Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Mafia 19 Sign-Up Thread

Game 19 - Sasuke Retrieval Arc Game

Game Mechanics:

• Players are not allowed to communicate outside of the thread using VMs, PMs, Rep, the Chatbox, etc. unless given special permission (Mafia, Neighbours, Mason, etc.)
    • Dead players are not allowed to post or vote inside the thread, unless given special permission (Ghost, Life Link, etc.)
    • This game contains 3 factions, the Town, Mafia, and the Independent
    • The ratio of the Town to Mafia and the Independent will be updated and posted after every death
    • A faction wins when they are the only faction remaining in the game, or when nothing can prevent them from achieving that

• Day phases will last 24 hours OR until a large majority vote is reached AND the player receiving the largest number of votes agrees to be lynched prematurely
    • Players who do not vote during a Day phase will be modkilled, unless the Day phase was ended prematurely, or if a substitute is available to take the inactive player's position
    • During the Day phase, players may discuss and vote in the thread
    • Players can choose to vote a certain player (using the format [Vote Lynch Riki]), or choose not to vote (using the format [Vote No Lynch])
    • The player with the most number of votes will be lynched
    • Abilities that can be used during the day can have their action sent in via PM to the moderator
    • Day phase actions will occur in the order that they are sent
    • After the Day phase finishes, the game will continue on to the Night phase

• Night phases will last 12 hours OR until all possible night actions have been sent in
    • During the night phase, this thread will be closed
    • Players who do not send in their night action forfeit their action for that Night phase
    • Players who have X-shot active abilities and do not wish to use their abilities on a certain night can speed up the Night phase by PMing the moderator saying that they will not be using their action that night
    • Night phase actions will occur simultaneously regardless of the order they are sent in, but different abilities will have differing levels of priority
    • Once the Night phase has completed, the game will return to the Day phase

Roles and Characters:

• Quoting a role PM is NOT allowed and WILL result in a modkill
    • Roles will be distributed randomly

• Role revealing/hinting in any form IS NOT allowed and WILL result in a modkill on the first offense, even if you claim/hint at a role that isn't yours
    • Discussing the specifics and the usage of another player's role IS ONLY allowed for the roles of dead players and as long as it doesn't reveal/hint your own role
    • There will be a role list containing all of the possible roles included in this game
    • There are several new/modified roles included in this game
    • It IS possible for a player to have more than one role
    • It IS possible for a player's role to change/evolve
    • It IS possible for two players to share the same role
    • Several roles have special interactions with other roles, and these interactions will be explained in the role PM sent to you by the moderator
    • General or specific questions regarding roles can be asked in PMs or in this thread

• Character revealing/hinting IS NOT allowed
    • Anyone who character hints/reveals WILL be modkilled

• Roles, character, and alignment will be revealed upon death, except in special cases (Janitor)
    • Certain characters may have an increased likelihood of having a certain role, but no role is completely faction specific and nothing is guaranteed

Write-Ups:

• There will be NO hints in the write-ups
    • Write-ups will be for entertainment purposes only
    • Don't laugh too much at my shitty writing

Potential Roles:

• Backup Role Cop
    • Bodyguard
    • Bomb
    • Bulletproof
    • Captain
    • Commuter
    • Cop
    • Deathproof
    • Doctor
    • Executioner
    • Follower
    • Framer
    • Godfather
    • Governor
    • Inventor
    • Jailer
    • Janitor
    • Life Link
    • Mimic
    • Neighbour
    • Randomizer
    • Role Cop
    • Sensor
    • Serial Killer
    • Strongman
    • Supervote
    • Tracker
    • Vengeful
    • Vigilante
    • Voyeur
    • Watcher

Sign-up in the format [Riki]. Also vote on whether you want role revealing/hinting or not in your sign-up post.

Looking for a minimum of 15 players for this game. Game will start this weekend at the earliest.

Players​:
    1. Heisenberg
    2. DoflaMihawk
    3. Bold
    4. nordlending
    5. Doma
    6. Pussy​TM
    7. BlackDragon
    8. ice
    9. Jowy Atreides
    10. White
    11. Top Tier Tom
    12. God Given Gad
    13. Great Potato
    14. PZ
    15. X
    16. Relentless Steel
    17. MM
    Last edited by Riki; 10-18-2013 at 12:01 AM.

[Heisenberg]

Cool, a Naruto game. [DoflaMihawk]

Role revealing FTW.

[Bold]

No role revealing.

No role revealing

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    [Nordlending]

It would be awesome trying without role reveal.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

[Doma]

No role revealing.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Doma's in this? I might join this. Kinda burnt out.

Man ive just rewatched this arc

[Phoenix]

Role revealing

[BD]

Does not matter to me if role revealing is allowed.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

Seems like most players don't want role revealing.

Rules are up, I've put them in the OP as well.

Game Mechanics:
    - Players are not allowed to communicate outside of the thread using VMs, PMs, Rep, the Chatbox, etc. unless given special permission (Mafia, Neighbours, Mason, etc.)
    - Dead players are not allowed to post or vote inside the thread, unless given special permission (Ghost, Life Link, etc.)
    - This game contains 3 factions, the Town, Mafia, and the Independent
    - The ratio of the Town to Mafia and the Independent will be updated and posted after every death
    - A faction wins when they are the only faction remaining in the game, or when nothing can prevent them from achieving that

- Day phases will last 24 hours OR until a large majority vote is reached AND the player receiving the largest number of votes agrees to be lynched prematurely
    - Players who do not vote during a Day phase will be modkilled, unless the Day phase was ended prematurely, or if a substitute is available to take the inactive player's position
    - During the Day phase, players may discuss and vote in the thread
    - Players can choose to vote a certain player (using the format [Vote Lynch Riki]), or choose not to vote (using the format [Vote No Lynch])
    - The player with the most number of votes will be lynched
    - Abilities that can be used during the day can have their action sent in via PM to the moderator
    - Day phase actions will occur in the order that they are sent
    - After the Day phase finishes, the game will continue on to the Night phase

- Night phases will last 12 hours OR until all possible night actions have been sent in
    - During the night phase, this thread will be closed
    - Players who do not send in their night action forfeit their action for that Night phase
    - Players who have X-shot active abilities and do not wish to use their abilities on a certain night can speed up the Night phase by PMing the moderator saying that they will not be using their action that night
    - Night phase actions will occur simultaneously regardless of the order they are sent in, but different abilities will have differing levels of priority
    - Once the Night phase has completed, the game will return to the Day phase

Roles and Characters:
    - Quoting a role PM is NOT allowed and WILL result in a modkill

- Role revealing/hinting in any form IS NOT allowed and WILL result in a modkill
    - Discussing the specifics and the usage of another player's role IS allowed as long as it doesn't reveal/hint your own role
    - There will not be a role list containing all of the possible roles included in this game
    - There are several new/modified roles included in this game
    - It IS possible for a player to have more than one role
    - It IS possible for a player's role to change/evolve
    - It IS possible for two players to share the same role
    - Several roles have special interactions with other roles, and these interactions will be explained in the role PM sent to you by the moderator
    - General or specific questions regarding roles can be asked in PMs or in this thread

- Character revealing/hinting IS NOT allowed
    - Anyone who character hints/reveals WILL be modkilled

- Roles, character, and alignment will be revealed upon death
    - Certain characters may have an increased likelihood of having a certain role, but no role is completely faction specific and nothing is guaranteed

Write-Ups:
    - There will be NO hints in the write-ups
    - Write-ups will be for entertainment purposes only
    - Don't laugh too much at my shitty writing

- - - Updated - - -

This game will have 3 factions, and will be based around a converting Independent, who converts to town/mafia depending on which faction "discovers" him first.

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    How can i defend myself in a game not reveling you're type of role?

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Logic and common sense.

hmm should i sign up? I like naruto

[ice]

why the fuck not, you cant get any better unless you play

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Logic and common sense.
    The rarest thing on TMF

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The rarest thing on TMF
    Don't you adolescents ever get tired of tritely trash talking each other?

Nope, what about you

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Notice how Alavon isn't here for his dupe's game? Proof that they're the same person. How can you participate when you're mod after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Nope, what about you

Nope, whatever gets me through the day