Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Semi Final matches will be posted in about 7 hours

I sense Candy will be a back to back tournament champ. I reused the same strat over and over again on NF to win, and now again.

Well its really strong, I actually can't think of a way to even stop it with any team let alone a pre made one. Good luck in the finals Candy and GP

Finals Match will be 4 days long starting this thursday and concluding on sunday.

@Candy; vs @Great Potato;

Location Upper Yard
    Distance Long

The match will be posted in 24 hours from now and will last 96 hours after that.

THIS IS HAPPENING, THIS IS HAPPENING

Sup. I see you guys are in the finals of an event here. The list here looks interesting and pretty different the the one on NF. If you guys are doing another one let me know. Think I can cook up a couple pretty decent teams.

Oh and yes I am nfcnorth on NF. Finally got through all the activation stuff.

Welcome

Yea our list is quite a bit different but we are probably going to make some adjustments after getting to see how the tournament went.

kind of expected that since that typically happens in events like this. Probably will avoid participating the discussions for this one though as I have not played on this list so I have no idea what needs tweaking and what doesn't but I am certainly interested in the next event.

Anyone ready to do another tournament for me to win?
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reserved.

I will win this just like I'm about to win the one in NF
    Quote Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    inb4 you win neither

Yea we are going to start one soon. We just need to make some small adjustments to our tier list and location list.

Change the character selections, and encourage variety.
    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...t-Discussion-1

Yea im trying to get some ideas, if you have some more feel free to post or check the thread out.