Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After seeing this series be compared to Toriko enough times, I think I have enough motivation to get back to it.

I'm going to pick up where I left off when I'm done with midterms.

This video is what did it for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFO2HwoLrNc
    Where did you end off?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayerOrnstein View Post
    Where did you end off?
    I finished the first arc and that's it.

I finished the first arc and that's it.
    oh nice..

you're at the perfect place where things will start getting really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    oh nice..

you're at the perfect place where things will start getting really interesting.
    Yeah. Been needing a good series to replace the void now that Toriko is gone, and seeing someone like King Recon saying that it's a good one is shooting up my motivation a whole bunch.

I liked what I read, it just didn't hook me as much as I thought it would.

Yeah. Been needing a good series to replace the void now that Toriko is gone, and seeing someone like King Recon saying that it's a good one is shooting up my motivation a whole bunch.

I liked what I read, it just didn't hook me as much as I thought it would.
    yeah.. first arc doesn't hook people that much.
    I also have that problem when i started. if it's not my friends who keep insisting to continue after first arc, then i'll probably stop reading

it's a very rare example of a manga which is close to get canceled and then becoming very popular

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    yeah.. first arc doesn't hook people that much.
    I also have that problem when i started. if it's not my friends who keep insisting to continue after first arc, then i'll probably stop reading

it's a very rare example of a manga which is close to get canceled and then becoming very popular
    Didn't Inoue (Vagabond author) help out this manga-ka when it first started? I heard that he was the biggest reason why the manga-ka kept going when he feared of cancellation.

Didn't Inoue (Vagabond author) help out this manga-ka when it first started? I heard that he was the biggest reason why the manga-ka kept going when he feared of cancellation.
    i don't remember who the mangaka who helped him (he did write about it in one of his afterwords), but yeah, he got helped from a more senior mangaka when he started. iirc one of them is about how to draw human better. it's actually a great improvement if we compare how the manga is at ch 1 to how the manga is now lol