Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kingdom Raws & Spoilers Thread

I haven't actually read too many of the Raw pages, but since SnQrls reads them I figure there may be a few other members who reads them as well.

EDIT: Since there's still hundreds of raws, make sure you still spoiler tag them while mentioning what chapter the raw you're discussing is.

Anywho, I browsed the next couple of chapters to get a feel of Karin and man she is a bitch. She and Moubu will get on well.

EDIT: Link.
    Last edited by Bold; 01-10-2014 at 12:40 PM.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

Link?

http://www.mangasky.com/kingdom/290/

The order of the chapters are shown are messed up a bit so use the drop down menu at the top.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Sweet. And yeah. She's a bitch.

How can she just lie on a bed watching her men getting killed in a war?

-- Kamina

Quote Originally Posted by lel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    u mad?
    Stop posting and start reading.

-- Kamina

Found a good source for the raws here.

The fact Kanki is on the cover for the volume from the next chapter onwards makes me sure he's going to impress us against Karin. I'm looking forward to those scanlations.

-- Kamina

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Kanki is awesome.

man, so many things happening !

Hmm I'm new to this forum but why does everybody think Kanki will face Karin? Sure they're kinda alike but I don't see her going out of her way just to fight him, same for Kanki.

oi, it looks like shin's learned something: http://raw.senmanga.com/Kingdom/VOLUME_28/176

Quote Originally Posted by Viod King View Post
    Hmm I'm new to this forum but why does everybody think Kanki will face Karin? Sure they're kinda alike but I don't see her going out of her way just to fight him, same for Kanki.
    She plans to take down the Kankou pass. I don't think Kanki, the general most able to defend said pass, will let that happen so easily. So naturally, they'll have a conflict. It's not like she's going after him, it's more he's an obstacle that's in her way.

-- Kamina

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    She plans to take down the Kankou pass. I don't think Kanki, the general most able to defend said pass, will let that happen so easily. So naturally, they'll have a conflict. It's not like she's going after him, it's more he's an obstacle that's in her way.
    Well, if you put it that way it makes some sense but the sieging of pass itself is "under the jurisdiction" of the Han and Wei armies. Unless those armies are obliterated or Riboku changes assignments or something, they are not going to be in direct conflict. Also, she needs to get her ass up to deal with Tou and Moubu before she even considers to "help" siege the pass, but that's a given. I've seen the raws so I'll leave it at that. BTW your avatar and sig are awesome. Where did you get them? Or did you draw them yourself?

I caught up with the raw.. Man, what a series !

I'd hate to read all the raws. You don't really get what's going on most of the time unless something ridiculously huge happens.

Since Turnip Farmers went on a break, I read about 5 raw chapters. Looks like Choutou's regained some of his honour.

-- Kamina

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    I'd hate to read all the raws. You don't really get what's going on most of the time unless something ridiculously huge happens.

Since Turnip Farmers went on a break, I read about 5 raw chapters. Looks like Choutou's regained some of his honour.
    That's the point, man.

Yeah, but you barely know what else is going on.

-- Kamina

That's why I'm still looking forward for the translation (:

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

No chapters yet?

Turnip Farmers are taking a break until the 4th or something similar.

-- Kamina