View Poll Results: Which sin you like the most ?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meliodas

    15 15.00%
  • Diane

    2 2.00%
  • Ban

    30 30.00%
  • King

    12 12.00%
  • Gowther

    4 4.00%
  • Merlin

    4 4.00%
  • Escanor

    33 33.00%
Page 494 of 500 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,880 of 9984
  1. #9861
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,821
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Juan, He was if could not even using his darkness active and could not longer stand after attempting to use Revenge counter, even in the end of chapter 174 you can see huff signs when someone breaths notably in comics
    he got the shit kicked out of him, no wonder he was down.
    "You are not prepared!"


  2. #9862
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he got the shit kicked out of him, no wonder he was down.
    No one kicked the shit out of him after his revenge counter, he just jerked over from the strain, he even became exhausted after the lose of his darkness


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  3. #9863
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,821
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one kicked the shit out of him after his revenge counter, he just jerked over from the strain, he even became exhausted after the lose of his darkness
    estarossa used his commandment to leave him immobile and was using his ribcage as a fucking feet masseuse
    "You are not prepared!"


  4. #9864
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Juan, He was if could not even using his darkness active and could not longer stand after attempting to use Revenge counter
    If someone gets hit by a car and suffers catastrophic damage and can no longer stand that's not an issue of stamina is it.

  5. #9865
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    estarossa used his commandment to leave him immobile and was using his ribcage as a fucking feet masseuse
    If that were the case then why didn’t the other victims of his commandment fall over because being immobile would not make you move while standing especially when you are in a balanced pose yet he was moving just fine before filling over, another plot hole there

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If someone gets hit by a car and suffers catastrophic damage and can no longer stand that's not an issue of stamina is it.
    That is different when they are superhuman.
    Last edited by COV; 06-13-2018 at 10:50 PM.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  6. #9866
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,821
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that were the case then why didn’t the other victims of his commandment fall over because being immobile would not make you move while standing especially when you are in a balanced pose yet he was moving just fine before filling over, another plot hole there

    - - - Updated - - -



    That is different when they are superhuman.
    holy shit, you are even more retarded than I remember
    "You are not prepared!"


  7. #9867
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,583
    @Juan; Well guess your doctor forgot to mention your own mental disabilities to your parents when you where born to make that comment


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  8. #9868
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that were the case then why didn’t the other victims of his commandment fall over because being immobile would not make you move while standing especially when you are in a balanced pose yet he was moving just fine before filling over, another plot hole there

    - - - Updated - - -



    That is different when they are superhuman.
    No it's not.
    They have a higher threshold for taking damage but if the body is too damaged you won't have the strength to move.

  9. #9869
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,583
    @Numinous One; That is not the issue, it is that Meliodas was visibly tired after fighting for a long period of time against the TC, you can see it after his Darkness is exhausted


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  10. #9870
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Numinous One; That is not the issue, it is that Meliodas was visibly tired after fighting for a long period of time against the TC, you can see it after his Darkness is exhausted
    On the verge of unconsciousness you mean.
    He looked fresh and ready without a hint of fatigue when the rest of the 10C arrived but then looked weary and about to pass out after getting the absolute shit kicked out of him.

    That's damage, not stamina.

  11. #9871
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,583
    @No, he was fully conscious at that time and he was not even considered damaged seriously by his own words, he was fresh because he was owning only two of them before the rest showed up and were stronger than Dolor and Glox, you can definitely she him tired about halfway through the fight when he lost his darkness, huffing for air


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  12. #9872
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @No, he was fully conscious at that time and he was not even considered damaged seriously by his own words, he was fresh because he was owning only two of them before the rest showed up and were stronger than Dolor and Glox, you can definitely she him tired about halfway through the fight when he lost his darkness, huffing for air
    He didn't say anything of the sort.

    You just reinforced my point while being wrong. He only became fatigued like that after taking a shit load of damage whereas when he was constantly on the offensive against Dolor and Glox he was fine, he wasn't gasping for breath when his mark disappeared, shit he didn't even breathe heavily at all during all of that. I just read through it all.

    Loses an arm to Zeldris - fine
    Returned to the area by Grayroad - fine
    Both arms broken by Derriere - fine
    Flamebird by Monspiet - fine
    Cheap shot by Fraudrin - fine
    Afflicted by Estarossa's commandment - droopy eyed and falls over, the same commandment that is explicitly stated to rob the strength of those afflicted by it.

    At no point was there a stamina issue.

  13. #9873
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,583
    The only is nothing about being damaged, it is that he was getting tired after his long battle with the TC, and the proof that Hess getting fatigue was when he lost his darkness power at the end of chapter 174. You can visibly see the huff of breath when he had that sword in his mouth.

    you say rob the strength and Juan said make them immobile, that is not the same, it just renders them unable to harm others


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  14. #9874
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only is nothing about being damaged, it is that he was getting tired after his long battle with the TC, and the proof that Hess getting fatigue was when he lost his darkness power at the end of chapter 174. You can visibly see the huff of breath when he had that sword in his mouth.

    you say rob the strength and Juan said make them immobile, that is not the same, it just renders them unable to harm others
    I recommend you rereading chapter 174-175. There wasn't a single panel where we could see the huff of breath.

    As for the time when his demon mark disappeared, I feel like he 'removed' it on purpose to trick the Ten Commandments and receive more damage in order to use Revenge Counter, since he knew he couldn't escape. Meliodas dispelled his magic right at the end of the fight against Hendrickson, so it would make sense. Well, he could also just take too much damage, but whatever.


  15. #9875
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,583
    I did, and at the end of chapter 174, you could see the puff signs, That indicate breathing action. And as for why he lost his darkness, it could be finite as it has a limit to how much one can use it, similar to how Hendrickson couldn’t keep regenerating himself.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  16. #9876
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,529
    Holy fucking shit is this guy for real?






  17. #9877
    Destiny still arrives Mythoclast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    In Dawn's Beauty
    Posts
    2,237
    COV being a retard as usual.

  18. #9878
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,583
    Nothing wrong with me being right


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  19. #9879
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,529
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing wrong with me being right
    You're anything but right. If you think its a stamina issue when Meliodas was put out of commission after he was subjected to immense damage from literally 10 foes of his power level, and a commandment that steals his strength to fight, you're retarded.

    Just how microscopic is your brain?






  20. #9880
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did, and at the end of chapter 174, you could see the puff signs, That indicate breathing action. And as for why he lost his darkness, it could be finite as it has a limit to how much one can use it, similar to how Hendrickson couldn’t keep regenerating himself.
    Or you know, dust.
    Hendrickson could always keep regenerating. The damage remains however.



    "Lost the strength in my fighting hand."



    "Can't summon our strength."
    "Lose their ability to hurt others."

    Pretty cut and dry.
    The love commandment takes away strength and magic.

    Who jumped infront of Meliodas right before he lost all strength and fell over?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •