Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I thought he was black too

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=297607

Link to the latest episode if anything is interested. Next episode Toriko goes into the Gourmet World, can't wait.

Nice to see Toei has a somewhat decent pacing for Toriko but I wish they didn't have to censor every thing I mean there wasn't even that much blood in the manga.

But I can't wait for next week Jirou.

Yeah, I can't wait to see Jirou and the power of the Gourmet World.

Wow just watched the raw of the newest episode was fucking amazing, great animation, decemt pacing, really good all around and Jirou looking like a badass of course.

My only minor gripes with this episode were that the Asura Tiger and King's lander didn't look as menacing as in the manga.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=300885
    Last edited by Thdyingbreed; 04-02-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Sounds amazing. I'm gonna hold off until we get the subbed version though. Can't wait.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=301506

New episode is out. I was satisfied with it, it was pretty awesome. The tiger and gorilla could have looked a little more menacing I suppose, but they were done well enough. I didn't like how there was no blood when Toriko hit the tiger with Leg Knife, but that was expected. The only complaint I have is that Jirou was supposed to mention how what he was eating a delicacy from the Gourmet World and that Toriko was supposed to comment that he promised Komatsu he couldn't eat anything from the Gourmet World until they go there together. Cutting that out served no purpose.

Just finished watching One Piece X Toriko crossover the first episode was pretty damn boring, but the second episode was pretty awesome it even had a Zebra cameo which was awesome.

Given he isn't supposed to show up yet.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=303269 (episode 1)
    http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=303281 (episode2)

Zebra showed up already? I didn't expect that.

New episode is out here.

Pretty awesome. I was hoping they'd draw Mel more womanly though.

New episode is out.

I'm glad they are finally drawing Melk II as a woman, she looked too manly when she was introduced.

Melk be sexy.

Wouldn't it be great if the anime was done in the style of that Toriko special? The darker tone and lack of censorship would've done way more justice to the series.

Yeah, the censorship in this series really bring it down. It's still good, but it'd be so much better if we saw some blood.

It's not even only the actual censorship that bothers me. It's also that the general tone is just a lot lighter and the animation doesn't does justice to someone like; Let's say Grinpatch. That dude looked creepy as shit in the manga.

The new Hunter x Hunter anime is also dealing with the same thing. One Piece has a pretty damn good manga to anime transition if you start comparing it to those two.

Can't wait for next week, hopefully the VA for Zebra is good and hopefully they cut down on the censoring but I doubt it.

I agree with the Doc Q's sentiment as well about the tone of the anime being a lot lighter especially with how they how the beasts look they just don't look anywhere near as menacing as they did in the manga too me.
    Last edited by Thdyingbreed; 05-24-2012 at 03:38 AM.

This was a good episode. Melk II looked even better than last episode. I'm so glad they decided to draw her like an actual female. She looks pretty good too.

Seeing Zebra was awesome. Hope they do him justice.

Just watched the raw like I usually do to see if it's worth downloading later and wow that was fucking terrible.

Firstly there wasting scenes on that stupid reporter character I don't understand why keep trying to put a filler character in and then there doing that terrible filler padding they do with One Piece.

Worst of all it didn't cover the entire chapter, Toei has no idea how to pace an ongoing series.
    Last edited by Thdyingbreed; 05-28-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Zebra is beast.

Epic arc coming up.

I think the episode was alright. Zebra's voice sounds pretty awesome.