Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1304
    Banned
    Not cool, BD.

@X; Don't do that, you will give me reasons to complain.

@Cake; you never gave me my role
    You may not like her, but I very much doubt that you will soon forget her.

Can someone host the next game?

Remember my last Nuzlocke. Well, I lost the cartridge somewhere and that one won't be finished. Lucky for You I will start a new one soon.

Coming to the entertainment section soon.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Yes. I've been dying for another game of mafia.
    The Red Army is here to rule with an Iron Fist!
    The Russians are back!

Psst. Want to know a secret?
    Shh. don't let the Type 1 faggots know...
    http://millenniumforums.com/forumdis...-Meeting-Place
    The thing is... that I don't know the password

hello all,
    it's been a little while since i hosted my jojo mafia game. i made the set-up with @Tiger; (law on NF), and without him, the set-up would have not existed as it did.

in return for his help, i was asked to aware you all on a large-scale mafia game on NF called 'clash of the hosts'. effectively, it is a game in which the playerbase votes on which roles they would like to see in the game. you can check out all the roles in the thread itself.

http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/...hosts.1091093/

the game is hosted by multiple notorious role-madness hosts, all much better at setting up and managing games than i am. i'd urge you all to check it out if you are looking for a high-effort round of mafia to participate in.

- - - Updated - - -

also, i will host another mafia game on here in around 2 months. it will be a smaller-sized game and i will not accept those that have shown multiple times that they cannot bring up the activity necessary. to compensate, expect roles more intricate and powerful than ever before.

i will decide on the theme and everything once the time comes. however, if there are any of you that have theme suggestions, feel free to forward them to me. basically the only condition is that i have to have read/watched the series myself.

Never again playing in NF, I love tiger but that site makes me get chicken pot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yeah ban Allara from all games.

how does one contract chicken pot, cake

Chicken pot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished Ultra
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't believe it. I...I tried my best this game to do something good. And look at what happens.

Is evil all I'm capable of?

Your skin looks all arid and shit like a chicken pot

thank u for explaining it to me. have a good day

i believe you meant chicken pox

the role madness games on nf are nice but it takes a ton of effort to keep track of all of the mechanics, especially if you're mafia

it's kind of like the AGs nikamara hosts except with double/triple the # of players

after looking around the forum again i now remember why i stopped playing there

xenforo is complete aids

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    I don't like to play games with more than 25 players.
    That already has 26 and will probably get even bigger.
    @Batou; if you're still looking for theme suggestions, what about the following?
    - One Piece
    - HxH
    - Eyeshield 21
    - FMA
    - Dragon Ball
    - Ruroni Kenshin

I might not be able to play if it coincides with my vacation time. but if I'm free count me in. I had much fun last game.

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    I don't like to play games with more than 25 players.
    That already has 26 and will probably get even bigger.
    @Batou; if you're still looking for theme suggestions, what about the following?
    - One Piece
    - HxH
    - Eyeshield 21
    - FMA
    - Dragon Ball
    - Ruroni Kenshin

I might not be able to play if it coincides with my vacation time. but if I'm free count me in. I had much fun last game.
    i saw your post in case you are wondering, but the problem with these themes is that we have already have games covering all of these universes (often times multiple ones; naruto, DB, OP mainly). i try to have unique games and one of my goals is to get people interested in the franchise itself i am covering, so i decided against covering any of these.

anyways, i plan on hosting this game in around a month as i have already mentioned a while ago. all details i've mentioned so far also won't change (smaller game with players i can trust to be active, with very extensive and interactive roles).

in case anybody is interested, i have basically decided on the theme - it will be hajime no ippo. i am in the process of rereading the series from the start to do the theme justice, and i am currently at around the halfway mark (chapter 604). i will start working on the set-up in 2 weeks at the earliest.

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Batou View Post
    i saw your post in case you are wondering, but the problem with these themes is that we have already have games covering all of these universes (often times multiple ones; naruto, DB, OP mainly). i try to have unique games and one of my goals is to get people interested in the franchise itself i am covering, so i decided against covering any of these.

anyways, i plan on hosting this game in around a month as i have already mentioned a while ago. all details i've mentioned so far also won't change (smaller game with players i can trust to be active, with very extensive and interactive roles).

in case anybody is interested, i have basically decided on the theme - it will be hajime no ippo. i am in the process of rereading the series from the start to do the theme justice, and i am currently at around the halfway mark (chapter 604). i will start working on the set-up in 2 weeks at the earliest.
    I've never read that. If I'm free I will play, but you have to tell me the dates because I may be busy.

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Is anyone interested in a Turbo Mafia Game ?

I need to come back and start playing with you motherfuckers again. Looked at one of the old games and that shit took me back. Who all still plays around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist21 View Post
    I need to come back and start playing with you motherfuckers again. Looked at one of the old games and that shit took me back. Who all still plays around here?
    We've been struggling to really get a game off its feet atm, there is a turbo game Dindu is hosting if youd be interested in that.

Ive also named you as one of my back up choices in the mafia championship if youre interested, I dont think Id be dropping out but Itd be good to have you as my choice

i'd host a game

not particularly interested in playing atm