Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1428
  1. #1361
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    40,900
    i'll start in a few hours then

    fucking mafia druggies

  2. #1362
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'll start in a few hours then

    fucking mafia druggies
    pm me my role

  3. #1363
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    @Ink Spot; @Sin; @Nordlending; @Ouzen; @Cucumber; @Heart; @Great Potato; @DoflaMihawk; @Littlefinger; @A; @Y; @Crispinianus; @Makenzye; @Alchemist21; @Zu; @Riki;; @Ricky; @Skydragon; @The Bald Headed Negro; @Juan; @Aether;

    This convo thread is officially shit post friendly

  4. #1364
    I better not get some loli character
    "Surely you didn’t think I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father’s name? No. I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world!"

  5. #1365
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    1,291
    Who gonna host after Crispy

    My game is ready in few days

  6. #1366
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,008
    Who's planning to lynch the IC child with me at game start?

    I'm taking precautions since Ink's game.

    "Who are you to change the world?"

  7. #1367
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who's planning to lynch the IC child with me at game start?

    I'm taking precautions since Ink's game.
    Surely at this point it's too predictable to do again

    Right

  8. #1368
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely at this point it's too predictable to do again

    Right
    ... It's Crispy.

    "Who are you to change the world?"

  9. #1369
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    I really liked how Eri was done. Persona is going to be more balanced, but theme/flavor > mechanics

    what do we do, bolid

  10. #1370
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really liked how Eri was done. Persona is going to be more balanced, but theme/flavor > mechanics
    I don't.

    That was probably the worst part of the game tbh.

    If you're going to make a corrupt IC at least make them choose between factions.

    Ofc they shouldn't have been IC in the first place, for reasons which I can't even count on my fingers

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also that shit didn't even make sense from a flavor perspective, obviously Eri would choose the masons 100% in character

  11. #1371
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't.

    That was probably the worst part of the game tbh.

    If you're going to make a corrupt IC at least make them choose between factions.

    Ofc they shouldn't have been IC in the first place, for reasons which I can't even count on my fingers
    she was a survivor, just had to win with either faction, her only job was to eliminate reds and win with yakuza or town, stop crying ya'll made the best team

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Also that shit didn't even make sense from a flavor perspective, obviously Eri would choose the masons 100% in character
    She doesn't even know what she wants, she even doubted Deku before giving him all of her power. She just wanted to live mang

    what do we do, bolid

  12. #1372
    the IC wasn't town?

  13. #1373
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    she was a survivor, just had to win with either faction, her only job was to eliminate reds and win with yakuza or town, stop crying ya'll made the best team
    It's retarded though. Like objectively. All you have to do is make some minor adjustments and it would be fine but you plant your feet in the ground.

    But fine you're going to make me list the reasons

    - Announcing Eri as the IC gave an automatic advantage to players who knew the flavor and knew she couldn't be trusted, so you risked blowing her cover from the beginning.

    - Announcing someone as IC when they're not IC is just straight bastard and gives them a completely unfair advantage. They don't need skill to win they can just ride out on their confirmation

    - Making the player not decide gives them absolutely no stake/risk to the survivor either way. They'll just do what they want instead of having a strict goal which is what crispy did. He just fucked over the Mason chat for the mafia's favor and revived them.

    - Speaking of which, you made her a mafia reviver...lol

    - survivors are gay

  14. #1374
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's retarded though. Like objectively. All you have to do is make some minor adjustments and it would be fine but you plant your feet in the ground.

    But fine you're going to make me list the reasons

    - Announcing Eri as the IC gave an automatic advantage to players who knew the flavor and knew she couldn't be trusted, so you risked blowing her cover from the beginning.

    - Announcing someone as IC when they're not IC is just straight bastard and gives them a completely unfair advantage. They don't need skill to win they can just ride out on their confirmation

    - Making the player not decide gives them absolutely no stake/risk to the survivor either way. They'll just do what they want instead of having a strict goal which is what crispy did. He just fucked over the Mason chat for the mafia's favor and revived them.

    - Speaking of which, you made her a mafia reviver...lol

    - survivors are gay
    Yes

    Yes

    Yes

    She could revive town to

    not when it's crispy

    there's a reason i gave it to him

    what do we do, bolid

  15. #1375
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the IC wasn't town?
    Did you not finish reading the game?

    You have to man

    Not only was Crispy not town, we had the option to invite him into the mason chat which Ink kept prompting me to do

    Then he tried his best to kill me while helping the mafia and reviving Nika twice

  16. #1376
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you not finish reading the game?

    You have to man

    Not only was Crispy not town, we had the option to invite him into the mason chat which Ink kept prompting me to do

    Then he tried his best to kill me while helping the mafia and reviving Nika twice


    - - - Updated - - -

    ava read the mason chat. crispy kept fucking with him

    what do we do, bolid

  17. #1377
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    She doesn't even know what she wants, she even doubted Deku before giving him all of her power. She just wanted to live mang
    also this is obvious bs, she's a scared little girl who hugged him and pleaded for help

  18. #1378
    yeah i didnt finish reading the game but i will when i come home since this sounds good

  19. #1379
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    9,374
    mason https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/cCipguEwY7r

    bot got into this chat

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    also this is obvious bs, she's a scared little girl who hugged him and pleaded for help
    she almost turned her back on deku when she was making her final choice, you want to read that again? stop crying already, we hade fun

    what do we do, bolid

  20. #1380
    Say my name Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah i didnt finish reading the game but i will when i come home since this sounds good
    read the end of the game too, it'll make you laugh your ass off

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    she almost turned her back on deku when she was making her final choice, you want to read that again? stop crying already, we hade fun
    You're just stubborn and won't admit when you're wrong and can make an improvement

    I had fun, but that's because of the good stuff in spite of the bs elements of the game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •