Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    King of Explodo-Kills DoflaMihawk's Avatar

Official Kingdom Tier List

We're picking this up. We shall work on minor attributes tier lists and finally putting our hands on the overall ability ones, whose older version you can find at the bottom of this post.

Martial attributes
    Brute strength tier list

Reaction/speed tier list

Leadership attributes
    -

Knowledge attributes
    Strategy/tactics tier list

Instinct tier list

Alright, let's give this a shot. This one should be easier to make than the OP one due to the character stats. Characters will be ranked based on overall ability (strength, leadership, knowledge etc.) unless the majority feel it should be ranked in a different way. Here are the ranks:

Strength List

A+
    Houken
    Ouki
    Renpa
    Moubu
    Kanmei

A
    Tou
    Duke Hyou
    Yotanwa
    Kyou
    Karin
    Priestess dance Kyoukai
    Alpha Shin

A-
    Rinko
    Kyoukai
    Rinbunkun
    Ousen
    Kanki
    Mougu
    Choutou
    Alpha + Bakuya Kyoyoku
    Riboku
    Beast Mode Bajio
    Shin
    Ouhon

B+
    Bajio
    Kyoyoku
    Kyouen

B
    Futei
    Mouten
    Hakurei

B-
    Kaine
    Muta
    Scarlet Assassin

C+
    Taijifu
    Heki

C
    Sei

Overall Ability List

A+
    Ouki
    Riboku
    Renpa
    Hakuki
    Gakuki

A
    Tou
    Duke Hyou
    Ousen
    Karin
    Kanki
    Moubu
    Kanmei
    Go Kei
    Kyou

A-
    Keisha
    Mougou
    Ordo
    Go Hou Mei
    Geki Shin

B+
    Rinko
    Kai Shi Bou
    Kyou En
    Rinbunkun
    Sei Kai
    Choutou

B
    Shoubunkun
    Heki
    Mouten
    Ouhun
    Kyouyoku
    Hakurei
    Kyou Kai

B-
    Shin
    Fuuki
    Mangoku
    Last edited by Crispinianus; 03-14-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Houken.

He wouldn't be able to defeat Ouki but he's the closest character to him.

Valyrian Steel
    Houken is actually stronger than Ouki

Wasn't Ouki beating Houken before Riboku arrived?

General idea:

A+: Houken, Ouki, Renpa, Moubu, Kanmei
    A: Tou, Duke Hyou, Yotanwa, Karin (Priestess Dance!Kyoukai)
    A-: Rinko, Kyoukai, Rinbukun, Ousen, Kanki, Mougu, Choutou (Alpha Shin) (Alpha+Bakuya Kyoyoku based on the fight vs. Tou?)

B+: Shin, Kyoyoku, Ouhon, Kyouen
    B: Mouten, Hakurei

Not sure how to continue but something like that maybe. It's roughly what I feel has been suggested within the story although some are just based off stats since there's nothing else to go by. The gap between each spot isn't that big but still enough to matter.

Actually I missed the part about taking leadership and everything into account. I feel like that would be difficult because not all characters are supposed to or are trying to have everything. Although a lot might be the same it will seem unfair to some characters. Strength would be easier.
    Last edited by Coruscation; 02-09-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Looks pretty similar to the one I made. Alright, I'll use that as a template and see what problems people can find in it.

I agree strength would be simpler to rank. If people prefer it that way then that's fine.
    Last edited by DoflaMihawk; 02-09-2014 at 12:43 AM.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/48...-Discussion%29

Youre too late, Dofla.

- - - Updated - - -

Allara why havent you headhunted the man who made that thread

Valyrian Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasn't Ouki beating Houken before Riboku arrived?
    That was more due to circumstance. Ouki's "weight" was overpowering Houken- his will and motivation to fight as a General was giving him the edge. Outside of it, Houken would beat him. His strength/martial prowess is the highest in the series. That's actually his only quality.

