Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: The Flash

@Pimp of Pimps;

now that the grodd 2 part arc has concluded, what were your thoughts of it?

Thanks to Myst~

Man I love every season of the flash it's so great. Seeing cisco becoming so powerful and seeing everyone else progress feels awesome.

I'm really wondering how the DCTV universe will look 10 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyri View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man I love every season of the flash it's so great. Seeing cisco becoming so powerful and seeing everyone else progress feels awesome.

I'm really wondering how the DCTV universe will look 10 years from now.
    10 years there might not even be these shows.

you gotta ground yourself in reality, a series going past 5 seasons is uncommon, going past 10, is rare, and going past 15, unheard of by anything other than soap operas.

in 10 years, there will most likely be more of these ensemble series similar to the style of Legends of tomorrow and less single hero shows.

Thanks to Myst~

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10 years there might not even be these shows.

you gotta ground yourself in reality, a series going past 5 seasons is uncommon, going past 10, is rare, and going past 15, unheard of by anything other than soap operas.

in 10 years, there will most likely be more of these ensemble series similar to the style of Legends of tomorrow and less single hero shows.
    Oh yes I agree I wasn't specifcally talking flash . I like to think the flash could do 10 more years, but I know there is a good chance it won't. What I am mainly exited about is the Dc tv universe as a whole(Supergirl/ Legends/Arrow/Flash and hopefully soon much more) which I do believe will be around in 10 years.