View Poll Results: Which sin you like the most ?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meliodas

    13 14.77%
  • Diane

    2 2.27%
  • Ban

    28 31.82%
  • King

    12 13.64%
  • Gowther

    3 3.41%
  • Merlin

    4 4.55%
  • Escanor

    26 29.55%
Page 349 of 412 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 8222
  1. #6961
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,053
    Both are good guys

  2. #6962
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,121
    Lolno




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  3. #6963
    Dreamy Mind Krash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Uranus( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lolno

    Generic obviously evil guy and a shota
    Sariel is the shota and i didn't even mention him
    How are the Goddesses evil?

  4. #6964
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I always saw ft as a carbon copy of one piece (with bits from naruto and other series)
    It copied one of the speechs of Edward Elric (the one about friends) ,third origin is gon's sacrifice, natsu is the faggot version of Luffy,Makarov is a failed attempt at creating the badass old guy (netero,saratobi)...
    The series is so shit shanks had to do a part time job in ft

    - - - Updated - - -



    And gray is natsu with black hair
    FT uses magic while OP uses science, two different things, nice try. Third Origin is related to Rave Master, Makarov is original by your standards, FMA is about science too, not magic. Naruto uses Chakra, that's different.

    at least FT does not obviously copied the same plot as bleach, rescuing the damsel in distress, ten powerful villains who end up getting one shotted later. a analytical glass wearing archer. Evil good guys who take control of a government while performing inhuman experiments. Evil god complex angelic characters, ring any bells?
    Last edited by COV; 07-17-2017 at 08:14 PM.


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  5. #6965
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FT uses magic while OP uses science, two different things, nice try. Third Origin is related to Rave Master, Makarov is original by your standards, FMA is about science too, not magic. Naruto uses Chakra, that's different.

    at least FT does not obviously copied the same plot as bleach, rescuing the damsel in distress, ten powerful villains who end up getting one shotted later. a analytical glass wearing archer. Evil good guess who take control of a government while performing inhuman experiments. Evil god complex angelic characters, ring any bells?
    My brain cells commited suicide after reading the first part

    Havent read bleach so can't tell
    All these cliché mangas has the damsel in distress rescue arc,yeah even ft
    Nakaba always introduces villains in groups to later get one shoted/beaten easily (except the final villains of each arc ofc)
    You're probably right when it comes to gowther (the character is machine banchou but cuter)
    Yeah, evil experiments are everywhere
    If you're talking about the angels then you're wrong because they arent evil


    Now with your reasoning:
    The futur arc from ft is a copy of futur trunks
    Third origin coming out of nowhere like gon
    The not badass old guy imitates the badass old guy by going allahu akbar
    The 9 demon gates are the 9 bijus because there are 9
    Acnologia getting spirit bombed
    Gmg= world martial art touranment=gathering power to use it for something not so good
    Gray's ds= sasuke's cursed mark= demon mark
    .........and the list is still long


    +op's artstyle and characters (oda should've sued him for stealing )

    - - - Updated - - -

    Damn that's long

  6. #6966
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,121
    All of Escanor's logic is laughable as all hell.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #6967
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All of Escanor's logic is laughable as all hell.


    Just...go back to the FT thread.

  8. #6968
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,053
    People living in glass houses shouldnt throw rocks

  9. #6969
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,121
    I don't wanna hear this from two trolls.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #6970
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My brain cells commited suicide after reading the first part

    Havent read bleach so can't tell
    All these cliché mangas has the damsel in distress rescue arc,yeah even ft
    Nakaba always introduces villains in groups to later get one shoted/beaten easily (except the final villains of each arc ofc)
    You're probably right when it comes to gowther (the character is machine banchou but cuter)
    Yeah, evil experiments are everywhere
    If you're talking about the angels then you're wrong because they arent evil


    Now with your reasoning:
    The futur arc from ft is a copy of futur trunks
    Third origin coming out of nowhere like gon
    The not badass old guy imitates the badass old guy by going allahu akbar
    The 9 demon gates are the 9 bijus because there are 9
    Acnologia getting spirit bombed
    Gmg= world martial art touranment=gathering power to use it for something not so good
    Gray's ds= sasuke's cursed mark= demon mark
    .........and the list is still long


    +op's artstyle and characters (oda should've sued him for stealing )

    - - - Updated - - -

    Damn that's long
    You can't sue someone for having the their own story, and Hiro's art improved over Oda's so even if that logic of yours is possible it will not likely occur now, Tite should sue Nakaba for story copying, arc for arc.

    read bleach and you will understand


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  11. #6971
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't wanna hear this from two trolls.
    Imagine getting dozens of your calcs shot down by a troll.

    My, that would be really embarrassing.

  12. #6972
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,053
    Then go back to your hentai
    we both know it isnt hentai COV so dont try to explaine or compare it to berserk

  13. #6973
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Imagine getting dozens of your calcs shot down by a troll.

    My, that would be really embarrassing.
    I don't take anything you say seriously.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #6974
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't take anything you say seriously.
    What a coincidence.

    No one takes anything you say seriously.

  15. #6975
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then go back to your hentai
    we both know it isnt hentai COV so dont try to explaine or compare it to berserk
    Don't have to when the difference is obviously clear in that aspect


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  16. #6976
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    50,121
    I've got more sway around here than you




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #6977
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've got more sway around here than you
    How many of your calcs have been accepted?

  18. #6978
    Dreamy Mind Krash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Uranus( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All of Escanor's logic is laughable as all hell.
    Still loved by 99% of the NnT fanbase and has more quality in his moustache than everything in FT combined

  19. #6979
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    8,957
    I île Escanor because he is the Knepachi, Erza, Zoro of NNT


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  20. #6980
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,053
    None of these have a moustache
    No

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •