View Poll Results: Which sin you like the most ?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meliodas

16 15.84%
  • Diane

2 1.98%
  • Ban

31 30.69%
  • King

12 11.88%
  • Gowther

4 3.96%
  • Merlin

4 3.96%
  • Escanor

32 31.68%
Page 2 of 520 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    this is a very good manga. must read .

Valyrian Steel
    Great chapter. I was surprised that Meliodas could use the demonic energy outside of the demon form. Or is just an Enchantment ? I'm glad that Dawn Roar isn't affiliated with Next Gen. I really like them. Threader is beast.

I think Elizabeth is a princess of the country Meliodas "supposedly" destroyed.

Just started on this. This made me laugh:

Such a corrupt knight.

I've been seeing this manga thrown around a lot lately. Some are even saying it's going to become one of the next big series in the future so I'm curious about it. I'm glad it's so short too. It shouldn't take me long to get through it.

Valyrian Steel
    Wait till you get to Ban. That guy is beast

25 Chapters in. This is a likable manga. It's pleasant enough to keep me turning the pages. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of it just yet but that's because it feels like the manga is biding its time before we get into anything really exciting. While it doesn't kick off with a bang, I haven't seen anything that would really turn you off to it either which is important. I do admit I have the feeling it might become something great in the future. It just seems Nakaba's laying the foundations of everything atm.

Ban is a pretty good character. I liked everything I saw when he was first introduced. I can see why you like him Steel you're somewhat similar to him.

Meliodas' is my favourite character so far though, with Ban close behind.

Valyrian Steel
    I'm like Ban ? The only thing I see we have in common is our impulsiveness.

I hope the mangaka keeps the current pace( wouldn't mind slowing a bit down). It's got a great start compared to a lot of other shounen.

I find Meliodas boring most of the time. His background is interesting, though.

That and you're both trolls at times.

Its got a much better start than most Shonen. Most shonen do something that makes me dislike them at the beginning. No issue like that here which I'm glad of.

Yeah, Meliodas is really simple but like you said it's his background I'm interested in. He's definitely not the sin I was expecting to be Wrath.

Valyrian Steel
    I see. Maybe I should don a Ban avatar

Ban is my favorite Sin. Then comes Meliodas, but that's only because I'm not so fond of Diane and King.

Meliodas being Wrath makes sense later on

Ok, fuck Meliodas. Ban's definitely become my favourite character. Just read the chapter where he became immortal. He's a BAMF.

At Chapter 40 now. I can see why you guys keep praising this now. Good stuff. Lots of interesting content in the last 15 chapters or so. I'm definitely a fan now.

Valyrian Steel
    New chapter out. I figured Elizabeth reminded Meliodas of that girl, old Elizabeth. Ban clearly hates all Demons. I wonder what he will think when he finds out Meliodas is half-demonic. Good to see his resolve. I was completely thrown out by the guy being Geera's father. Gowthers ability is interesting. I hope his power is more than illusions. He demonstrated impressive durability beforehand

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Starting this.

Chapter 58 is out now. I'm on Chapter 45 myself so I'm gonna read what's left all in one go.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

It's a kids' version of Ubel Blatt. Meh.

Valyrian Steel
    Just read 61-62. The plot is thickening. Hendricksen is being an idiot, and Dreyfus is a traitorous scumbag. The Camelot/Arthur reveal was done well

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Steel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just read 61-62. The plot is thickening. Hendricksen is being an idiot, and Dreyfus is a traitorous scumbag. The Camelot/Arthur reveal was done well
    I think you mixed the names. Hendriksen is the one who want to start a war and Dreyfus is the idiot.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

I tried the first chapter and didnt like it, it just feels like a slightly different Fairy Tail

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    I tried the first chapter and didnt like it, it just feels like a slightly different Fairy Tail
    Its a lot better.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    It's fairly generic shonen thus far, but it's pretty good. Ban's a great character as well.

Valyrian Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    I think you mixed the names. Hendriksen is the one who want to start a war and Dreyfus is the idiot.
    I'm not. Dreyfus betrayed his brother. Hendricksen is an idiot because he thinks he can beat the Demon clan