink and call me stupid.
    Working on the pink part. -MC

Quote Originally Posted by Gil of D View Post
    God, weakling trio getting caught up the ass again. I hope this isn't true.
    I saw a picture, it looked like they were turned into plushies.

links or stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid View Post
    Not a single shred of evidence with a little ad-hominem tossed in. Vintage retort, Pops.

Also, I believe Roger become PK within 3 or so years after touching down on the Grandline (I could be wrong about the Grandline part, but it remains the same)

It's not a fact that the Yonkou are the 4 most notorious pirates in the world?

Well color me pink and call me stupid.
    Working on the pink part. -MC

They were turned into art.
    http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread...=1#post2951853

Brook is the scream, chopper is cubism, Momo is Picasso and Nami is I have no clue

So they are paintings? Oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by Porcelainpot View Post
    They were turned into art.
    http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread...=1#post2951853

Brook is the scream, chopper is cubism, Momo is Picasso and Nami is I have no clue
    That is fucking awesome, I love Oda.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, I love Oda's imagination. Give me this over power levels.

Maybe that little girl has this ability? Perona 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Melkor View Post

More like Miss Goldenweek 2.0.

Looks like another disappointing chapter

Miss goldenweek didn't have a fruit right? She used special paint.. right?

I think... or I could be mistaken...
    The frog at the bottom of the well, doesn't know of the great sea.

Quote Originally Posted by rubbereruben View Post
    Miss goldenweek didn't have a fruit right? She used special paint.. right?

I think... or I could be mistaken...
    Yeah, she used hypnotic paint.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopy Dindong View Post
    The Dressrosa arc has been great, what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Poopy Dindong View Post
    You are disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Melkor View Post

Spoiler says its someone from the Trebol army. The little girl is one of Dof's personal crew members, or at least that is the likeliest thing as she stays with him.

So let's get this straight. A part of Trebol's part of the crew alone absolutely crushed Brooke, Nami and Chopper by the looks of it. Meanwhile Violet who is also just a part of it "beat up" Sanji. The seats are undoubtedly all around Vergo level, there's Vergo himself and then finally Doflamingo, as well as Monet that is absent.

The Donquixote pirates really are leagues beyond the Straw Hats. Kind of nice in a way to see that this is as we originally expected, but I'm getting somewhat concerned for the future with the way this is going. DD's crew alone will seemingly require major "plot" to beat and would be an extremely ugly godstomp without it, but then Oda has already set up for confrontations with the Yonkou who are on a whole different level still. I hope this doesn't end up with extreme amounts of plot-induced weakness and fluctuating, wildly inconsistent power levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    So let's get this straight. A part of Trebol's part of the crew alone absolutely crushed Brooke, Nami and Chopper by the looks of it. Meanwhile Violet who is also just a part of it "beat up" Sanji. The seats are undoubtedly all around Vergo level, there's Vergo himself and then finally Doflamingo, as well as Monet that is absent.

The Donquixote pirates really are leagues beyond the Straw Hats. Kind of nice in a way to see that this is as we originally expected, but I'm getting somewhat concerned for the future with the way this is going. DD's crew alone will seemingly require major "plot" to beat and would be an extremely ugly godstomp without it, but then Oda has already set up for confrontations with the Yonkou who are on a whole different level still. I hope this doesn't end up with extreme amounts of plot-induced weakness and fluctuating, wildly inconsistent power levels.
    We are talking extreme hax here. Remember how Perona beat Sanji and Zoro? That person that turned them into painting is likely someone similar in terms of hax to her.

There are levels of hax that you need knowledge or just be strong and very careful to beat. Nami and others do not even have Haki. It is still not proven that Doflamingo Pirates are massively stronger than Strawhats and I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post

Violet didn't do anything to Sanji, if anything Sanji defeated her even with handicap against women (she is now on their side).

The weak trio may not be out yet. Being affected by a DF is not the same as being defeated.