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/48...-Discussion%29

Youre too late, Dofla.

- - - Updated - - -

Allara why havent you headhunted the man who made that thread
    dofla wanted to compare his tier list to the actual stats. I have a better Idea than creating a strength tier list. We should create an overall abillity tier list, which covers warriors, politicians and strategist.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Where would you guys place Riboku???

Quote Originally Posted by The Gadmiral View Post
    In strength or overall abillity?

Quote Originally Posted by The Gadmiral View Post
    In strength, I'd go with A-. I doubt he would've agreed to duel Shin that one time if he wasn't stronger than him. But I'd like to know what everyone else thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    In strength, I'd go with A-. I doubt he would've agreed to duel Shin that one time if he wasn't stronger than him. But I'd like to know what everyone else thinks.
    he´s statistically equal to Ouhun, but likely more skilled and experience, so I would go with the bottom of A-.

In terms of physical strength he's probably around Kanki's level. But as he said in the last set of chapters, he's never drawn his sword in battle, so he obviously won't perform as well.
    In terms of general ability, he's A+, because he's a brilliant strategist (even more than Ouki and Shouheikun) and an awesome diplomat.

Would you guys prefer if there was also a separate list that covered overall ability rather than just strength?

Lets add some more characters in like Baijo and Taijifu. We can add a few characters each day and decide on their tiering. I´d put base baijo in B plus and Beast baijo in A. Taijifu in C.

Also Haku rei should be moved to B plus, his strength stat is equal to kyou en.

Beast Bajio does not belong with Yotanwa or Tou. I would put Bajio in B and his wild form in B+ (he has probably improved since then though). I would also put Rokuomi (Ouki's first commander) who has been hugely impressive this war in B+.

Quote Originally Posted by convict View Post
    Beast Bajio does not belong with Yotanwa or Tou. I would put Bajio in B and his wild form in B+ (he has probably improved since then though). I would also put Rokuomi (Ouki's first commander) who has been hugely impressive this war in B+.
    Base baijo's strength stat is equal to shin, and Beast Baijo was able to defeat a monster with a strength stat of 99. He might even be A+.

The guy who while still fighting as a beast who got dominated by Yotanwa (granted when younger but there is no evidence whatsoever that he improved faster than her) should NOT be above or even in the same league as her on the tier list purely because he managed to wound that Rankai. Don't take the stats as the main source of your indications of strength. They should be used as reference but are can be fallible. People of Tou's calibre would annihilate that lumbering oaf. Bajio probably has improved since then which is why I can see his base power at B+ but regardless his animalistic form is not going to be above A-.

Quote Originally Posted by convict View Post
    The guy who while still fighting as a beast who got dominated by Yotanwa (granted when younger but there is no evidence whatsoever that he improved faster than her) should NOT be above or even in the same league as her on the tier list purely because he managed to wound that Rankai. Don't take the stats as the main source of your indications of strength. They should be used as reference but are can be fallible. People of Tou's calibre would annihilate that lumbering oaf. Bajio probably has improved since then which is why I can see his base power at B+ but regardless his animalistic form is not going to be above A-.
    His fight with Yotanwa is completely irrelevant because of how long ago it took place. The only way we would know rather or not he improved faster than her is by comparing his current strength to hers, so that's a mute point. Also she was trained by the mountain people when they fought, and we can assume that he was that powerful without any training. An untrained person will improve drastically compared to someone who already has decent skill. There is no evidence supporting your claim that Tou would be able fodderize or even defeat Rankai without high difficulty. Stats are not an end all argument, but they do tell us where the author wanted to go with his characters. The author would've lowered Rankai's stats in the latest release, if he wanted the GGs to be clearly stronger than him. Which he has done before. Beast Baijo shouldn't be above A because of things like weight, but he's clearly above Kanki level characters.
    Last edited by Heart; 02-11-2014 at 04:18 PM.