Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    OK so after not watching the anime for so long (since the episode toriko and starjun stopped fighting) i decided to look at how the last episode is and i have to say WTF WAS THAT TORIKO????? and then i realized that he fused with hes appetite demon and then he gave joa a guki punch and from that he died . but then near the end of the episode i saw joa again with neo and then i was like WTF didn't he die now that shit doesn't make any sense?now another problem ! ichiryuu is still alive and no blue nitro and now im curious on how are they going to move on with the story ifthere is going to be a continue.but the only thing that i really liked in the episode is ichiryuu midora jirou and setsuno eating together again even tho it never happened in the manga but that scene was fine . to say the truth i don't want the anime to continue if toei is involved.

Manga's i read :
    Toriko
    One piece
    Shokugeki no Soma
    Prison School
    Attack on Tian
    History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Finished
    Kuroko no Basket - Finished

I assume that if the anime will continue after this (it most likely will), they will somehow keep Ichiryu around, but he will retire from president of the IGO, and maybe they will kill him somehow later, they will place the meeting between Coco, Sunny, and Zebra about the birth of the Gourmet Age at another point, and they will start with Toriko & Komatsu in the Gourmet World, but will omit any reference about Toriko saving Komatsu from the Bishokukai HQ. And then everything will be back to normal, I guess.

If they choose to pursue further seasons of Toriko, the story from there on is going to be radically different.
    <a href=http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic689_5.gif target=_blank>http://www.millenniumforums.com/sign...igpic689_5.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Brohan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If they choose to pursue further seasons of Toriko, the story from there on is going to be radically different.
    Yeah this'll be a problem, it'll be nothing like Toriko anymore if they do decide to carry on with the animation. Just by having some people that should have died move on with their lives and die some other way, in the end it will end up biting them in the ass.

Wow that last episode was just bad..No real words to describe it. I think this was a FU to TOEI because of it being cancelled.

I HOPE IT ENDS NO CONTINUE !!!

Manga's i read :
    Toriko
    One piece
    Shokugeki no Soma
    Prison School
    Attack on Tian

Come on... Are you guys fucking serious? It's as if you want Toriko to be a disgrace. The war arc has been a complete bomination, they completely butchered the real story. At this point, it's beyond repair. How can any of you like this horseshit, for God's sake...

Toriko was in the top 5 Manga sales back in 2011 (when the animation was a-OK), and ever since then the animation has been declining and becoming worse and worse. Now Toriko is in the top 15, and it's all to blame on that crappy animation.

Every person that says Toriko is horrible, and I've seen tons of those people, are the ones that only watched the anime, and honestly? I can't disagree with them.
    Even though the animation was decent at the beginning, for example Tommyrod vs Toriko, it still was a sack of horseshit because of the censorship. Toriko gets his arm cut off and all you see is smoke coming out of his arm, half of the episode.

Toriko sales, and people who say Toriko is horrible, is all the fault of Toei's shitty butchering.

Best case scenario would be if some other, good studio picked up Toriko. But then again, the damage has already been done, the best arc from the Manga has been turned into the worst arc.

Everyone at Toei animation should fuck off, this shit is not even worth my time, let alone money.

Quote Originally Posted by Hichigo View Post
    Come on... Are you guys fucking serious? It's as if you want Toriko to be a disgrace. The war arc has been a complete bomination, they completely butchered the real story. At this point, it's beyond repair. How can any of you like this horseshit, for God's sake...

Toriko was in the top 5 Manga sales back in 2011 (when the animation was a-OK), and ever since then the animation has been declining and becoming worse and worse. Now Toriko is in the top 15, and it's all to blame on that crappy animation.

Every person that says Toriko is horrible, and I've seen tons of those people, are the ones that only watched the anime, and honestly? I can't disagree with them.
    Even though the animation was decent at the beginning, for example Tommyrod vs Toriko, it still was a sack of horseshit because of the censorship. Toriko gets his arm cut off and all you see is smoke coming out of his arm, half of the episode.

Toriko sales, and people who say Toriko is horrible, is all the fault of Toei's shitty butchering.

Best case scenario would be if some other, good studio picked up Toriko. But then again, the damage has already been done, the best arc from the Manga has been turned into the worst arc.

Everyone at Toei animation should fuck off, this shit is not even worth my time, let alone money.
    Back when the anime started, the manga became from the top 5, and its sales haven't decreased actually; When an anime starts, people go buy the manga back from volume 1, thus u see more sales at the end of the year (cause it's new volumes + old volumes). But after some years, all those who got the old volumes are now fans getting the new volumes, so at the end of the year, u'll see the total of the volumes that came out just that year (only new volumes, since the fanbase is established already). I dunno if i explained it properly... but anyway, the way u should measure it is by the individual volume sales, which hasn't decreased at all, thank God. And actually, since the anime started, around 150k more people started getting the toriko volumes. Ya, we dunno how much it would've increased if another better studio had picked it up (maybe much more than TOEI), but again, given the nature of this manga, it's also very likely it wouldn't have even made 150k if it were a different company. That's how business works, unfortunately So ya, just saying that the sales are still just as strong.

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsukakashi View Post
    Back when the anime started, the manga became from the top 5, and its sales haven't decreased actually; When an anime starts, people go buy the manga back from volume 1, thus u see more sales at the end of the year (cause it's new volumes + old volumes). But after some years, all those who got the old volumes are now fans getting the new volumes, so at the end of the year, u'll see the total of the volumes that came out just that year (only new volumes, since the fanbase is established already). I dunno if i explained it properly... but anyway, the way u should measure it is by the individual volume sales, which hasn't decreased at all, thank God. And actually, since the anime started, around 150k more people started getting the toriko volumes. Ya, we dunno how much it would've increased if another better studio had picked it up (maybe much more than TOEI), but again, given the nature of this manga, it's also very likely it wouldn't have even made 150k if it were a different company. That's how business works, unfortunately So ya, just saying that the sales are still just as strong.
    Shingeki no Kyojin was top 15 in 2012. In 2013 the anime came out and guess what? Now it's at top 2 and it's all over the place. Now imagine the opposite. Toriko literally has the worst anime adaptation ever. It's like they took the Manga and completely twisted it, they used Minority World on Mitsutoshi's work; Mitsutoshi makes bloody fights, they do the opposite. Mitsutoshi kills of Ichiryuu, they do the opposite. Ichiryuu uses Minority World in the Manga, they do the opposite and let him not use it. Toriko loses against Starjun, they do the opposite.

I told some of my friends that Toriko was going to end and they were literally like: "Meh. Toriko is horrible anyways." and they don't wanna listen to me if I tell them to read the Manga. That's not what you're supposed to be doing. The only audience this filth of an anime should please are children who don't even know what a Manga is, that don't even know what the story is about and just watch it for the "cool battles", like 5-9 years old.

The OVA fight between Toriko and that fodder Galala Crocodile was more badass than any other Toei fight from Toriko. Can you even imagine how Tommyrod vs Sani would've been? Or Starjun vs Toriko?

People even mock Toriko, saying how despite getting a boost from Dragonball Z and One Piece the sales are still horrible. Why do you think that is, because the "Toriko manga isn't that great either"?

Then you have people who don't even wanna bother with the Manga. People who simply don't like to read Manga in general, they are also obviously going to stay away from Toriko Manga, and when they do watch the anime they're going to create the wrong idea of what Toriko really is, and then bash on it.

Just the idea alone that those fuckers in that garbage of a studio will most likely continue to butcher everything makes me furious.

Also, the Toriko sales has declined by almost HALF since 2011, despite getting the best arc of the series thus far, and despite getting one mindblowing chapter after the other for almost whole 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Hichigo View Post
    Shingeki no Kyojin was top 15 in 2012. In 2013 the anime came out and guess what? Now it's at top 2 and it's all over the place. Now imagine the opposite. Toriko literally has the worst anime adaptation ever. It's like they took the Manga and completely twisted it, they used Minority World on Mitsutoshi's work; Mitsutoshi makes bloody fights, they do the opposite. Mitsutoshi kills of Ichiryuu, they do the opposite. Ichiryuu uses Minority World in the Manga, they do the opposite and let him not use it. Toriko loses against Starjun, they do the opposite.

I told some of my friends that Toriko was going to end and they were literally like: "Meh. Toriko is horrible anyways." and they don't wanna listen to me if I tell them to read the Manga. That's not what you're supposed to be doing. The only audience this filth of an anime should please are children who don't even know what a Manga is, that don't even know what the story is about and just watch it for the "cool battles", like 5-9 years old.

The OVA fight between Toriko and that fodder Galala Crocodile was more badass than any other Toei fight from Toriko. Can you even imagine how Tommyrod vs Sani would've been? Or Starjun vs Toriko?

People even mock Toriko, saying how despite getting a boost from Dragonball Z and One Piece the sales are still horrible. Why do you think that is, because the "Toriko manga isn't that great either"?

Then you have people who don't even wanna bother with the Manga. People who simply don't like to read Manga in general, they are also obviously going to stay away from Toriko Manga, and when they do watch the anime they're going to create the wrong idea of what Toriko really is, and then bash on it.

Just the idea alone that those fuckers in that garbage of a studio will most likely continue to butcher everything makes me furious.

Also, the Toriko sales has declined by almost HALF since 2011, despite getting the best arc of the series thus far, and despite getting one mindblowing chapter after the other for almost whole 2013.
    Bro, no. Not at all. It's the exact same it has been. Like I said, I wasn't talking about anime vs manga (as i've talked about it before a lot of times), but just about the sales.. My bad, I think I didn't explain it in a good way. What I meant is this: Let's take an example, Attack on Titan. Last year, AOT sold 25+ million. Why? Because when people started watching the anime, they went and got the manga volumes from the very start. So presumably, let's say there were 10 volumes of AOT that sold those 25+ million... ok? Now after the first year, all the new fans bought all the volumes from the very beginning, and now they're left only with the new volumes. So let's say AOT gets 3 volumes in 2014. 3 Volumes, 2.5 million each = 10 million, which is less than half 2013's sales. That's just an example though. And it doesn't mean it's sales have declined, but just that its fanbase is already built. That's what happened with Toriko. now if u look at the sales of each individual new toriko volume, it's just the same as it was in 2011.

Like I said, i'm not talking about how the anime affected the sales or how bad it is. Just the sales

Toriko's sales are consistantly 300k per volume. That's a great figure, and more than it was actually selling back when it moved 5 million that one year, per volume at least. Iirc.

The anime was bad, I say Shima should stop eating their shit and announce how garbage it was, so another anime can be made.
    <a href=http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic689_5.gif target=_blank>http://www.millenniumforums.com/sign...igpic689_5.gif</a>

i just saw this at fb:

TORIKO|MITSUTOSHI SHIMABUKURO
    Thank you so much for three years of the Toriko anime! I'm so grateful!

is he serious????

Manga's i read :
    Toriko
    One piece
    Shokugeki no Soma
    Prison School
    Attack on Tian

So, was Toriko anime cancelled?

I though that it was getting better, they were finally showing some proper violence and blood.

Yeh its done. Sad with everything going on now in manga.

I actually thought the "drawing energy from everything you've ever eaten" was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Halaros 536 View Post

2)Black Dragon: Pedophile, has a thing for small boys.

3)Xthe kid. Another pedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Melkor View Post
    So, was Toriko anime cancelled?

I though that it was getting better, they were finally showing some proper violence and blood.
    We're not sure yet. They did put up a "Human World Arc" end at the end of the final episode + the voice actors' hints, all hinting at a possible future continuation... hopefully (at least to some of us).

Is the Anime even worth watching?

Where did they leave off?

I am the Creator of the Naruto, & One Piece Tier Lists.
    Thank you Coruscation for picking the One Piece one up, I have confidence that it will be continued.

@Pimp of Pimps; Stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    You don't even try to refute my points anymore. Nothing you quoted changes anything I said. Why you continue to try and defend Israel is beyond me. Any shred of respect or decency you ever had in my eyes is gone. You're worth nothing.

No point is arguing with a person like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    So you are going off of things that happened 1.5 years ago as your basis for this? Good to know.
    Yup. I'm not foolish enough to assume something has changed unless a good reason is shown.
    Q is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Is the Anime even worth watching?

Where did they leave off?

I started with the anime before I started on the manga, I enjoyed it but it's not nearly as good as the manga is.
    Basically some things that I enjoyed were some of the character designs animated better, it being an anime thus moving and with voices, some cool voice actors and some of the OST's.

but like I said, the censoring and the increasingly bad quality animation are terrible. Not to mention the fillers being mixed with canon stuff.

If a war does break out, I won't be this Gentle.