Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Akainu did NOT give Luffy his new scar

http://www.mangareader.net/103-56928...apter-597.html

Unless Oda is going to backtrack (which he hardly ever does) then it's quite apparent that Akainu didn't give Luffy his X scar.

But now the main question is, what creature could have possibly done this to him?

The scar wouldn't be visible with his shirt buttoned up like that, right?

It would be cool if it was some animal or Rayleigh that gave Luffy the scar.

Not even that, there are no bandages, or anything resembling a scar on that Luffy. I'm also on the board that believes it was some mega powerful animal that gave Luffy the scar.

I Love Sticky Buns
    Oda could have just made a mistake. Or Maybe not, cant say at this point. I still think it was Akainu's doing.

Read the entire chapter. Luffy doesn't even have bandages covering his torso.

I don't think Oda's going to just say "whoops i forgets to give Luffy epic scar by Akainu so lemme add it after the timeskip"

I Love Sticky Buns
    Well, Oda did give Crocodile a hand and Zoro an eye. But the evidence is starting to add up.

That's very true.

Maybe his current X scar simply overlaps or blends with the one he received from akainu? Not sure if thats how scar tissue works.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not even that, there are no bandages, or anything resembling a scar on that Luffy. I'm also on the board that believes it was some mega powerful animal that gave Luffy the scar.
    The bandages would have already come off at that point, it seems to me that it was just covered.

I don't get it. Why couldn't the bandages have been taken off and his shirt been covering the scar?

What's this supposed to prove?

Because the scar reaches to Luffy's shoulders, and is no more than maybe a few inches below his collarbone.

Again, Oda could have easily made an epic mistake before designing Luffy's post-timeskip image. But it also brings the possibility that Luffy gained the scar from other means. Again read the chapter. Don't just take that into consideration.

Because the scar reaches to Luffy's shoulders, and is no more than maybe a few inches below his collarbone.

Again, Oda could have easily made an epic mistake before designing Luffy's post-timeskip image. But it also brings the possibility that Luffy gained the scar from other means. Again read the chapter. Don't just take that into consideration.
    Is there a pic with the full scar? It doesn't look like it reaches his shoulders, just below that probably.

I notice that Luffy's shirt covers his shoulders in that scan, in the exact spot where the scars are

Almostt like Oda hid it perfectly so giving Luffy a less revealing shirt wouldn't arouse suspicion.

The scar was from akainu sir, when jimbei said his name luffy grabbed onto it in pain, the same way whitebeard feels pain in his scar everytime he saw shanks because he would be reminded of roger and his battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    The scar was from akainu sir, when jimbei said his name luffy grabbed onto it in pain, the same way whitebeard feels pain in his scar everytime he saw shanks because he would be reminded of roger and his battles.
    This thread was made in Febuary. Dipset probably realizes this now.

oh shit

nvm then

I knew someone would fall for it.