Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 164
  1. #21
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,750
    Watcher -- Observes one person every night. Will know who visited that person that night. Night action does not count as a visit
    Uh, what does count as a visit then? Or are you saying the tracker/voyer can't see watching?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uh, what does count as a visit then? Or are you saying the tracker/voyer can't see watching?
    Yes, and the Watcher wouldn't be killed by the Mercenary for example.

  3. #23
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,141
    so cool, soo coool

  4. #24
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please remind me, as I may have missed something.
    I can tell from the OP that certain flaws have been fixed, so it's all good.

  5. #25
    [Lord Melkor]

  6. #26
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,750
    Have you already decided what role will be in the grave? Will it be completely randomized?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you already decided what role will be in the grave? Will it be completely randomized?
    Factions will be randomized, roles will be semi-random.

  8. #28
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Factions will be randomized, roles will be semi-random.
    Randomized factions? As in, characters in those factions?

    So will we get to play as ourselves?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Randomized factions? As in, characters in those factions?

    So will we get to play as ourselves?
    I'll be using a randomizer to determine which side you're on and your role. I may hand pick some town roles so that the Cop doesn't end up in the graveyard when the game starts, for example, but I won't change your faction.

  10. #30
    I guess I'll play this one.

    [Great Potato]

  11. #31
    It should be fun.

  12. #32
    Nuclear Big Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    3,760
    Looks interesting. I'll join this time.

    [Westie]

  13. #33
    How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

    The Gaddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Paradise City
    Posts
    22,026
    Please don't kill me because I fucked up a game or everyone and secretly laughed at everyone everyday as they complained.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gadfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please don't kill me because I fucked up a game or everyone and secretly laughed at everyone everyday as they complained.
    Are you pleading for your life before the game starts?

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gadfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please don't kill me because I fucked up a game or everyone and secretly laughed at everyone everyday as they complained.
    When you say something like this, you're pretty much inviting people to lynch you.

  16. #36
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,069
    [X]


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  17. #37

  18. #38
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've returned to claim my throne.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  19. #39
    Gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,325
    [GumGum]

  20. #40
    Changed Arsonist to Gravekeeper. The Gravekeeper basically blocks a corpse every night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •