Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,544 of 1544
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Refusing to claim in my opinion when you are up for a lynch and the Town has a consensus is gamethrowing. I don't really care if people do it elsewhere, on MM at least in my opinion that'd be justification for a strike. And I know you know better than that too.
    I don't know how can you call that game throwing I mean what if it becomes a trend it will be OJ shit all over again getting too much claims out all of sudden
    And I don't think it should be called game throwing wile being up for lynch if someone doesn't defends himself and leaves the thread itself that would be game throwing but trying to defend himself but just not claiming that doesn't sounds like game throwing

Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    I don't know how can you call that game throwing I mean what if it becomes a trend it will be OJ shit all over again getting too much claims out all of sudden
    And I don't think it should be called game throwing wile being up for lynch if someone doesn't defends himself and leaves the thread itself that would be game throwing but trying to defend himself but just not claiming that doesn't sounds like game throwing
    Because you would have had the option to defend yourself and had means to do so and chose not to. In my opinion, that's not playing to your win con.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Because you would have had the option to defend yourself and had means to do so and chose not to. In my opinion, that's not playing to your win con.
    Hmmm
    But doing so will lead formation of so called trend
    And there could be other options too to defend yourself instead of claiming

Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    Hmmm
    But doing so will lead formation of so called trend
    And there could be other options too to defend yourself instead of claiming
    Right but in this case the issue would be you refusing to claim and being lynched anyway. That's not playing to your win con. If you can defend yourself without having to claim that's fine. But if you end up lynched then no, it's not.