Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't just crop and resize, do you? Did you use some effects of sort on these avatars?
    I use a lot of adjustment layers - I'll go through them in my set workshops.

It's tempting but I'm staying with my avatar.

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

Signatures

Edit/Crop/Etc if they are too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Time to revive this.

I got bored and made some avatars. Let me know if you're interested, and toss me a rep if you do decide to take one. I'd ask for cred but it doesn't look good in your sigs.

I might also use some of them when you're done with them, I'll ask before hand of course.

@Cormag; @Wrath; @Crispinianus; @King Alaboi; @Millennium Creed; @Jibril; @SAKURA TSUBOMI;

Guess I'll be taking these for myself then

I took some avatars/sig from this thread, will rep the ones who made them when I'm not 24'd.

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

Really liking that Asuka sig, will find a good avatar to match hopefully. Is that Kekkai Sensen for the last one?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Looks like I need to host my avatars somewhere else

Looks like I need to host my avatars somewhere else
    What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    What happened?
    I use Puush to host my avatars, but it seems like the servers have been wonky today. I'll host them on my Flickr account later, which is much more stable and what I use for my photographs.

I use Puush to host my avatars, but it seems like the servers have been wonky today. I'll host them on my Flickr account later, which is much more stable and what I use for my photographs.
    How good is Flickr for other stuff?

How good is Flickr for other stuff?
    I don't use it much, but it's a decent hosting site with a photography focus. It does have 1TB free storage for your pictures though.

I don't use it much, but it's a decent hosting site with a photography focus. It does have 1TB free storage for your pictures though.
    Whoa!

Photography focus huh?

How does it compare with imgur?

Time to revive this.

I got bored and made some avatars. Let me know if you're interested, and toss me a rep if you do decide to take one. I'd ask for cred but it doesn't look good in your sigs.

I might also use some of them when you're done with them, I'll ask before hand of course.

@Cormag; @Wrath; @Crispinianus; @King Alaboi; @Millennium Creed; @Jibril; @SAKURA TSUBOMI;

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
    Some left overs.

I'll be taking these two, thanks~

Whoa!

Photography focus huh?

How does it compare with imgur?
    I've never used Imgur much, so I can't really say. But it's more of an artistic photography site than a general hosting site like Imgur.

Rehosting:

Last edited by Myst; 10-26-2015 at 01:39 AM.

Is the guy on my avatar Cavendish from One Piece?

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Snake View Post
    Is the guy on my avatar Cavendish from One Piece?
    It's Howl from Howl's Moving Castle lol.

It's Howl from Howl's Moving Castle lol.
    xD

dunno who he is but he's cool.