Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55
  1. #21
    the Ontario photos are amazing


  2. #22
    @Myst;

    Amazing pictures man. What camera/lens do you use?

  3. #23
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS Bold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,769
    Purdy.

    Keep it up, man.

  4. #24
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Myst;

    Amazing pictures man. What camera/lens do you use?
    Hey, thanks Pops. I use a Nikon D200 + 50mm F1.8 for all of my photos.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, thanks Pops. I use a Nikon D200 + 50mm F1.8 for all of my photos.

    1.8? That's insane, no wonder those pictures are so awesome.

    You're motivating me to share some of my stuff. Maybe tomorrow.

  6. #26
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1.8? That's insane, no wonder those pictures are so awesome.

    You're motivating me to share some of my stuff. Maybe tomorrow.
    I think the only pics I shot at F1.8 were the pics in the Ontario album, you can tell because the bokeh is so heavy.

    For everything else I shot at F3.2 and above IIRC, unless it was in low light. One of the benefits of large aperture lenses is that they are extremely sharp when stopped down from their widest apertures. The sharpness really shines through in the Cuba city photos I think, some of those were shot at like F7.1.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.
    Last edited by Myst; 06-03-2015 at 04:00 AM.

  7. #27
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Updated with some phone snaps. I took these on my Nexus 6 and edited them in Instagram.










  8. #28
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,758
    What a convenient time to bump this thread.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  9. #29
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a convenient time to bump this thread.
    Indeed.

  10. #30
    take more sky photos

    I love sky photos

    - - - Updated - - -

    especially cloudy ones


  11. #31
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    take more sky photos

    I love sky photos

    - - - Updated - - -

    especially cloudy ones
    Here:






















  12. #32


    - - - Updated - - -

    Third one from the bottom and first one


  13. #33
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Went to the park and got some cool stuff with my phone.

    Nexus 6, HDR+, Adobe Photoshop CC







  14. #34
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Updated with some fall photos. I forgot to edit these until now. I used some film presets and they turned out really nice.

    Nikon D200 + Nikkor 50mm F1.8, Adobe Lightroom CC.

    @Crispinianus;















  15. #35
    Beautiful autumn

    Curse the south!

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  16. #36
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    These photos seem to have a dark tint on my phone and tablet for some reason...let me know if you have that issue too, they're supposed to have really bright colours.

  17. #37
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    45,378
    Damn! Nice eye, and your Nikon is no joke either

    Anyway they don't look as bright as you say, but I'm on a tablet too atm.

  18. #38
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn! Nice eye, and your Nikon is no joke either

    Anyway they don't look as bright as you say, but I'm on a tablet too atm.
    I turned up the brightness on my tablet, and it looks a lot better now .

    I think I might need a better monitor for photo editing.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but I'm on a tablet too atm.
    Are you on the toilet battling constipation too by any chance?

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  20. #40
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,815
    Some downtown Toronto pictures that I took last month. @Crispinianus;

    Nexus 6, VSCOcam





    Last edited by Myst; 11-28-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •