Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yep, the members have realised how to play well as Mafia.

Banned
    Tom, you messed up. In game two, mafia won.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tom, you messed up. In game two, mafia won.
    Really? What I did is I looked at the last page of the threads. Will check when I get home. Sorry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hanks View Post
    Really? What I did is I looked at the last page of the threads. Will check when I get home. Sorry.
    Well, the Strawhats won in game two and they were mafia. I am just looking through all the previous games and attempting to compile a win-loss record for players.

Well, the Strawhats won in game two and they were mafia. I am just looking through all the previous games and attempting to compile a win-loss record for players.
    Nice. Make a wins/loss per faction per player. I meant to do that but haven't had the time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hanks View Post
    Nice. Make a wins/loss per faction per player. I meant to do that but haven't had the time.
    I am making a spread Excel spreadsheet right now with who was what faction for each game. This should give us any win/loss results we want.

Signing myself up in advance for Game 18.

This game was basically a test run for this future one, which should be a lot tighter.

What changes would you make, Tom?

I was thinking about hosting a game similar to yours but with both Mafias having three members. Theme would be Toriko - Cooking Festival - IGO and allies vs. Gourmet Corps vs NEO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Melkor View Post

I was thinking about hosting a game similar to yours but with both Mafias having three members. Theme would be Toriko - Cooking Festival - IGO and allies vs. Gourmet Corps vs NEO.
    You can see we talked about some changes in our mafia QuickTopic. I guess once this current game is done, you can look through there and see what we suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Melkor View Post

Haha, this is basically my idea for Game 18 exactly.

Next game I do will be Toriko themed, and also a three-faction free-for-all now that Toriko actually has three main factions. But I'll have chefs on each team that can prepare ingredients with varying abilities, I think. I want to think about how ingredients could be involved in the game mechanics. Like a soft RPG where different actions (voting, deaths) lead to new ingredients that the factions can use differently. So attack in the bishoyukas, support in the cooks and defense in the saiseiyas.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    How good is the Toriko manga?

Better or worse than One Piece? On it's general level?
    Hmm. It has more consistent adventure, and now higher power scales. It's got a certain charm to it that is difficult to explain. It's engrossing in a campier way than post-skip One Piece is, similar to pre-skip OP in how it is both serious and silly. The Toriko manga currently has more of a mental pull than the One Piece manga in terms of my enjoyment each week.

One Piece has still better plot and characters than Toriko, but Toriko is second best thing for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    How good is the Toriko manga?

Better or worse than One Piece? On it's general level?
    I don't really see why we are discussing a comparison between One Piece and Toriko in a mafia thread, but nothing is on the same level as One Piece. Toriko is a very good manga though.

Asking quite a bit ahead of time - anybody interested in co-hosting my (Breaking Bad) mafia game? Schools starting soon so I may not be able to run it so smoothly by myself, also experimenting with roles a little bit and need someone to help bounce ideas off of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Asking quite a bit ahead of time - anybody interested in co-hosting my (Breaking Bad) mafia game? Schools starting soon so I may not be able to run it so smoothly by myself, also experimenting with roles a little bit and need someone to help bounce ideas off of.
    Right now the only one with any experience with experimenting new elements is Tom, I dont know about Firefist's game, but currently Tom is the only eligible choice you would be looking for.

If you are looking for someone who'll help out when needed and exchange thoughts, I am always here. Your game is after mine, so by then I should have gotten a little bit of experience myself ^^
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Chess Master View Post
    Right now the only one with any experience with experimenting new elements is Tom, I dont know about Firefist's game, but currently Tom is the only eligible choice you would be looking for.

If you are looking for someone who'll help out when needed and exchange thoughts, I am always here. Your game is after mine, so by then I should have gotten a little bit of experience myself ^^
    Thanks for the offer, just remember if I share you roles/ideas you may not be able to participate.

nothing is on the same level as One Piece.
    I wouldn't go that far.

I can probably talk at you and tell you what I think works or doesn't work from my own games rather than give you specific feedback on yours. Or maybe I should just make a thread about balance for any future hosts.

A stickied thread for hosting seems like a good idea.

Still need a co-host tho

Thanks for the offer, just remember if I share you roles/ideas you may not be able to participate.
    No problem with me, I need the break anyways. So I don't mind not playing ^^
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!