Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

NOVA ADDED ME BACK ON PSN

Okay, here's the deal:

I'm sending out Role PMs now.

Game starts in Night 0. Once I get all actions, I will open the thread on Day 1.

Night 0 will be a killing night, so prepare yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

All Role PMs have been sent out. It's now Night 0.

Once I get all Night 0 actions, I will open the new game thread on Day 1.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

A spot opened up. Tom wants to know if anyone is interested in taking it.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

I added more town roles before I sent out the role PMs. Thread is locked so I can't update it. But they'll be shown in the new game thread. Here's the list:

Townspeople [13 players, plus 2 corpses in the Graveyard]

• Forensic Investigator: Visits one corpse in the Graveyard every night. Learns the role currently attached to that corpse and whether it has been tampered with. Not blocked by Gravekeeper.
    • Gravekeeper: Visits one corpse in the Graveyard every night. The corpse will be protected so it cannot be interacted with. He trusts the Forensic Investigator, and will let him through.
    • Bulletproof: Once per game, will survive a night kill attempt.
    • Bodyguard: Visits one person every night. If that player is killed, the Bodyguard will die in his place.
    • Vote Thief: Visits one person every night. Will steal their vote the next day phase.
    • Paralyzer: Once per game, can choose to paralyze the town. Already placed votes will be locked, and players who have yet to vote may not change their vote once placed.
    • Amnesiac: Visits one person every night. If that person dies that night, the Amnesiac will steal his role and leave an empty corpse.
    • Neighbor: Twice per game, at any time, can select a player to become their Neighbor. Neighbors can communicate in their own chat.
    • Watcher: Observes one person every night. Will know who visited that person that night. Night action does not count as a visit.
    • Bomber: On two nights of his choosing, can visit a player and set a bomb in his house. Once per game, can detonate these bombs, killing both targets and destroying their corpses. When the Bomber dies, his body explodes. If he dies before detonation, any set bombs do not go off.
    • Tracker: Visits one person every night. Will know who that person visited that night.
    • Reviver: Once per game, can visit one corpse at night. Will resurrect that dead player as their original faction with the role currently attached to their body. Can only be used on players that were alive in Night 0.
    • Popular: Requires one extra vote to lynch.
    • Voyeur: Visits one person every night. Will know what actions were performed on them that night.
    • Doctor: Visits one person every night. Protects that player from dying.
    • Oracle: Visits one person every night. If Oracle dies, that person's alignment will be revealed.
    • Jailer: Once per night, can throw a target in Jail. Jailed players are roleblocked and immune to all other night actions. Jailer can send one anonymous message to their Jailed target.
    • Cop: On two nights of his choosing, can visit a person and learn whether they are Innocent or Guilty.

Funeral Parlor [4 players]

• Mortician: When the Mortician makes a successful night kill, the mafia will learn the role of that player.
    • Disguiser (3 Goons): Thrice per game, can visit a corpse in the Graveyard at night and swap their role with the current role attached to the corpse.

Prospector [1 player]

• Mercenary: Visits one person every night. Protects that person from dying. If anyone else visits that target, they will be killed by the Mercenary (except the Doctor and Watcher). Cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.
    • Trapper: Visits one corpse in the Graveyard every night. Sets a trap that alerts the Trapper with the name of persons that interact with that corpse. Traps last until night triggered, then disappear.