Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    So where abouts do we put Keisha now?

Strongest person he's above?
    Weakest person he's behind?

Based on the OP tier list, B sounds good to me.

I'd say B+

Where would you put Kisui as of now ? And do you think he'll be growing into a solid player in the future ?

- - - Updated - - -

(Maybe the last question shouldn't be asked here tho, excuse me )

I am very, very confused by this tier list. SBK and Heki are in B, yet people want Keisha to be in B too? And Shin is in B-?
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

It's at least one year since it's been updated and we're talking strength only, not overall ability like what you're addressing.

He is absolutely B+. Its not even up for debate to put him any lower and I don't like the guy.

- - - Updated - - -

In terms of strength B but overall B+

He's already A- in the OP list

It's at least one year since it's been updated and we're talking strength only, not overall ability like what you're addressing.
    I think others were talking about overall ability, or at least brought it up.
    A significant portion of the tier list makes no sense, and it wouldn't have made any sense a year ago either.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Perhaps I read his question wrong