[Voting] March Series of the Month

Past SotM's
    September - Tower of God
    October - Shingeki no Kyojin
    November - Bleach
    December - Kingdom
    January - Eden: It's an Endless World!
    February - Feng Shen Ji

Now the nominations have been made, welcome to the voting process for the February Series of The Month.

Please make sure to vote by using the poll provided.

Voting closes at Saturday 1st March 11:59PM EST.

Click the spoiler below to view the nominations and their summaries. I've also provided links to the earliest chapter/episode in each series' archive.

Billy Bat
    Read Here

Billy Bat is a comic-in-a-comic and the real protagonist is a Japanese-American artist named Kevin Yamagata who draws Billy Bat for "Marble Comics".

Shortly after they transition to the artist in his studio with his assistant, two actual detectives, who look like Laurel and Hardy in Dick Tracy era suits and trench coats, knock on the door and appropriate Kevin's room for the purpose of conducting surveillance on a room in an adjacent building. One of the detectives, the skinny “Laurel”, sees Kevin's work and it turns out he's a Billy Bat fan. The other chubby "Hardy" detective picks up a page and says that the characters look familiar and accuses Kevin of translating an old "Jap" comic.

As Hardy remembers the comic he thinks Kevin is ripping off, we make another Urasawaesque time jump to 1949 Tokyo and the chapter ends.
    Feng Shen Ji
    Read Here

The Great Shang dynasty has been in power for many years but the Gods find fault with the new emperor. Instead of submitting to their will at the expense of his people, the Emperor resolves to throw off the Gods' yoke and free humanity. However, not only the Gods but a rival, the young Zhou who submits to the Gods' will for his own purposes will face him!

The fate of the dynasty, nay, the fate of all humanity will be determined by this great battle between the forces of Heaven and Earth!

Gintama
    Watch Here

The story focuses on an eccentric samurai, Gintoki Sakata, his (partial) apprentice Shinpachi Shimura, and a teenage alien girl who's from one of the strongest races in existence: yato. All three are "freelancers" known as the Yorozuya. They search for work in order to pay the monthly rent, which usually goes unpaid anyway. The story takes place in the Edo Period, but instead of the Europeans invading in the late 1860s they are invaded by aliens, which they call Amanto.The blend of comedic and serious arcs along with heavy doses of genre deconstruction, lovable characters, and the author's penchant for bringing the mundane into the realms of insanity makes this a highly addictive, MUST-read.
    Hunter x Hunter
    Watch Here

Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
    Kill la Kill
    Watch Here

Ryuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special "goku uniform," and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear.
    Kuroko no Basket
    Read Here

Kuroko is a member from the legendary middle school basketball team known as "The Generation of Miracles ", and while nobody seems to know about him, the main 5 players of the team all admit that he is a better player. When he joins the high school basketball team, everyone is surprised to find out that he is small, weak, and easy to miss. What is the secret that makes him so strong, and how will he help his high school team?
    Naruto
    Read Here

Twelve years ago, the powerful Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village of Konohagakure. The demon was quickly defeated and sealed into the infant Naruto Uzumaki, by the Fourth Hokage who sacrificed his life to protect the village. Now Naruto is the number one knucklehead ninja who's determined to become the next Hokage and gain recognition by everyone who ever doubted him!

Credit to Mangafox and Anime News Network for the plot summaries.

Did people just start nominating random shit at the last second?

I don't see how an anime can really classify in this. We should stick to only manga.

The General Series section does include anime, so it wouldn't make sense to exclude them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The General Series section does include anime, so it wouldn't make sense to exclude them.
    Shut the fuck up. No one wants to watch a shitty anime. It takes too much time, manga is faster to read.

Pretty sure Kill la Kill is leading the votes.

And it's an anime.

it is shitty though

Who said I disagreed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    Pretty sure Kill la Kill is leading the votes.

And it's an anime.
    That is because this site if full of idiots. Now make yourself useful with your Mod powers and stop it.

Kuroko

IŽll vote for HxH.

Quote Originally Posted by King Allara View Post
    IŽll vote for HxH.

Quote Originally Posted by King Allara View Post
    IŽll vote for HxH.
    Vote for Kuroko and I will suck your cock.

Why is HxH even an option?

I thought ongoing manga were preferable to finished ones.

Finished ones are allowed. And HxH still has an ongoing anime to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Why is HxH even an option?

I thought ongoing manga were preferable to finished ones.
    the anime's ongoing

fucking ninja'd god damn it
    Last edited by Schnarf; 02-26-2014 at 01:50 AM. Reason: SHITFUCKASSCUNTBALLSACK

HxH never finished.

Togashi decided to go on break. People can still talk about the anime and shit.

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    I should have voted KnB. Gad left me hanging.

there's still time to do that

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    I can't change votes. At least I don't think I can.