Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion box

They do have us on the main page.

Even if I find another way to link to to the affiliates, you'd have the exact same complaint.There's still be a very noticeable affiliate thingy with only one or two affiliates. Like it or not, we need a link similar to what we currently have on the main page. That's the deal. The best option is to be patient for a bit and wait until we have more affiliates.

Also, as great as your battledome idea is it's not something that would go on one of these tabs. And forum leaders has a link on the main page on the bottom like every other vB forum.

Yes they do, it's on the lower part though cause the wikis come first.

How would that be a more worthy space? That idea doesn't have enough wiggle room either.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes they do, it's on the lower part though cause the wikis come first.

How would that be a more worthy space? That idea doesn't have enough wiggle room either.
    What do you mean? A wikia that we make is our personal project. Of course it deserves a better space than another person's wikia.

And why not move the affiliates option to the links below the tabs? Are we seriously going to show off one affiliate? Unless someone can guarantee even one more addition to the list in the next 6 months at least?

We're going to have multiple affiliates added in the next few weeks hopefully.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Who? I can personally guarantee that the One Piece wikia members are so up their own heads to even respond to an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Notifications when quoted.
    Bring CB back to the main page.
    ??

User tagging

When you want someone specific to see a certain post, you type their name in a certain format Ex: @Pimp of Pimps; and Pimps would get a notification he clicks the notification and is brought to that post.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

Oh the Irony:

Quote Originally Posted by Special Agent Gibbs View Post
    User tagging

When you want someone specific to see a certain post, you type their name in a certain format Ex: @Pimp of Pimps; and Pimps would get a notification he clicks the notification and is brought to that post.
    That's a cool idea actually.

Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Ha ha. That would be awesome.

Any more input regarding the user tagging?
    Rest in Peace Dad

Oh the Irony:

this forum is very quirky with all its cool features it has, and it surprisingly matches it's users XD in my old forums from when i was of wee age, they had clans in it. Like.."The heartless emperors" and "Dragons Destiny". You had to have 1000 posts to join these clans and once in, it would be topics of whatever you and your crew wanted to talk about. From having a family tree out of the members, to even plotting against the other ones to get new members to join yours. Now, these clans were password protected xD so right now I would'nt be able to join anyone of them since I don't even have 100posts lolol

I don't know if this is a good suggestion, but it might appeal to some members :]

Quote Originally Posted by Roxuss View Post
    this forum is very quirky with all its cool features it has, and it surprisingly matches it's users XD in my old forums from when i was of wee age, they had clans in it. Like.."The heartless emperors" and "Dragons Destiny". You had to have 1000 posts to join these clans and once in, it would be topics of whatever you and your crew wanted to talk about. From having a family tree out of the members, to even plotting against the other ones to get new members to join yours. Now, these clans were password protected xD so right now I would'nt be able to join anyone of them since I don't even have 100posts lolol

I don't know if this is a good suggestion, but it might appeal to some members :]
    A neat idea, but we are all Temeffians.

The forum as a whole is generally quite close, so I'm not sure if this would be a good idea.

Banned

I'd let you join my clan, since you are such a big fan of my work.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Tier Tom View Post
    A neat idea, but we are all Temeffians.
    Quote Originally Posted by GumGum View Post
    The forum as a whole is generally quite close, so I'm not sure if this would be a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I'd let you join my clan, since you are such a big fan of my work.
    You can all join the lolDofla clan.

Members with 1000+ posts get to join the Ku Klux Klan.

What do I get for 10000+

Red Hero Rax, The Jurassic Hero's Avatar
    Ban X.

Watch registrations sky rocket.

So BD has brought to my attention that prefix sets might be useful in helping to keep the UBD organised. I dont know how difficult this will be to set up as a system, but if I just thought I should bring it to attention.