Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1613
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekochako View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After the last few games i have the desire to actually get better at this so i use some advice.

One criticism i keep getting is my gameplay always looks scummy. How do i fix that?
    you got other problems first

like reading and understanding your role pm

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    you got other problems first

like reading and understanding your role pm
    I tend to skim over my role pm before game starts and then maybe i have a brief look at it every now and then under the game but i figured that next time i read it carefully before the game starts and ask the host if i got any doubts. Sounds good right?
    Last edited by Neko; 04-15-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Look, when you're mafia, you can't actively avoid doing mafia things. Well, some players do, they just try their best to "blend" and do nothing scummy and hope they slip by. And this works sometimes. But it's shooting yourself in the foot.

Being mafia is all about manipulation. Getting town to tear itself apart. You have to take a somewhat of an active role in doing this while not making your intentions clear.

Unless the buddy accused has some really damning evidence (in which case, maybe it's best not to try and save them) I'd say it's unlikely to be accused of deflection by not turning the focus on to what one or two vocal players is confusing. This is probably the best time to deflect before the whole town gets on board.

I'd say someone calling you out for deflection for doing any of what I listed is...unlikely. As long as your being productive and consistent, you're already off to a good start. And trust me when I say people aren't looking at you that closely. Most scum accusations revolve around things easier to see and demonstrate - like opportunism in end of day behavior, a sudden and inconsistent change in reads, etc.
    So just stay consistent and make sure to have ppl not be sus of you when you're about to deflect? Simpler said, make sure to have ppl have a town read on you before deflecting. That way ppl will trust your judgment better, especially when you're leading town.

My town game is way better than my scum game. How can I improve my scum game?

My scum game is better than my town game. But I'm trying to work on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Its opposite for me when I m scum people doesn't doubts me that much but when I m town everyone is going after my ass

Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    Or you can just make your town game scummy and hope everyone just shrug it aside thinking that it's your meta
    This is exactly why you get lynched a lot early.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    You gotta learn how to ahve fun as scum trolling and manipulating people

if you're just trying your best to hide its just stressful

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This is exactly why you get lynched a lot early.
    I don't know though I don't get lynched early when I m scum
    I have just start inactifagging then to survive longer all the games which I inactifsg I live longer and the games I interact more I end up getting gunned for.
    I just feel like people think of me as easy targate when I m more active

I don't know though I don't get lynched early when I m scum
    I have just start inactifagging then to survive longer all the games which I inactifsg I live longer and the games I interact more I end up getting gunned for.
    I just feel like people think of me as easy targate when I m more active
    That isnt fun for you or anyone else. You just need to focus on improving your individual play to no longer be "an easy target".

That isnt fun for you or anyone else. You just need to focus on improving your individual play to no longer be "an easy target".
    I am trying but some player like 12th just placing a vote and some others like canti following him and doing the same have gotten me lynched on the other game with actually being scummy I can claim and get out of it but that is no fun claiming so early as you can see I got lynched as cop cause didn't claimed it was plurality lynch only 3 votes one me so I have like decided no matter what not to claim on day 1. Most of the votes on me were baseless heck I would call 3 baseless k the current game of viole, what you suggest I do to get of those situations claim on day even when I m cop

I am trying but some player like 12th just placing a vote and some others like canti following him and doing the same have gotten me lynched on the other game with actually being scummy I can claim and get out of it but that is no fun claiming so early as you can see I got lynched as cop cause didn't claimed it was plurality lynch only 3 votes one me so I have like decided no matter what not to claim on day 1. Most of the votes on me were baseless heck I would call 3 baseless k the current game of viole, what you suggest I do to get of those situations claim on day even when I m cop
    It's better than being lynched, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    I wanna see that set up
    I believe it was a Monster Mafia, in the style of OJ's "regular" mafia. So there wasn't really a setup, so much as a concept, since the whole nature of Monster Mafia is to have the players submit their own roles. It sounds like a neat idea, until you realize that having players submit their own roles is a terrible idea that makes the game nigh impossible to balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotaretilbo View Post
    I believe it was a Monster Mafia, in the style of OJ's "regular" mafia. So there wasn't really a setup, so much as a concept, since the whole nature of Monster Mafia is to have the players submit their own roles. It sounds like a neat idea, until you realize that having players submit their own roles is a terrible idea that makes the game nigh impossible to balance.
    It's not impossible to balance. You just need hosts that are good at balancing the roles. On OJ, it works perfectly cuz we got good hosts.

It's better than being lynched, yeah.
    No its not player will probably lynch me for few games but after realising that I won't claim anymore with their ningen policy lynching they will jaunt stop with policy lynches on me

Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    It's not impossible to balance. You just need hosts that are good at balancing the roles. On OJ, it works perfectly cuz we got good hosts.
    Having witnessed some of these Monster Mafias, I stand by my earlier point. They were well balanced the way an NF role madness game is well balanced: that is to say, not in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotaretilbo View Post
    Having witnessed some of these Monster Mafias, I stand by my earlier point. They were well balanced the way an NF role madness game is well balanced: that is to say, not in the slightest.
    I for made a simple yet invisible role of ginyu who can swap bodies at night and leave all the carried on damage to the host body and can't be blocked either if tried it will swap body with the blocker no other active ability can only be killed by lynch had 3 life and it was town role

No its not player will probably lynch me for few games but after realising that I won't claim anymore with their ningen policy lynching they will jaunt stop with policy lynches on me
    That's not how it will work. If you are doing it intentionally, you'll be getting banned next. That's not fun for anyone.

That's not how it will work. If you are doing it intentionally, you'll be getting banned next. That's not fun for anyone.
    I m not talking about playing bad intentionally I m talking about not claiming
    You got confused I think there n

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't think not claiming is a bad play many player does that in NF

I m not talking about playing bad intentionally I m talking about not claiming
    You got confused I think there n

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't think not claiming is a bad play many player does that in NF
    Refusing to claim in my opinion when you are up for a lynch and the Town has a consensus is gamethrowing. I don't really care if people do it elsewhere, on MM at least in my opinion that'd be justification for a strike. And I know you know better than that too.