Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,558 of 1558
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Refusing to claim in my opinion when you are up for a lynch and the Town has a consensus is gamethrowing. I don't really care if people do it elsewhere, on MM at least in my opinion that'd be justification for a strike. And I know you know better than that too.
    I don't know how can you call that game throwing I mean what if it becomes a trend it will be OJ shit all over again getting too much claims out all of sudden
    And I don't think it should be called game throwing wile being up for lynch if someone doesn't defends himself and leaves the thread itself that would be game throwing but trying to defend himself but just not claiming that doesn't sounds like game throwing

Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    I don't know how can you call that game throwing I mean what if it becomes a trend it will be OJ shit all over again getting too much claims out all of sudden
    And I don't think it should be called game throwing wile being up for lynch if someone doesn't defends himself and leaves the thread itself that would be game throwing but trying to defend himself but just not claiming that doesn't sounds like game throwing
    Because you would have had the option to defend yourself and had means to do so and chose not to. In my opinion, that's not playing to your win con.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Because you would have had the option to defend yourself and had means to do so and chose not to. In my opinion, that's not playing to your win con.
    Hmmm
    But doing so will lead formation of so called trend
    And there could be other options too to defend yourself instead of claiming

Hmmm
    But doing so will lead formation of so called trend
    And there could be other options too to defend yourself instead of claiming
    Right but in this case the issue would be you refusing to claim and being lynched anyway. That's not playing to your win con. If you can defend yourself without having to claim that's fine. But if you end up lynched then no, it's not.

Beta says that he must represent this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    Beta says that he must represent this community.
    Yes. I must. It is critical.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalBetaBrain View Post
    Yes. I must. It is critical.
    I will personally discredit beta in all 3 communities I in with him so that he can never play mafia anymore so let time him represent is far from ok

I will personally discredit beta in all 3 communities I in with him so that he can never play mafia anymore so let time him represent is far from ok
    I don't think you have to worry about Beta representing TMF, considering he seemingly can't even post in this section. He won't be representing MM either, given that he's banned from mafia there. I heard he got banned from mafia on OJ too, though I haven't bothered to look into the validity of the claim. And, of course, he's permabanned on NF, so he won't be representing them. So I think you've got nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotaretilbo View Post
    I don't think you have to worry about Beta representing TMF, considering he seemingly can't even post in this section. He won't be representing MM either, given that he's banned from mafia there. I heard he got banned from mafia on OJ too, though I haven't bothered to look into the validity of the claim. And, of course, he's permabanned on NF, so he won't be representing them. So I think you've got nothing to worry about.
    He is banned for 2 games in each section, so he can not play mafia on the site right now. Therefore ineligible to represent OJ in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    He is banned for 2 games in each section, so he can not play mafia on the site right now. Therefore ineligible to represent OJ in the championship.
    If you don't mind satiating my morbid curiosity, may I ask what he did to invoke the ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotaretilbo View Post
    If you don't mind satiating my morbid curiosity, may I ask what he did to invoke the ban?
    Received complaints about him ruining the experience of other players in games, not to mention I observed it myself.

Someone needs to teach him how to properly play mafia.

There's no hope.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

How's it going, Ultra recommended this forum to me. Will join a game here

Na, I don't think so. He's a shitter whose aim is to stalk females and annoy his peers, not to play Mafia. Helping to teach those kinds is a waste of time.

Yeah and dude seems to think he is actually a good player so doubt he take any advice.
    Last edited by Nekochako; Yesterday at 09:08 PM.

I have tried to help him unsuccessfully. I have gave him advice how not to be banned from playing again by telling him why people do not enjoy playing with him. Maybe he will listen, however it seems unlikely.

I completely fail to realize how he views himself as good. Multiple ppl from different forums have stated how bad he is, straight up to him. It's at the point where a lot of ppl are saying you suck. You probably suck. But he still thinks he's good. There can't possibly be a mafia player worse than Beta.