Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1428
  1. #1381
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're just stubborn and won't admit when you're wrong and can make an improvement

    I had fun, but that's because of the good stuff in spite of the bs elements of the game
    i admitted every fault, what more do you want?

    how am i being stubborn here? theme wise it was correct, that's all i said

    you're the one being stubborn

    what do we do, bolid

  2. #1382
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i admitted every fault, what more do you want?

    how am i being stubborn here? theme wise it was correct, that's all i said
    But you're still trying to justify and say "b-but!"

    I'm telling you to embrace being a 100% bastard mod or clean your act up, but don't stand awkwardly in between

  3. #1383
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But you're still trying to justify and say "b-but!"

    I'm telling you to embrace being a 100% bastard mod or clean your act up, but don't stand awkwardly in between
    i said it in the fucking game, the buts are for the things that you say which is incorrect

    bruh, are you still angry over the mason chat?

    what do we do, bolid

  4. #1384
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i said it in the fucking game, the buts are for the things that you say which is incorrect

    bruh, are you still angry over the mason chat?
    I don't know what you're not getting

    I'm not angry, I'm just trying to give you constructive criticism

    I guess I'm annoyed that you're just dismissing it as me being mad especially when I won the game

  5. #1385
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know what you're not getting

    I'm not angry, I'm just trying to give you constructive criticism

    I guess I'm annoyed that you're just dismissing it as me being mad especially when I won the game


    don't be like that. i appreciate every feedback, and i swear i'm taking them into consideration for my next game, it's the small things that you complain about, that won't repeat itself i'm laughin at.

    what do we do, bolid

  6. #1386
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    don't be like that. i appreciate every feedback, and i swear i'm taking them into consideration for my next game, it's the small things that you complain about, that won't repeat itself i'm laughin at.
    But you never said you wouldn't repeat them

    And even if you did I wouldn't trust you

  7. #1387
    dont worry ink, im not mad

  8. #1388
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But you never said you wouldn't repeat them

    And even if you did I wouldn't trust you
    i didn't, but i thought you'd know me by now. i adapt, i improve. might be setbacks here and there, but i always move forward.

    i sure hope not, because i don't know what i'm doing in my next game is even allowed

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dont worry ink, im not mad
    what do you have to be mad about again?

    what do we do, bolid

  9. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i didn't, but i thought you'd know me by now. i adapt, i improve. might be setbacks here and there, but i always move forward.

    i sure hope not, because i don't know what i'm doing in my next game is even allowed

    - - - Updated - - -



    what do you have to be mad about again?
    nothing

    hence why im not mad

  10. #1390
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nothing

    hence why im not mad


    i long for the days when we can have fun in mafia again

    what do we do, bolid

  11. #1391
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i didn't, but i thought you'd know me by now. i adapt, i improve. might be setbacks here and there, but i always move forward.

    i sure hope not, because i don't know what i'm doing in my next game is even allowed
    Run it by cormag

  12. #1392
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    seriously, i'm gonna need someone to check what i do in my next game is allowed, and whether or not it's considered a mafia game anymore

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Run it by cormag
    i want him to play tho

    - - - Updated - - -

    i don't know why i favor theme so heavily when i'm making them

    what do we do, bolid

  13. #1393
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    seriously, i'm gonna need someone to check what i do in my next game is allowed, and whether or not it's considered a mafia game anymore

    - - - Updated - - -



    i want him to play tho
    if you're going to do something weird like that you should though

    honestly I don't get the obsession with doing the special snowflake bizarre mechanical stuff

    I think creativity is a good thing but I feel games should foster crazy shit to happen and not so much force it y'know

    Sometimes simple is better

    - - - Updated - - -

    What ultimately makes mafia games interesting is the players and the conflicts they have.

    A good set up has things to keep the game interesting but a great set up makes things interesting between the players, instead of just 'taking them on a ride" so to speak

  14. #1394
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if you're going to do something weird like that you should though

    honestly I don't get the obsession with doing the special snowflake bizarre mechanical stuff

    I think creativity is a good thing but I feel games should foster crazy shit to happen and not so much force it y'know

    Sometimes simple is better
    sometimes it is, but we got you, nika, GP's and cormag for that, even tho you guys do a lot of neat things in your games. we got ava's bastard games, and we can have my heavy rolemadness games.

    plus it looks like Y is going your "clean" path as well. variety is cool, no?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    What ultimately makes mafia games interesting is the players and the conflicts they have.

    A good set up has things to keep the game interesting but a great set up makes things interesting between the players, instead of just 'taking them on a ride" so to speak
    for a true mafia game, i agree, let's have some crazy fun in mine, at least once more

    what do we do, bolid

  15. #1395
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    sometimes it is, but we got you, nika, GP's and cormag for that, even tho you guys do a lot of neat things in your games. we got ava's bastard games, and we can have my heavy rolemadness games.

    plus it looks like Y is going your "clean" path as well. variety is cool, no?
    What ultimately makes mafia games interesting is the players and the conflicts they have.

    A good set up has things to keep the game interesting but a great set up makes things interesting between the players, instead of just 'taking them on a ride" so to speak
    is my philosophy

    otherwise I'd be playing AG

  16. #1396
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    @Ultraviolet;

    try this next one

    what do we do, bolid

  17. #1397
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really liked how Eri was done. Persona is going to be more balanced, but theme/flavor > mechanics
    I thought it was well done. It wasn't Eri that made the game unbalanced.

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  18. #1398
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought it was well done. It wasn't Eri that made the game unbalanced.
    of course you thought that

  19. #1399
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought it was well done. It wasn't Eri that made the game unbalanced.


    go on, talk sweety

    what do we do, bolid

  20. #1400
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is my philosophy

    otherwise I'd be playing AG
    why you so mean?

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •