View Poll Results: Which sin you like the most ?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meliodas

    15 15.00%
  • Diane

    2 2.00%
  • Ban

    30 30.00%
  • King

    12 12.00%
  • Gowther

    4 4.00%
  • Merlin

    4 4.00%
  • Escanor

    33 33.00%
Page 495 of 499 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,900 of 9980
  1. #9881
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,405
    COV are you a flat earther






  2. #9882
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,204
    Is it worth reading the debate with COV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  3. #9883
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,557
    @Numinous One, Dust would look differently, like blown on the wind, or somewhere close to his feet where dust actually resides, the point is that he has a limit, Also It is to lose strength to hurt others, not to fall over, that is very clear and it is clear that Meliodas can still stand even after all that, just was to fatigue to keep fighting
    Last edited by COV; 06-14-2018 at 12:08 PM.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  4. #9884
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Numinous One, Dust would look differently, like blown on the wind, or somewhere close to his feet where dust actually resides, the point is that he has a limit, Also It is to lose strength to hurt others, not to fall over, that is very clear and it is clear that Meliodas can still stand even after all that, just was to fatigue to keep fighting
    You just had it explained to you like you're a 5 year old and yet you still persist.






  5. #9885
    Ancient Lord Titties lord of the tits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Your twin peaks!
    Posts
    55
    Meliodas didn't fall due to the effect estarossa's commandment and he wasn't really exhausted during his fights with the commandments. The darkness turning off was not due to exhaustion instead it was a prerequisite for activating revenge counter.

    Estarossa decree doesn't steal stamina, strength or magic. when afflicted with the curse they aren't gone, it's just that they become immediately useless if there's any intent to inflict harm. You would still be able to use magic for other things such as self-protection... So esty decree had nothing to do with mel's exhaustion which instead was the backlash of using revenge counter. So Mel falling over was due to the accumulation of damage he received from the TC attacks which was necessary to activate revenge counter. So @COV you're wrong. it's not stamina. If he didn't activate rc he would have fought a bit longer and received lesser damage.
    Last edited by lord of the tits; 06-15-2018 at 11:47 PM.

  6. #9886
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,557
    Pretty sure it was exhaustion that he was feeling by the time of the end of the first half of the fight, he knew that he couldn’t way he was now so he had to resort to rc
    Last edited by COV; 06-16-2018 at 12:09 AM.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  7. #9887
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty sure it was exhaustion that he was feeling by the time of the end of the first half of the fight, he knew that he couldn’t way he was now so he had to resort to rc
    Are you real?






  8. #9888
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,917
    I was right about the DK


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  9. #9889
    The anime is currently at Escanor vs Estarossa

    Time to watch the second season.

  10. #9890
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,557
    I heard lots of people hated the battle


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  11. #9891
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The anime is currently at Escanor vs Estarossa

    Time to watch the second season.
    Derriere vs Nerobusty had better animation and the voice acting is lacklustre.

    Don't go in with high hopes lol

  12. #9892
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,405
    yeah they got lazy or something and rushed the fight.






  13. #9893
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,917
    Watching scenes from the anime.

    The series is seasonal and has had a 2+ year break

    How is it suffering from year round anime problems?


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #9894
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching scenes from the anime.

    The series is seasonal and has had a 2+ year break

    How is it suffering from year round anime problems?
    because A-1






  15. #9895
    https://readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/272/5163/1

    New chap but dont get whats going on with Esta

  16. #9896
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,557
    Apparently Gowther did something, never trusted him for a moment


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  17. #9897
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,405
    My nigga gowther back at it again






  18. #9898
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,917
    The Demon King finally shows up and has very underwhelming feats...


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  19. #9899
    Skeptik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Demon King finally shows up and has very underwhelming feats...
    He's not even trying....
    You're all...so small

  20. #9900
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's not even trying....
    That shit looked Twigo level.


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •